It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow, Look At These Beauties!

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Something else I've never seen before and thought I'd share. So beautiful, don't you think?

Though I've seen regular red foxes, I never heard of a Cross Fox before.

OMG, I would be in heaven at this place!

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Wow, beautiful creatures. I would love to visit that fox village someday. Even though we have foxes here naturally. You just never get to pet them lol

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

ME TOO!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Ooouufffff...

When I read the thread title my first (not twisted thought) was "OooOOO, NightStar has finally cracked due to confinement and we are now getting Boob pics!"

Thank you for sharing this video... A truly magnificent animal.

Hugs

Lags

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

I will send you the cleaning bill for my keyboard and nice white shirt that is now covered in coffee n snot...

Adress please...

Sloppy coffee and snot covered hugs.

Lags

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Those are beautiful Night! It had a suspicious alarmed look near the end of the clip like someone are something came up or close by.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I think the cross fox variant is more common in our area than the red, but I've seen both types around here. We have a cross in our neighborhood that I've seen dart across the road once or twice.

And once when I was waiting to pick my son up from school, I saw a red roaming down by the little creek that runs past the building.

Foxes are major shy, so you don't see them very often.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I was staying at this apartment complex one time in Aurora, CO and one morning I walked outside to get in my Jeep. I jumped in and shut the door, but before I started my Jeep I looked up because it felt like someone was staring at me. When I looked up there were about 5-6 silver foxes standing all around me just looking at me and the Jeep. Why they didn't bolt, I don't know, but they didn't. Everyone was just frozen, me included. I sat there for about 5 minutes watching them. I'd never seen a foxes up that close before. Normally you just see them off in the distance dashing across a road or something. Unfortunately, I had to go, and they were still there like I was invisible, but the minute I touched my starter, poof, they vanished.

That was pretty cool.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Hey, you got your boobies in the Shed, what more do you want? BIRDS people, birds! LOL

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Trucker1

They are indeed beautiful Trucker. Yes, they seem easily startled.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Cool! You're lucky to have seen them.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

WOW, silver foxes? How beautiful! I have only seen one fox in all my life here in my town. It was a gorgeous red fox.
My Sister gets them in her yard every year. She gets to see the adorable little ones play and jump like puppies.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

They were pretty cool looking. I was surprised. I had never seen silver ones either, but I guess they're common around that area (when I asked around). Pretty rare to see one, and I saw a whole gaggle of 'em (well 5-6 anyway).

It was weird and at first I had to do a double take because I thought the first one was a large grey cat. I never expected to see a grey one, so it being a fox totally didn't register in my brain at first. Then I saw another one, and it was definitely a fox. So, as I sat there I saw 3-4 more of them. I guess they were full grown, or pretty near to it. They move like a cat, but they look like a dog.

I thought that was pretty neat. I don't know what it was about that Jeep, but that wasn't the only time I had that happen with animals. Another time I had a sizeable herd of elk surround me and start licking the top. My Jeep was running that time. I had just stopped. This was in Golden Gate State Park up behind Golden. I sat there motionless, with a big bull elk about 2 feet from my face. He had about (20) cows with him (his harem), and some calves too. They hung out for the longest time too.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

cute but they aint no finnegan fox :p

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

It's cool how they are like a dog and cat combined.

Interesting about the elk and your jeep.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

OMG, I have seen many vids of foxes, but never seen laughing ones. LOL

They are soooo beautiful and playful.

new topics

top topics

join