It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. intelligence now concedes - The pandemic may be a result of experiments at the Wuhan Lab

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: NorEaster

How you know it`s the covid-19 that is causing that ?. At least 80% of people who had covid-19 does not have those blood clot or low oxygen , and most likely the % that get them are somewhere 1-4% ...

The reason can be other than covid-19 also , so i would be cautious to blame virus only.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

How you know

And that's the other problem.

The people are being kept in the dark and fed poop.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

well i just want that we know all, or at least enough before jumping to conlusions. There seems to be 2 different camps, one that says it`s bio weapon and other that says it is not. I really dont know, but the lower deaths with this virus compared to asian flu do raise questions for me.

edit on 29-4-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
this is the answer to the fermi paradox. given a long enough timeline, some stupid f*cks will always wipe out the species through ill conceived good intentions. "virus are bad, let's make the worse so we can see how bad, so we can save everyone'.
edit on 00000041143411America/Chicago29 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

but the lower deaths with this virus compared to asian flu do raise questions for me.

It should raise questions for everyone.

Almost the Whole World has been shut down. I cannot think of anytime in history the whole world as one has done anything together, except maybe war.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
to me it seems like the only thing everyone is doing together, is not doing anything together.

edit on 00000041209412America/Chicago29 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I think the lockdowns in China were part of the communist jiggery-pokery...sort of psychological warfare to scare people outside China . Or if the deaths are like 3 million in China the lockdowns were more acceptable, that would mean that the WHO would be part of huge criminal cover up as UN organization ...

I have no doubt that WHO and China could act together to great fearmonggering , thats what they do...in swine flu WHO was doing it to get people vaccinated .

Cant trust them , WHO , China ..2 dishonest working together.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: TonyS
Interesting. What's really cool is that the credible sources uncovered by alternative news outlets got the jump on this story 3 weeks ago. They did such a good job that even the Leftist MSM outlets are at a loss to derail the story. Waited for them to debunk the story but they were so outplayed, they couldn't do it.

Yet another case when the "conspiracy theory" turned out to be true. The UK isn't even going to pretend China's COVID numbers are credible, because everyone who isn't a complete idiot knows they must be fake. Anonymous sources inside the Trump Administration told Fox News that China's real case total might be as much as 50 times higher than the official numbers.

You know, can't find the source, but I seem to recall that about a week or so ago, the CCP revised the death total in Wuhan by 50% or more.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Interesting. What's really cool is that the credible sources uncovered by alternative news outlets got the jump on this story 3 weeks ago. They did such a good job that even the Leftist MSM outlets are at a loss to derail the story. Waited for them to debunk the story but they were so outplayed, they couldn't do it.

Yet another case when the "conspiracy theory" turned out to be true. The UK isn't even going to pretend China's COVID numbers are credible, because everyone who isn't a complete idiot knows they must be fake. Anonymous sources inside the Trump Administration told Fox News that China's real case total might be as much as 50 times higher than the official numbers.

You know, can't find the source, but I seem to recall that about a week or so ago, the CCP revised the death total in Wuhan by 50% or more.

This should help.

www.bbc.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I hope that world governments have learned from this and forbid tinkering with such bio stuff world wide. Close all those labs and burn their "creations". I know...that is wishfull thinking....people are since their creation idiots..

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

the US "intelligence" and these chinese "virologists" have the intelligence of flat eathers and anti vaccers.

'I have an idea, let's try to prevent a pandemic by mutating a deadly virus into an even more deadly virus!, what could possibly go wrong?'

it would be like having your brain removed for research and sitting at home waiting for the results.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

The same US intelligence apparatus that brought us Pee Gate.

I'll pass on their credibility.

"Coronavirus pandemic" is the biggest god damn lie in human history.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   
U.S. intelligence now concedes - The pandemic may be a result of experiments at the Wuhan Lab

Yeah people.

A killer plague just happened to come out of the same place a high level bio lab was at.

Just a ko winky dink.

"We have no credible evidence to indicate SARS-CoV-2 was released intentionally or was created as a biological weapon," the report found.

If you believe that I have some swamp land to sell you.

cheap
edit on 1-5-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
May 2, 2020

"Five Eyes" Intelligence document confirms CHINA Covid-19 coverup.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Took them long enough, there was a bunch of cameras that caught the chick in the act. The funding was from 2006.. As we have been funding them for years to create this virus. To be released if Hillary didn't win election. (Endorsed by Bush admin, the one who started the funding) Made known public by officials at the white house.

www.google.com...

Even Bush didn't endorse Trump, he endorsed Hillary.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Hillary again.

And Obama endorsed Hillary.

edit on 2-5-2020 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I'll go with your assessment everything we know is what , we are told. To have a grasp on what's happening we have to know what we are not being told. You have many experts with contradictory views. So if you want to believe its nothing to worry about, its easy to find an expert for your particular bias. If you believe its a civilization ending event the same goes. The problem is you have to find a strategy which works in all scenarios , which is difficult. We seem to be looking at some kind of collapse , but it hasn't just started its been going on for a few years, but one thing is for sure a system that's been limping along has a greatly increased burden. Major economic indicators have been going crazy, unemployment rises, the share market goes up. Money printing goes parabolic, and the dollar gets stronger. Oil drops to unprecedented lows. Interest rates go negative. The death rates increase to five per cent higher than the same time last year. All these the indicators show is that something is happening which is unprecedented.
So what's happening ,that is getting worse, a high energy consumer society, based on consumption, has closed Malls, increasing homelessness a third of the mortgages are not getting paid. The credit limit has been reached, people are so tapped out the big companies are collapsing because the revenue stream has dried up, the Gov invents money and gives it to them, but until the common joe has money to consume again nothing much is going to happen. Just handing money out to Joe wont cut it. It might delay the inevitable.This virus has hastened the end, of an unsustainable system. So it looks like the options are pretty stark, collapse or a new system. Its looking like collapse at the moment.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

How you know

And that's the other problem.

The people are being kept in the dark and fed poop.

Yes it seems at the moment we are living under the tyranny of the fearful.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
May 2, 2020

"Five Eyes" Intelligence document confirms CHINA Covid-19 coverup.

www.foxnews.com...

Everybody knows the Five Eyes would not deceive!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join