It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official...DOD Releases Navy UAP Videos To The General Public Calls Them Historical

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Yeah now they just need to come clean on aliens.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Oh yeah, thats gonna be a classic
Some people like 99% of humanity gonna be totally stunned by whats out there, some of us know it already

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Like pretty much everything, I doubt that it's that simple. "Aliens" is framed in such a way that it still fits in with our general understanding of reality and existence. But I still go back to the high strangeness aspects and suspect that there's a lot more going on than just human-like folks from other planets. How would the public react to finding out what could be the ground truth about life and existence and reality? My guess is, not well.
edit on 10-5-2020 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Agreed, I apologize for oversimplifying it

I suspect they wouldn't react well. Unfortunately given the reaction of mass panic buying with this virus debacle I suspect it is that class of individuals responsible for our continued deprivation of information on this subject.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Amen! I suspect we have the gist of it, although the government's material collection would be interesting to get ahold of!

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
I now know what the DoD is thinking...which is it does not matter....
Because there is Nothing they can do about it.....

Nobody kid yourself. Those in charge of that carrier force knew who was flying those tic tacs, and they knew that since they were alien they were not allowed to talk about it. The little ole radar operators and pilots did not know, but the people at the top knew what the tic tacs were.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

I just listened to this conversation between John Wallis and Richard Dolan and of course thought about you. I do not see it posted here. The first 2/3 is worth listening to.

www.youtube.com...

and PS:

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
Happy you are still around!

Hi Celty, I have been gone for over a month, just thought I would check in and see what was new here. I cannot post here anymore, not so much because of the endless denial over UFO existence (see next post), but because of politics and the stupidity of the American people (half the population anyway) and what they are doing to our country.

This is not a site of political free speech, so since I cannot say what I want to say, I might as well post somewhere else.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Astro explained it on ATS before.

At this point in time the burden of proof is on the government. They are the ones trying to sell us a story. That story is that NO UFO’S ARE ALIEN.

That story should have already been very easy to prove beyond any doubt.
In the 40’s, 50’s, 60’s and 70’s all we needed was a saucer.

Did Astro explain how Americans could manufacture something between the 40’s and 80’s that is still so far advanced of anything the Russians or Chinese have now - that they still have to hide it from us?

The 70’s are over. They have had 40 years to provide us with even one flying craft that everyone could walk up to and touch at your nearest airshow. That’s 40 years and they could not do it. Why not? Did Astro explain that?

The first flying Dorito was seen during Operation Mainbrace in 1952. Did Astro explain where is it now? Why have they not shown it to us?

What about that squadron of Doritos over Belgium in 1989? Another 30 years later and still they cannot even give us a single glimpse of one of your black Doritos triangles?

68 years now and Not one triangle in a museum.
Over 73 years now and Not one saucer in a museum.
16 years now and not even one Tic Tac we can see or touch.
You know why ~ because they are not ours – they are alien craft.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join