It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official...DOD Releases Navy UAP Videos To The General Public Calls Them Historical

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

originally posted by: celltypespecific

Boy... it feels GREAT to be validated.....

As I have said repeatedly we are in PHASE 2 of disclosure

Validated about what?

Disclosure of what?

Groundhog day

a reply to: The GUT

Yes spideysenses on full alert mate - the needle on the bullsh•tometer is well oiled and good to go.

Well, it kind of validates that something in our air-space is flying around, and we do not know what it is. Or it could also be secret militery aircraft.

But if they are telling the truth, and they have no clue what they are, then of course this is huge regarding the subject.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpaceBoyOnEarth

originally posted by: tjocksteffe

Military plane prototype.

Those who say these break laws of physics dont even understand them. Clearly they dont.

I see no aliens in these videos.

So, the pilots and other witnesses dont know a military plane prototype when they see it?
But people on the internet knows this after watching a short video?

Yes. Im not in internet im a real person, like Tesla.

Us military would allow unidentidied crafts fly for weeks in the west coast near carriers.
No.

Well its your word against Lt Commander David Fravor (and others like him).
What makes you a better judge of this than he is?

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
But if they are telling the truth, and they have no clue what they are, then of course this is huge regarding the subject.

Is there any record at all of the authorities actually analysing the footage (from either 2004 or 2015) in some in-depth, or did the Pentagon just nonchalantly throw the videos into an unclassified miscellaneous 'bits & bobs' UAV bucket until Zondo began nosing around? As we know, the initial footage had been in public circulation since 2007, going virtually unnoticed and unloved on YouTube until it was unceremoniously taken down once Zondo & Co began interviewing Nimitz personnel in early 2015.

Why was nobody at the Pentagon in the least bit interested or concerned that their property was being publicly paraded for all those eight years? Doesn't that strike anyone as positively WEIRD considering how 'historical' these videos are now declared to be? One could be forgiven for thinking the Pentagon didn't give a solitary toss about the footage.

The missing Powerpoint document since 2007, though, is a different matter altogether if a few sensitive secret babies (possibly completely unrelated to UAPs) were swimming within the stolen bathwater.

And that's as bad as my metaphors will get, I promise.

edit on 2-5-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I assume there are government agencies looking into this kind of stuff. It really can't be ignored from a national security standpoint.

But my guess is that they really don't know what they are, or we'd be actively fighting them.

Otherwise, it's the same thing they've been saying for 70 years. "We don't know what they are, but they don't seem to be a threat."

Lucky for us, I guess.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit
Why was nobody at the Pentagon in the least bit interested or concerned that their property was being publicly paraded for all those eight years? Doesn't that strike anyone as positively WEIRD considering how 'historical' these videos are now declared to be? One could be forgiven for thinking the Pentagon didn't give a solitary toss about the footage.

Well, it doesn't really show anything definitive, does it? The fact it can float around that long and be barely noticed says something about how unenlightening it is.

For the most part, the government has always taken the attitude that the best thing to do is ignore it and everyone but a few kooks will just forget about it. This time is slightly different, since they seem to be engaging more with people about it when they could just ignore it.

Does that mean it's linked in some way to something else? Slight of hand to keep us distracted while something more nefarious takes place? Just have to wait and see.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Your DoD media relations and front line active duty (including fighter pilots) have no idea what’s in R&D at Raytheon, Lockheed, GD, or other defense contractor’s.

The DoD is constantly intercepting aircraft in restricted areas.

What would make the DoD not “freak” out over something caught on video by USN personnel that defied publicly known capabilities?

DoD: Uh, Tom (Skunkworks), is that one of yours? If not, we have a problem.

Tom: I cant confirm anything but your boys don’t have a problem.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

But that does not matter, what matters is their opinion of the ufos. To label it as unexplained is a huge deal because they are pretty much saying that we have no clue what is flying in our air-space. I find it incredible that people cannot see the importance of that. Mind boggling really.

Do they have anaylised evidence about these ufos that they have not released to the public yet? Almost certainly yes. Will they release it? I really do not know, but one thing is for sure, and that is this subject needs to be taken seriously because something of huge significance is going on here, if they are not lying of course.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Wow... This "soft" disclosure really works! Only 6 pages on ATS when the gov finally officially kinda admits UFOSs..
They've won.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: homerJ
Wow... This "soft" disclosure really works! Only 6 pages on ATS when the gov finally officially kinda admits UFOSs..
They've won.

Yeah it's kind of annoying, but just the way we have been conditioned I guess ;(

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Believe me mate I completely understand that but does seem that certain groups want to superimpose themselves onto the subject in order to steer discussion.

Here's Richard Dolan's take on it.

edit on 3-5-2020 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Military plane prototype.

