It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oxford Vaccine by September?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
From a conspiracy perspective….Warning...this op will have a conspiracy angle to it
And if everything is on the up and up, which I doubt in this world, great, then we a vaccine soon.

BUT…in the real world.
What the f___ is going on here?!

Very strange. But one of our vastly elite world institutions has said its an 80 percent chance we can get a vaccine by September 2020!

WOW. That’s what… in 6 months? And everyone else, all the top-notch pharmacy giants say at least a year and a half.

Then how can these guys get it so fast? I’m talking of course conspiracy here, though, on a mainstream level I would be delighted a vaccine to work of course, but isn’t this kind of odd?

You know on 911 they did send firemen and they did save some people….if you get my analogy!

Now, all the conspiracy talk has evolved around the possibility there’s a trichnological aspect to this pandemic and they call it Plandemic. Wouldn’t this involve some elite group getting a super medicinal treatment and coming to the rescue and particularly an expensive vaccine form none other than a venerable institution like Oxford? And in only 6 months from the general time of the pandemic beginning!

Oxford we all know is in the UK and coincidently the PM of the UK is one of the rare leaders to get the COVID 19 virus, (thankfully BOJO has recovered from the virus) but this all is interesting, to say the least.

Also, originally BOJO didn’t want to follow the mainstream agenda of quarantine, so coincidentally he got the virus himself. Umm.

Here’s a link to the story behind this from a mainstream source.

In Race for a Coronavirus Vaccine, an Oxford Group Leaps Ahead
As scientists at the Jenner Institute prepare for mass clinical trials, new tests show their vaccine to be effective in monkeys.

www.nytimes.com...

Most other teams have had to start with small clinical trials of a few hundred participants to demonstrate safety. But scientists at the university’s Jenner Institute had a head start on a vaccine, having proved in previous trials that similar inoculations — including one last year against an earlier coronavirus — were harmless to humans.
That has enabled them to leap ahead and schedule tests of their new coronavirus vaccine involving more than 6,000 people by the end of next month, hoping to show not only that it is safe, but also that it works.
The Oxford scientists now say that with an emergency approval from regulators, the first few million doses of their vaccine could be available by September — at least several months ahead of any of the other announced efforts — if it proves to be effective.

All power to them IF this is on the up and up and they get this vaccine and become heroes but if they are a part of some sinister conspiracy trick here may almighty God deal with them as they deserve as the criminals of 911 get the hellfire they deserve, as well.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell
How exactly would a world elite benefit from getting a vaccine through the UK rather than anywhere else? What would be the point?

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
What I dont understand is how we can be told the virus is constantly mutating and here to stay, and at the same time be told a vaccine is necessary and presumed effective. Can anyone explain that for me? I aware I may just be misunderstanding something. It seems however that there are mutually exclusive ideas being pushed simultaneously.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
A vaccine for H1 N1 was developed in 7 months. The CDC and dr. Fauci were in charge of developing it. Promised it in April of 2009 and delivered it in October of 2009.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Bro, none of it makes sense.

Don’t ya remember a couple months back when face masks supposedly weren’t effective.

Now we are all walking around looking like China’s people have for decades....

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
From a conspiracy perspective….Warning...this op will have a conspiracy angle to it
And if everything is on the up and up, which I doubt in this world, great, then we a vaccine soon.

I hope its true...

Then all of the fear-mongers can get vaccinated (but not me and mine), and my world can get back to normal.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Willtell

I hope its true...

Then all of the fear-mongers can get vaccinated (but not me and mine), and my world can get back to normal.

They will and the company will make boatloads of money and it will be about as effective as the flu vaccine, and the US will average 60,000 deaths a year to covid19 most of them at-risk persons, just like we do with the flu.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell better print up my identification number and fit me for a jumpsuit cause there is no way in hell im getting a jab for a sickness I don’t have.

No shots in this body since 1998 last time one was forced upon me in grade 10 in high school.

And I’ll be damned if I let anyone with their authorized poison come near me or my body in the future!!

SaneThinking

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve
If scientists are still struggling to understand something, they will have different opinions about it. As Freud said, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, without hidden meanings.

edit on 28-4-2020 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Well, Sweden won't be buying any of their vaccines. Maybe they may need some for the elderly people they are keeping away from the people going on with normal life though, but I am sure once they achieve herd immunity even those people will be less apt to get this virus.

