It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Increase in UFO Sightings Over India?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Why has there been a sudden increase in UFO sightings over India, especially Bangalore where Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd is located? As far as I know, there's nothing top secret going on there except the production of MiG 29s and SU-30 fighter jets. But here's a video that'll show strange orbs (in the distance, naturally! I've never seen a close-up of a UFO yet. They're always miles away! Jeeez!)

Ok, having said that, take a peek at this video. What do you guys think? By the way, this video was posted in response to someone who asked why UFOs are only seen over the US and Russia?

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: OrionHunterX

First alarm bell for me is the fact that the video preview image is not in the actual video. Pet peeve of mine that, but I understand why YouTubers do it.

All I see are blurry points of light in different stages of focus. Could literally be anything, but they are by definition UFO's.

As to why there are more sightings suddenly?... I can't rightly guess. Perhaps because the air is much cleaner now?

Appreciate the topic though. Anything that is not "the thing that should not be mentioned" and not politics is welcome.

edit on 28-4-2020 by Kreeate because: spacing

edit on 28-4-2020 by Kreeate because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   

It's not only India,
In Canada, we had a initial decrease In reports.
Then a sudden surge coinciding with the Starlink launch.
Then it sort of peaked with a mix of IFOs and genuine sightings.
Those legitimate sightings are still in the investigative stage, as my guys try to rule out every single possibility.
But out of 14 investigators, 10 of them have mentioned the Noticeable uptick in actual "unknowns"

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I watched it at 2x speed and didn't listen to the guy narrating. Sadly it is just the usual nonsense of people not understanding how their camera have limitations in poor light and can produces artefacts. The ring shapes are just the camera failing to maintain focus on a light source. Different cameras produce different shapes. The people filming could produce similar shapes if they filmed street lights, etc.

Factor in that aircraft/helos strobe, planets and stars twinkle in the atmosphere on top of the camera not holding focus and and it leads to people being led completely astray. Also factor in that some people know exactly what they are filming and are just exploiting the footage knowing that cameras have limitations in poor light.

The footage at 0:18 in the video that you posted looks like parachutists with pyrotechnics filmed at distance.

edit on 28/4/2020 by tommyjo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Clearer skies due to lockdown,combined with China using the lockdowns as an excuse to infringe on Indian airspace(or more likley they have been doing it anyway,but no one noticed due to the pollution).
Thats my guess.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I see them frequently enough in Texas Hill Country that I don't bother even mentioning.
Quartz granite and running water seems to be a factor.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: OrionHunterX

I thought that I recognised the footage at 0:07.

I was correct that it was skydivers displaying with pyrotechnics.

The footage has nothing to do with India, but was filmed in Ohio, US during August 2019.

See the original footage.

The parachute display team was Team Fastrax who were conducting a memorial jump for one of their members.
See reply from Team Fastrax in response to the original tweet.

Twitter Link - Team Fastrax

The display caused a UFO flap at the time.

The teams display filmed from a different location in Ohio.

There are several skydiving teams that use pyrotechnics and usually every time that they display they cause a UFO flap. Usually from people that film at distance.
edit on 28/4/2020 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
You often get an increase in UFOs during important times in humanity, example being the mass of UFO orbs seen in WW2 by plane crews and in Korea too. Right now ................................. "India and Pakistan announced tit-for-tat sanctions yesterday as fears grew that the two nuclear powers may be moving towards war" www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   
People bored out of their minds and going outside to stare at the sky for the first time in who knows how long and the proliferation of drones even in India...

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Homefree
I see them frequently enough in Texas Hill Country that I don't bother even mentioning.
Quartz granite and running water seems to be a factor.

Interesting parallel with the ongoing Hessdalen Lights mystery in Norway - an area that includes plenty of quartz grains that produce a powerful charge, potentially leading to sightings such as this:

Is that similar to what you see, Homefree?

top topics

join