It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From Facebook apparently this is live UFO above Stonehinge

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: markymint

Brother Fallingdown did in fact admit his oversight. These are SCREWED UP TIMES, a little patience and love for your fellow man goes a LONG way...

Just sayin' - not mad at anyone or accusing, just reminding that we ATSers are only Human after all too.

edit on 4-28-2020 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Yeah, and uhh, I just pointed out additional reasons why it's clearly a fake. I didn't realize it was a "first to disprove then entire thread is void so please don't reply" system here. I thought that occurred when you moved it to hoax bin. Speaking of which, why is it still on this board?

edit on 28-4-2020 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

First guess...reflections on glass with the henge in the foreground and cars behind the camera point.

Interesting.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Just for the record

Stonge henge does not sound like a tropical rainforest, at any time of year

the sound is constant & looped, yet the footage changes and is edited and the volume remains lol

Literally the worst FAKE in many years posted here, obviously bad cgi too but I figured I’d point out the biggest lol first

edit on 28-4-2020 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
a reply to: markymint

Brother Fallingdown did in fact admit his oversight. These are SCREWED UP TIMES, a little patience and love for your fellow man goes a LONG way...

Just sayin' - not mad at anyone or accusing, just reminding that we ATSers are only Human after all too.

Springer...Then shouldn't this be bumped to the HOAX bin?

Also make me a MOD again I am seriously bored!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join