If the Asians have been working on this vaccine for many years, I highly doubt that it will work. Everyone who does get sick after vaccination will be tested only for the flu, so it will appear that this virus is working greatly when in fact it does nothing. At least it will be safer having a fake vaccine than having one that kills people.

I hope they do not kill a bunch of the English people, I like the English people. I know a couple in Cornwell and have met some that have moved here from England. They have a different accent than the yoopers, but I can understand them better than some of the people down by Georgia and Alabama.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve
What I dont understand is how we can be told the virus is constantly mutating and here to stay, and at the same time be told a vaccine is necessary and presumed effective. Can anyone explain that for me? I aware I may just be misunderstanding something. It seems however that there are mutually exclusive ideas being pushed simultaneously.

More over; since no corona virus strain in history has had a successful vaccine in over 60+ years; how do they explain being able to create a vaccine to the worst strain of corona virus in just 6 months. Vaccine has evaded the world for 60 years, and now we're just gonna suddenly crack the mystery because?

This proves there is a conspiracy. Either it's been able to be done the whole time, or the new one isn't real. There is no other solution.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Has there ever been a successful vaccine for corona virus?

likely not

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Whichever country creates the vaccine they will not need to worry about the economic downturn of the virus hitting because other countries will most likely pay through the nose to get it. Wrong to say? Possibly but a reality nonetheless. Also any country who gets the vaccine first they MUST make sure it is available for their own country first and foremost.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Ummm...I thought there was no cure...for the common cold...?

Or for an uncommon cold...

Things that make you go hmmm...for $1,000.00 Alex...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Ummm...I thought there was no cure...for the common cold...?

Or for an uncommon cold...

Things that make you go hmmm...for $1,000.00 Alex...

YouSir

You treat a cold..its mild
No cure for splinters either
There is a multi-year vaccine for the common flu...which most ignore..and many die.

The coronavirus isn't just some minor niche issue that would cost too much compared to return, this bug has brought cats and dogs together to focus on getting rid of it...a once in a 100 year event.

But if you need a capitalistic conspiracy angle, then consider this...
social distancing will eliminate lots of issues, common cold, flu, etc all will be reduced, therefore less $$$ for big pharma to milk, so they seem a hero pooling resources with normally competitors, getting rid of this nasty bug, and then getting people back into their big germy people pile so they can start selling their medicines again as normal. Voila..motive, opportunity, and resources all nicely laid out.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Christ!

STOP THINKING AND TAKE THE DAMNED SHOT!

Or get punished by the future government "Czar" of Covid.

You do want to leave your home and go out, don't you?

Then let the government track you, pump strange drugs into you and BEHAVE!

Don't worry. After the shot, you won't be able to think so much anyway.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
If the Asians have been working on this vaccine for many years, I highly doubt that it will work. Everyone who does get sick after vaccination will be tested only for the flu, so it will appear that this virus is working greatly when in fact it does nothing. At least it will be safer having a fake vaccine than having one that kills people.

Which "The Asians"?
Chinese, maybe. NK, sure. The rest seem to be pretty honest and straightforward.
And frankly, if its say, Japanese, I would trust them more than..."the whites"

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

This should clear things up
Article about Covid Mutations

I figured we wouldn't get a vaccine, at least not before we found a extremely weak mutation version and simply give everyone that (aka, like the flu vaccine where you actually get a super weak version of the flu).

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Vaccines HARM your Bodies OWN IMMUNE SYSTEM ...................NEXT !

edit on 28-4-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Christ!

STOP THINKING AND TAKE THE DAMNED SHOT!

Or get punished by the future government "Czar" of Covid.

You do want to leave your home and go out, don't you?

Then let the government track you, pump strange drugs into you and BEHAVE!

Don't worry. After the shot, you won't be able to think so much anyway.

You know...
You don't need the vaccine. Just go find someone with covid right now, kiss them or something, and get covid...then voila, you are most likely immune. Don't want your family to get the vaccine either? just rush home after and give it all to them.
This seems like the most reasonable thing to do, that way you can avoid all this vaccine stuff and surely the CTs are right and this is just a nothingburger, right?

Check your local hospitals.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join