It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official...DOD Releases Navy UAP Videos To The General Public Calls Them Historical

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I guess the Navy knows that they are not of this world, or they would not have affirmed/released the videos.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

We have stuff that is more secret than UFO's that are not of this world?

Nice...

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
If they are ours, China better look out!

Not only China.

Is it not the case that a “black” project is only released into the “white” world when it is fully operational and in the process of deployment?

I suspect that these videos actually show a military system capable of “spoofing” both physical (human) observers And military-grade electronic combat systems across multiple platforms.

Imagine the advantage if an opponent cannot trust what their war fighters and their instruments are telling (or Not) telling them!

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

Nice...

Those black doritos are ours.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

So the Dept of Defence says the reason they released it was to clear up any misconceptions as to whether the footage is real or not. So now it's important to them that we understand without a shadow of a doubt that the footage is real. That certainly begs the question "Why?" Is something getting ready to happen that we need to take seriously? Very strange, indeed.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Not long now

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

Or they want to convince people they aren't ours... So if they are seen over China, Russia, Iran, North Korea, etc, we can shrug our shoulders and say, "no idea. We're completely flummoxed, too"

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

"Imo, something wicked this way comes."
Damn you, The GUT! Really, REALLY wish I could lump you in with the rabid zealots typically found swarming about this subject. That would make it so much easier to dismiss your intuition.
But, you're not so I can't thus I damned you. Nothing personal...

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Notice the shimmering "halos". I saw approximately 40-50 of these "things" zipping all over the sky one night camping in Australia. It went on for almost an hour. They looked like off white coloured lights from the ground. They would stop and start and fly in formations. Some of them would seemingly fly off then others would come back. I tried filming with my phone but a phone camera on a night sky is useless - just black when I looked back at it. What stood out to me was the shimmer around them. It looked exactly like in that video in the OP.
edit on 28-4-2020 by harold223 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

Nice...

If the military knows there have been advanced aliens visiting for decades, or centuries, or longer...and they haven't destroyed us, there's no reason to hide their existence. There's no need to. But if the UFOs were unknown, the military would be paranoid and keep them under wraps. What needs to be made public is the official final report stating that they are real, and not of this world (or time) (or dimension), but not harmful.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I generally don't trust things UFO related that are released by the military or the government. They don't do things for the sake of it. There is a reason for doing it, we just don't know why.

What happens now is this gets buried in the Coronovirus news and not mentioned again by the media. Fast forward maybe a year or so and another video will surface that is similar to what we saw 2 years ago. This time, they will be be in better quality and get very close to landing.

This will probably happen for the next few years, each time they get closer to landing. Rinse and repeat until they land.

I think what we are seeing is a very slow disclosure.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

originally posted by: The GUT
The narrative builds. It continues to have curious contradictions. Which should be a cautionary observation. Be careful who you believe about what.

The control matrix is ramping up in case it's escaped the attention of anyone.

Imo, something wicked this way comes.

I agree my friend.
Ive been saying all along, this virus is a smokescreen to keep us all indoors. Why? So we dont see whats happening up in the sky.

Something interesting this way comes

While I'm all in favor of this being the precipice of disclosure ( half the reason Im coming back to places like ATS)..

Its not like I cant look up at the sky from my back yard. Or on a Sunday night drive.

Come on man, i do know we can still see the sky..

But if we are all confined to our homes, then you can be sure as sh1t there are not as many eyes on the sky.

I hardly meant it literally now come on...

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Does anyone recall the two f18 pilots that died in an apparent murder suicide in Coronado 2012?
I had asked my nephew a corpsmen about it and he had suspected maybe they were going to go public then but were “merked” to keep them quiet. Maybe they knew even then?

www.reuters.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Concerning the infamous tic-tac:
Assuming, for discussion, that this mysterious vehicle is American military hardware, under what (if any) circumstances would such incredibly advanced systems be revealed to the general public?
What plausible mechanism could result in the untimely exposure of a deep black project?
Is there a realistic scenario in which disregarding OPSEC becomes a tactical necessity and, if so, could this serve as catalyst for exposure? For instance - a classified system is the only available means to counter an extreme threat but, in the process of deployment, the system is thoroughly revealed to the public thus violating OPSEC in every sense. Is this scenario realistic? Plausible?
Would (could) such a critically important system simply remain buried in secrecy until it's ultimately outmoded by progress?
One final, nagging question I'd like to submit: why would the producers of such a seemingly unrivaled tech advancement wish to maintain complete secrecy? To less sophisticated observers such as myself, the technology exhibited by the tic-tac appears to far exceed any other nation's ability to replicate or even repel. So, wherein lies the the threat from revelation?
And, even if such an enormous endeavour were feasible for other countries, I would think it fairly easy for the U.S. to discover and discourage or otherwise eliminate competition.
Or, perhaps, the need for continued secrecy suggests that the technology isn't nearly as insurmountable as I'm supposing or has substantial, easily deduced and exploited vulnerabilities.
Since my expertise on the subject is (obviously) pretty much nil I'm grateful for any patience shown in answering my jabberings.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Thanks for the post, I imagine that the DoD released this probably because they might drop something more substantial very soon, whether it is more video or a statement about what we do or do not know about these UAP's.

This is pretty friggin awesome, I recently showed my father the footage that has been out there from the dod, he was blown away seeing the go fast and gimbal video.
He's really going to get a kick out of this, I'm looking forward to the next bit being dropped

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Slow disclosure. Slow...closure.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I think these videosb are simply reverse psycology forthe masses. What a better way to hide your top secret tech that has has some video footage released to the public, then for the DOD to release the full footage and denie they know about it. They probably don't. Those secret aircraft being developedin places like Groom lake aren't known to but very small groups of people. So what a better way to bury the secracy even deeper by offically saying that they have no idea nwhat these are.
Given events in the world currently with countries like China, the US might want to start using these aircraft for real millitary missions overseas. So any future sitings by enemy states can be denied, since they are saying we don't know what this is, it was flying off our coastlines years ago. It's a form or Pre denial.
You may remember that the US Airforce denied the black triangles for years and years while they tested the Stealth aircraft up and down the West Coast of the USA since the early 1980s, before finally using the technology in the first Gulf War with massive success.
Maybe they are on the lead up to revealing this technology in the next big conflict.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Nothing to see, they're just covering up stuff that's old news and publicly filing it away for all to see.

And probably having another chuckle at the excitement from the disclosure babies expecting more

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
They just mentioned this on BBC Radio 2 over here in Britain for what it's worth

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Sorry what’s validated here? This subject has been discussed repeatedly, proof of at best something yet defined doesn’t mean you get to fill in the blank and claim it as proof of your own theories. To ignore this is to bury your own head in the sand on this issue. The claim these are proof of extra terrestrial technology is EXTRAORDINARY, some blurry pixels and someone “official” telling us it’s unknown isn’t proof of anything more than something “unknown”.

These videos aren’t phase 1, 2 or 17 of any form of disclosure (disclosure of what, something you’ve theorized on for years?).

Those who study the subject know the militaries and agencies don’t give us full information and we often get partial truths on this subject matter. History shows there is always a motive when sharing information with the public about UFOs under any name, what makes this example somehow different? Your need for something supersedes your ability to see the subject fully. Watching this psy op play out is quite interesting. It says a lot about confirmation bias.

a reply to: celltypespecific

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join