It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Believable Statement Can JOE BIDEN Give For Allegedly RAPING TARA READE.?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Monday, April 27, 2020

To summarize the Accusation and Evidence Against Democratic Presidential nominee, Joseph R. Biden:

Former Senate Staffer Tara Reade has told reporters that in 1993, her boss, Senator Joe Biden, pushed her up against a wall in the Senate complex, put one hand in her shirt, and another under her skirt, and penetrated her with his fingers.

By the time of the alleged assault, she had already complained of a sexist atmosphere in Biden’s office and of sexual harassment. Reade also says that her superiors removed some of her key professional responsibilities after the assault.

A former Biden intern has previously confirmed to the Washington Post that Reade was indeed abruptly removed as their supervisor.

Two women told Business Insider that Tara Reade, a former Senate staffer who has accused Joe Biden of sexual assault, mentioned the alleged incident to them in the mid-1990s, around the time she says it occurred.

Lynda LaCasse, who once lived next to Reade, and Lorraine Sanchez, who worked with Reade in the California legislature, both say that Reade told them she had been fired from a job for reporting sexual harassment. Though Sanchez didn’t recall Reade telling her that Biden was the perpetrator, or that the misconduct in question was a sexual assault, the story LaCasse heard lines up closely with the one Reade has taken to the press.

“I remember her saying, here was this person that she was working for and she idolized him,” LaCasse told Business Insider. “And he kind of put her up against a wall. And he put his hand up her skirt and he put his fingers inside her. She felt like she was assaulted, and she really didn’t feel there was anything she could do.” Reade was in tears as she told the story, LaCasse added.

On Friday (4.24.2020), the Intercept confirmed that a woman matching the description of Reade’s mother called into the Larry King Show to ask advice for her daughter, who had experienced “problems” in the office of a “prominent senator.”

The Business Insider report provides further, and arguably even more significant, corroboration of Reade’s story.

Reade has said consistently that she informed her mother, brother, and a friend of the assault at the time. Previous reporting by the New York Times and the Post confirmed that Reade did disclose the story to her brother.

This is not the first time Reade has accused Biden of inappropriate behavior. In 2019, she was one of over half a dozen women to come forward with claims that Biden touched or kissed them in ways that made them feel uncomfortable.

As a senator, Biden had stroked her hair and touched her without her consent, she said.
Source (4.27.2020): nymag.com...

With so much collaborating evidence arriving, Presidential candidate Joe Biden will have to personally explain this incident.

When that time comes...What can Joe Biden do to explain this incident in a way for Americans to shrug it off as just another "creepy Joe" moment?

Most importantly, what can he say to make Democratic Voters stand-fast in his corner, and vote for him this November? Would Biden likely lose many of them, if he just continues to ignore the rape allegation?

-CareWeMust

edit on 4/27/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

"She was aking for it, the way she was dressed."
-Joey "C'mon man, it's only rape" Biden

+13 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

"it was just an innocent sniff and grope, like I normally do"

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
"It was a different time back then. When a woman brings you your gym bag....well...let me tell you....that was a pretty big sign back then.....and she was showing off a lot of ankle."

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Nothing he can say absolutely nothing, or at most no comment if some reporter forgets their place and asks a question and the hypocrites on the left (please note not all people on the left will fall into this category) will still line up behind him because orange man worse.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Well here's the thing... He doesn't have to give any statement at all. Nobody in the media has the balls to ask him, or anyone whom wants to be his vp, absolutely anything about it. For all intents and purposes, it never happened..... Utter bollocks.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Nothing he can say absolutely nothing, or at most no comment if some reporter forgets their place and asks a question and the hypocrites on the left (please note not all people on the left will fall into this category) will still line up behind him because orange man worse.

Literally took the words right off my screen. But it's the truth. The Media is 100 percent, the PR wing of the democrat party.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I am Joe Biden and I forgot this message.

(post by Sookiechacha removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZapBrannigan3030
"It was a different time back then. When a woman brings you your gym bag....well...let me tell you....that was a pretty big sign back then.....and she was showing off a lot of ankle."

"her hair smelt of gooseberries and denture cream. I caught a wif as she walked into the room, in her J. Crew pant suite. It was yellow, my favorite color, and I knew she had done all of this to lure me into prodding her. My name is Obama Joe, and I'm running for senate in Oklahoma, vote for me or check out the other biden, he loves house plants."

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The only honest answer he could state is "I don't recall"

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

This forum really needs a thumbs(stars) down feature.

link   
It was just a pushup demonstration with optional nudity.

link   

A lot of times when driving, I get mad at the person in front of me going 12 mph. I openly talk about running them off the road and putting two in their skull... Thing is... I've never actually done that. So should I still be treated as a murderer?

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ZapBrannigan3030

We have one.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

He could say something like...
“I’m automatically attracted to beautiful women — I just start kissing them, it’s like a magnet. I just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything! Grab 'em by the pussy."

Don't think Biden has it like that, everyone seems very uncomfortable around him. Maybe it the hair sniffing thing or maybe it's because some of the females are kids, but i just don't get the feeling any of his attention is warranted or desired, at least by the ones I've seen. Have you seen the look some these parents give him, and yet still let him around their kids. Joe has that creepy thing down pat. He is best not to say anything about it, because the talking and remembering thing, not so much. He probably couldn't even recite what you just quoted and would end up saying you know, you know........the thing?
edit on 27-4-2020 by keenmachine because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oppositeoftruth

A lot of times when driving, I get mad at the person in front of me going 12 mph. I openly talk about running them off the road and putting two in their skull... Thing is... I've never actually done that. So should I still be treated as a murderer?

What does that have to do with Sookie’s quote?

Talking about things you would like to do is different than talking about things you claim to have done.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
This is part of Joe's past I remember.
US News

Biden Swims Naked, Upsetting Female Secret Service Agents, Book Claims

VICE PRESIDENT JOE Biden enjoys swimming without a bathing suit, a new book claims.

Biden, who’s flirting with a run for president in 2016, gives Secret Service agents an eyeful both at his Delaware home and at the vice president’s official residence in Washington, D.C., according to “The First Family Detail” by Ronald Kessler.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Joe could call her a liar.
Oh, wait...no he can't...

“For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts, whether or not it’s been made worse or better over time.” --Joe Biden

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join