It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tara Reade's former neighbor says yes, she told me about Biden sexually assaulting her.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Are you unaware of Bidens mental decline? It’s not exactly a hidden subject, it’s clearly on display for all too see and many on all sides have discussed it. It’s no question with an upcoming general election why we haven’t been seeing much of old joe, he is being hidden away as much as possible to avoid us seeing his unfit condition.

a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I defended kavanaugh and I will defend Joe.
It was 30 years ago and now you make a big deal about it.

Without real proof... To bad

originally posted by: timequake

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I defended kavanaugh and I will defend Joe.
It was 30 years ago and now you make a big deal about it.

Without real proof... To bad

I understand where you're coming from, but she isn't just now making a big deal about it. It was brought, nationally, years ago.

That, AGAIN, is not the point of this thread. Man, people will redirect and obfuscate. Like a bunch of ADD addled third-graders.

Supporting Trump or Biden or both or neither is not what we're trying to discuss here. The question is, How can the progressive left justify getting all behind somebody like Ford with #metoo and #believesurvivors social justice virtue signaling, then when somebody like Reade comes along, they just stay silent, avoid the issue entirely, pretend that it doesn't exist, and in some cases even ridicule the accuser.

If you are going to say that Ford deserved to be listened to and have her say publicly simply based on the fact that she is a female and she's making an accusation, how can you ignore Reade?

I'm still waiting. You people try every tactic to skirt the issue at hand, but that just proves your hypocrisy and ignorance, your inability to give a sound answer to my question.

Still waiting...

:

What are you talking about? Maybe you should re-read our comments again. Perhaps a little slower this time.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
A Special message of support, from Hillary Clinton to Tara Reade.

twitter.com...

A Very touching message from one of the most devout women's rights activist.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
A Special message of support, from Hillary Clinton to Tara Reade.

twitter.com...

A Very touching message from one of the most devout women's rights activist.

Damn, that is disgusting coming from that ... that ... that ... I just can't think of an adjective that is fitting for a public forum.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: timequake
What are you talking about? Maybe you should re-read our comments again. Perhaps a little slower this time.

I have read the responses well and slowly. Maybe what I said does not apply to you, but there are several who have never addressed the initial comments and questions in the OP. The issues brought for discussion is not if Joe Biden or Donald Trump or Bill Clinton (or JFK or FDR or anybody else) is or was fit for office, nor is it a matter of whether any of them or anyone else is a sexual predator.

The question was, How can the progressive left justify calling themselves champions for women's rights and rally behind a person like Blasey Ford, then completely ignore, silence and even ridicule Tara Reade?

And nobody, but nobody has an answer. Because there is none.

edit on 2020 4 28 by incoserv because: they let me.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Believe All Women

...until one accuses a Democrat.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
ALERT

Joe Biden says he will tell everything he knows about the rape of Tara Reade, tomorrow morning on msnbc's Morning Joe program.

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

ALERT

Joe Biden says he will tell everything he knows about the rape of Tara Reade, tomorrow morning on msnbc's Morning Joe program.

twitter.com...

The fact his PR crisis managers are putting him on MSNBC is a great clue this is already a rigged deal 🤣

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

ALERT

twitter.com...

The fact his PR crisis managers are putting him on MSNBC is a great clue this is already a rigged deal 🤣

To show how screwed up Democrats are, check this out.

An MSNBC anchor dared to mention the Joe Biden rape allegation. Now Democrats are trying to force him off the air.

thehill.com...

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

In keeping with the lefts approach to being fair and balanced, I will hold off on condemning Joey "The Rapey Rapist of Rapetown" Biden until there is proof of Rapey McRapeFace being guilty of obviously raping this woman who is not lying.

Im guessing you currently write for a MSM company. You are too good at slandering someone without actually slandering someone. Lol. Well done.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join