It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official...DOD Releases Navy UAP Videos To The General Public Calls Them Historical

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Today, the Department of Defense has officially released the three UAP videos to the general public. These three videos made headlines around the world, but the U.S. military never acknowledged that the videos were cleared for official release.

Back in September 2019, The Black Vault released an article stating that the U.S. Navy confirmed that the objects seen in the “FLIR1,” “Gimbal” and “GoFast” videos were "unidentified aerial phenomena."

“The Navy designates the objects contained in these videos as unidentified aerial phenomena,” said Joseph Gradisher, official spokesperson for the Deputy Chief of Naval Operations for Information Warfare. When asked why the phrase “UAP” is now utilized by the U.S. Navy, and not “UFO,” Mr. Gradisher added, “The ‘Unidentified Aerial Phenomena’ terminology is used because it provides the basic descriptor for the sightings/observations of unauthorized/unidentified aircraft/objects that have been observed entering/operating in the airspace of various military-controlled training ranges.”

www.theblackvault.com...

Here's the “Statement by the Department of Defense on the Release of Historical Navy Videos,” that was released today:

www.defense.gov...

Here's the LINK showing the three UAP videos listed at the Naval Air Systems Command FOIA Reading Room.

edit on 4/27/2020 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Are these videos any different from what we've already seen?

Is the quality any better or is the footage any longer?

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Nope. These "officially" released videos are the same ones that the public have already seen. No word about any longer, or higher resolution versions. If the DOD has them, they're not saying.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
ancient pocket watch?

This artefact was retrieved from the sea in 1901, and identified on 17 May 1902 as containing a gear by archaeologist Valerios Stais,[19] among wreckage retrieved from a shipwreck off the coast of the Greek island Antikythera.[20][21] The instrument is believed to have been designed and constructed by Greek scientists and has been variously dated to about 87 BC,[22] or between 150 and 100 BC,[13] or to 205 BC,[23][24] or to within a generation before the shipwreck, which has been dated to approximately 70–60 BC.[25][26]

I just shrug at the idea if it ain't man made, we're already dairy churning into something digestible, and most likely delicious too, if that's what the atheists are manifesting?

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
if anyone can prove there are not ufo's, I would love to hear about it. I would agree, they are historical.

I have watched a lot of ufo's over the past many decades, and have not seen anything like these things.
edit on 27pm30pm5091 by data5091 because: insertion.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Boy... it feels GREAT to be validated.....

As I have said repeatedly we are in PHASE 2 of disclosure!!!

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
The narrative builds. It continues to have curious contradictions. Which should be a cautionary observation. Be careful who you believe about what.

The control matrix is ramping up in case it's escaped the attention of anyone.

Imo, something wicked this way comes.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
Here's the LINK showing the three UAP videos listed at the Naval Air Systems Command FOIA Reading Room.

Got to love the MORONIC talking heads laughing it up and saying it looks like a bumblebee DERP...

I hate newscasters

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Personal opinion, this is is probably more about potential legal issues than anything else.

If a military service member shared the video or articles on social media, they could potentially be charged, even though the videos are already in the public domain, and they are sharing from the public domain.

Officially declassifying the videos prevents dumb prosecution of government employees guilty of "distributing classified information".

But, as Gut notes, it's probably worthwhile to notice the information war happening right now.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
The narrative builds. It continues to have curious contradictions. Which should be a cautionary observation. Be careful who you believe about what.

I agree my friend.
Ive been saying all along, this virus is a smokescreen to keep us all indoors. Why? So we dont see whats happening up in the sky.

Something interesting this way comes
edit on 27/4/20 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

originally posted by: The GUT

I agree my friend.
Ive been saying all along, this virus is a smokescreen to keep us all indoors. Why? So we dont see whats happening up in the sky.

Something interesting this way comes

While I'm all in favor of this being the precipice of disclosure ( half the reason Im coming back to places like ATS)..

Its not like I cant look up at the sky from my back yard. Or on a Sunday night drive.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I can't express how happy to you that my two years of obsession over TTSA/AATIP has not been a waste!!

Excited that I can finally get back to studying the UAP/UFO topic.

The question I have is WHY?

There was no need to do this.....

Why is the DoD elevating putting such a bright spotlight on this topic?

Clearly something MAJOR is about to be announced.....
edit on 27-4-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

By the way the resolution on the newly released video is amazing!!! Its so much clearer than the NYT times version
edit on 27-4-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

I think most of us hate newscasters these days. It's almost as if they're paid to look like harebrained buffoons. No investigations. No going undercover for a story. No thought process. Nothing.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Interesting......timing of what is essentially the release of propaganda.

This measure, particularly now, could only be construed as a move to misdirect and frustrate the populous, some of whom are seeing this as very old news and wondering why a 'round 2' release/discussion is now being touted.

Ego, what THE GUT said.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Can't see them on my phone....won't download

originally posted by: celltypespecific
I can't express how happy to you that my two years of obsession over TTSA/AATIP has not been a waste!!

Excited that I can finally get back to studying the UAP/UFO topic.

The question I have is WHY?

There was no need to do this.....

Why is the DoD elevating putting such a bright spotlight on this topic?

Clearly something MAJOR is about to be announced.....

By the way the resolution on the newly released video is amazing!!! Its so much clearer than the NYT times version

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Something tells me this isn't quite what it seems.

Any videos of comets in Europe on that Navy website?

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
If they are ours, China better look out!

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
If they are ours, China better look out!

Or they could equally be china's and the West need to look out.
An American patent for an advanced Air vehicle had a letter of support by a high ranking military officer, telling patent office get it passed or we gona be behind China for the next 30 years.
Source was The drive, War zone.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
2 years to go...if Grant was correct

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Any videos of comets in Europe on that Navy website?

Not that I could find from a quick search on the Navy site, a search on DDG and on YouTube.

ETA - All I could find was this.

edit on 27-4-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join