Those who say these break laws of physics dont even understand them. Clearly they dont.

I see no aliens in these videos.

Wrong.

Explain the mechanism by which an aircraft can move forward and then rotate on its axis while still riding the same line in space? No loss of alt, no change in speed, etc.

Where's the heat from the propulsion system on Gimbal?

By which currently known physical process does GO FAST accelerate at such a high rate of speed? How does the occupant survive? Oh its a drone you say? Why didn't the sophisticated AWACS plane detect its control signal then? Where was its mother ship? How did it know to meet the Black Aces at their cap point?

You're mistaken, its aliens. Saying that a mere human developed this technology is ignorant of the facts. Lets face it, we're the most advanced country on Earth and nobody leap frogged us.

This isn't the next generation of anything. Given the laws of physics (Newtons law of motion and thermodynamics) this is a capability we'd *never* expect to develop no matter how much time has passed

Heh. You and your kind contradict yourselves.

Before I start, i must remind you of this:
"currently known physical process", "currently".

Its humans not aliens. If its aliens, even they must follow laws of physics. Theres no magic. Lets say youre an alien. Laws of physics suddenly dont apply?

Saying its aliens, so they can break laws of physics makes as much sense as saying if youre human, you cant break laws of physics.

Its simply a black projects craft. And it doesnt break any laws.

People mistake laws of physics, with observed motions of something. And then call it laws of physics (has been like this for centuries).

You can drop an apple and calculate its velocity and claim you now know gravitys acceleration, so called law of physics. Wrong. You only calculated what happened. You dont know what caused the gravity. Or if it can be changed. Calling this a law if laughable.

Once you know 100% what causes gravity, can you do things based on that law.

You ask how the ship flies like this, going from 20km altitude (or something like this) to sea level and then 200km/h and accelerates to 6000km/h in few seconds, or goes underwater, i dont know.

But i know it happened. Being a mystical alien wont allow you to break laws of physics. Therefore it doesnt break them. Therefore humans made it since these always appear near Usa military base.

Also, if Usa would tell these exist, it would create an arms race and Usa would loose the tech advantage it has.

Just normal strategy from Sun Tzu art of war.

Now are there aliens? Likely, but the men in blacl landing on carrier taking the tapes and these "ufosc flying for days near the carrier and they not ordered to do anything gives it away.

Or they are hologram radar projections from a stealth plane combined with stealth submatine laser projector (where laser crosses theres burning or something) on gases in the atmosphere causing a radar signature.
edit on 5-5-2020 by SpaceBoyOnEarth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
THE FINAL ANALYSIS.......

Yes "UFOs" are real there is a phenomena that can't be explained.

I now know what the DoD is thinking...which is it does not matter....

Because there is Nothing they can do about it.....

Which to a large degree explains out current state of confusion, disinformation, paralysis, and informational noise.

There you have it....
edit on 5-5-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SpaceBoyOnEarth

Its humans not aliens. If its aliens, even they must follow laws of physics. Theres no magic. Lets say youre an alien. Laws of physics suddenly dont apply?

They apply until you develop ways to overcome them or circumvent them.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter
a reply to: SpaceBoyOnEarth

They apply until you develop ways to overcome them or circumvent them.

If you "circumvent" a law of physics, its not a law in the first place, its a misinterpretation of it.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

Those black doritos are ours.

Wrong. But funny!

Umm no not wrong. Astro explained it on ATS before.

Maybe Astro worked for the government??

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

Those black doritos are ours.

Wrong. But funny!

Umm no not wrong. Astro explained it on ATS before.

Maybe Astro worked for the government??

Something related to aerospace. Once you get to a certain level the difference between government/military and private industry gets a little fuzzy.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: homerJ
They've won.

On ATS, UFOs don't really get the clicks anymore. If it ain't US politics it slips away.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: harold223

To right and they picked the perfect time to admit to UFOs being fimed while everyone has a greater fear playing on the mind CV

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Just watched a video debunking one of the movies. Pretty much saying that the object is a bird the movie in question is the one where the two pilots lock on to it as it is flying near the sea.

I am typing this on my mobile, and it does not seem to let me embed the image, so here is the link

What do you guys think? This explanation seems to make sense.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Spot on. All the talk and BS in the world is meaningless. UFOs exist. They operate in ways beyond our scientists understanding.

I believe they are operated by ETs. Until one is shot down in front of my eyes and a Russian pilot is pulled out, I will believe it's ET intelligence.

The only extraordinary claim is those who still believe this vast universe exists merely to hold their own oversized egos

Fortunately, we know governments aren't the most powerful groups that exist and ETs operate in "their" airspace when and how they please.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join