It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tara Reade Accusation against Biden Continues To Grow

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Someone please tell me: What the hell is this?

Jill Biden Talks ‘True Leadership’ as Joe Biden Looks On in Bizarre Viral Video

Are Biden's mental faculties so far gone he can't even record his own podcast? He needs his wife to read it for him, while he just stands there?

He reminds me of the old grandma in that movie Coco.

Jill Biden is like one of those attention-starved child beauty pagent moms...and Joe is Honey Boo Boo.

...I'm jus sayin'.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
If I was Trump I would dare joe to do push-ups constantly...

No way he can do more than 2...

Anyhow, he’s a fool but I’m not into un-prosecuted rape claims from years ago...

Was against it with thomes(though his was about jokes), kavanaugh, and even sleepy joe...

I’m actually creeped out by how he handles/sniffs kids....very weird...

-chris

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
To date...

FIVE sources have corroborated Tara Reade’s story:
-Mother
-Brother
-Friend
-Former neighbor
-Former colleague

How many corroborated Christine Blasey Ford's?

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
I’m actually creeped out by how he handles/sniffs kids....very weird...
-chris

That definitely creeps me out too. Someone else in one of these threads said it perfectly: Biden clearly has a problem respecting personal boundaries.

Add to that how he seems to make a beeline for the nearest child in any crowd, and I have a suspicion Biden will turn out to be the US's version of Jimmy Savile.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Story coming out now that Reade filed a complaint in 1993 !!!!!!!!!!

Wait for this to get published and wham 😎

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Now that will be some thing...

And the Bernie bros won’t get their ‘day‘ at the convention...Because they will make it virtual

My hats of to the Democrats for fielding a candidate worse than Hillary....that’s impressive

-Chris

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
To date...

FIVE sources have corroborated Tara Reade’s story:
-Mother
-Brother
-Friend
-Former neighbor
-Former colleague

How many corroborated Christine Blasey Ford's?

OH I know this one. ZERO

In fact, no one knew what the hell that crazy woman was even talking about.

No one even recalls that she ever even met Brett Kavanaugh.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

My hats of to the Democrats for fielding a candidate worse than Hillary....that’s impressive

-Chris

LOL, Who would've ever thought it possible, they certainly know how to pick them don't they?

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

THIS?

Ms. Reade, who worked as a staff assistant helping manage the office interns, said she also filed a complaint with the Senate in 1993 about Mr. Biden; she said she did not have a copy of it, and such paperwork has not been located. The Biden campaign said it did not have a complaint.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

THIS?

Ms. Reade, who worked as a staff assistant helping manage the office interns, said she also filed a complaint with the Senate in 1993 about Mr. Biden; she said she did not have a copy of it, and such paperwork has not been located. The Biden campaign said it did not have a complaint.

www.nytimes.com...

What are the chances that if there was a complaint, it hit the paper shredder soon after it was filed? I'm thinking that complaint is long gone and buried. Why she wouldn't have a copy of it is a bit perplexing but who knows what her mindsets been the past few decades, maybe she was trying to put it behind her, IDK.

Who in the senate would be responsible for congressional staff complaints? I would think whoever read it knows what happened to it, regardless, I'm sure mums the word.

edit on 28-4-2020 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Looks like maybe they found it and burned it !!! 🎃

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

Looks like maybe they found it and burned it !!! 🎃

The original is probably locked away in the senate archives...fortunately, the Republicans run the senate these days.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
You poor Trump guys all of a sudden staunch ME TOO advocates when it serves your political purpose are wasting your time. This accusation won't help Trump who has a running 25 accusations against him.
worse president ever by far and the country is falling apart at the seams and no way he will beat Biden or anyone he's so bad.

He got shellacked in the midterms and after this pandemic massive failure the American people are done with him and any candidate with half a brain and ca even be a criminal can beat Trump.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

THIS?

www.nytimes.com...

What are the chances that if there was a complaint, it hit the paper shredder soon after it was filed? I'm thinking that complaint is long gone and buried. Why she wouldn't have a copy of it is a bit perplexing but who knows what her mindsets been the past few decades, maybe she was trying to put it behind her, IDK.

Who in the senate would be responsible for congressional staff complaints? I would think whoever read it knows what happened to it, regardless, I'm sure mums the word.

Maybe Trump can subpoena the records from that Congressional sexual harassment slush fund. They were paying off victims with public money. We have the right to know how it was being spent.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
You poor Trump guys all of a sudden staunch ME TOO advocates when it serves your political purpose are wasting your time. This accusation won't help Trump who has a running 25 accusations against him.
worse president ever by far and the country is falling apart at the seams and no way he will beat Biden or anyone he's so bad.

He got shellacked in the midterms and after this pandemic massive failure the American people are done with him and any candidate with half a brain and ca even be a criminal can beat Trump.

-Chris

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

THIS?

www.nytimes.com...

Maybe Trump can subpoena the records from that Congressional sexual harassment slush fund. They were paying off victims with public money. We have the right to know how it was being spent.

Maybe Judicial Watch should do that.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

THIS?

www.nytimes.com...

Maybe Judicial Watch should do that.

Even better. JW has a solid record of acting in the public interest. And a solid record for getting results.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Touche'. Sometimes it's how you say it!

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

THIS?

www.nytimes.com...

One would think.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Tara Reade's senate complaint filed in 1993 would be contained in Biden's senate records...under seal at the University of Delaware.
www.theatlantic.com...

Biden refuses to tell U of D to release the records.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join