It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes, Your Phones are Spying On You

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 04:51 AM
link   
"Personally, I routinely make snarky comments on the phone just for the listening pleasure of some techie at the NSA."

I thought it was just me

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Listen what this guy says, when you carry phone with you, the wireless technology can see you as target , when you dont carry phone it then dont see you and they cant use it ....it`s about Beamforming & Triangulation , specially with 5G the potential danger that it could be used againt person X is high .

The video get payed disinformation agents making a lot comments

So basically , all the technology is allready there that can be used to harm anyone if wanted, and once someone keeps the phone with himself they can Beamforming & Triangulation you right away .

It`s not a conspiracy theory....this is real .

Project Bizarre Weapons Implications: Are Psychiatric Diagnosis, and Microwave Exposure Standards Presumptive?

There is nothing wrong with your television set. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling transmission. If we wish to make it louder, we will bring up the volume. If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it to a whisper. We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical. We can roll the image; make it flutter. We can change the focus to a soft blur or sharpen it to crystal clarity. For the next hour, sit quietly and we will control all that you see and hear. We repeat: there is nothing wrong with your television set. You are about to participate in a great adventure. You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the inner mind to the outer limits.
edit on 28-4-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 06:13 AM
link   
One thing I find irritating is to call someone, get their, "please leave a message at the sound fo the tone", recording.
If you don't hang up right then 10 minutes later you''ll hear message recorded.
And your like what the hell did I just leave on that message. LOL!

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Yes, Your Phones are Spying On You

I don't always take my phone when I leave the house.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Aaaayyeee this guy gets it.
2nd
a reply to: neo96

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Wait... according to your previous post it doesn't matter if a person leaves their phones at home because they are tagged anyway. Which one is it?

But I do agree that the poster has a good strategy.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
There was a thread a while back now where someone found unknown files on their laptop and when played the files contained conversations with family (and his dog lol) that had been recorded and stored

Also, as soon as you say "ok google" you give permission for google to record too.

So as far as "rights" are concerned it seems many have automatically given them up when they choose to buy certain products, and because its a choice to buy or not to buy, seems its also giving carte blanche on privacy

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
You are not anymore free then us even if you believe you are. You posted on a computer right? Your post online too right? You have a land line perhaps? How new of a vehicle do you drive? How modern are you appliances? How close do you live to your neighbors? Do you commute along an interstate? Travel out of country? Use social media of any kind?

They probably know you better then you know yourself with or without a cell phone.
Your landline doesn’t track you. That’s the point of the thread. You do make a point on the car as they’ve been putting black boxes in cars for a while, and certain 3 letter a g e n c i e s can attach a black box to your isp if they want, which means they are also getting others dats as well, but then again maybe you are right about the landline because they can spy on you with your landline via Menwith Hill. You are right about the highways too ... esp like the Greenway in Orlando and other toll roads with transponder technology. Creeped me out a lot watching those big archways go up. Some strange towers were also going up back in 2011. Perhaps it was 5g planning even then.
But this thread is specifically about using our mobile phones to track whether we are specifically defying stay-at-home orders. Some states are opening already though.
I saw also where a local police were planning to use drones to take peoples temps and check if they are 6 feet apart. I’ve asked this before and I’ll ask again, where’s ANTIFA now ???? Aren’t they supposed to be protesting fascism ??? Oh wait they work for Soros who wants the NWO tracking.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Does the GPS in your car just track it's location or can it listen to your conversations in the vehicle?

I used to take care of business in my Honda...uh oh.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I started a thread months ago about an app my friend created and his buddy implemented a program that asks people If they want to use the app then they must give access to internet history, the phones camera and microphone, contacts and gps .
So when a person accepts to use the app. He opens a program which shows how many people accepted the app.
And from there you can click on the persons account and search their phones history.
You can look at there movements through GPS.
You can look at all their videos and photos.

And you can watch and listen live through their mics and cameras.

Its can keep you entertained for weeks.

Every action on your phone is being recorded and saved. You could go 10 years back and see where people have been and what they have done.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Does the GPS in your car just track it's location or can it listen to your conversations in the vehicle?

I used to take care of business in my Honda...uh oh.

Most new cars have black boxes that save a history of the car .
If your car has blue tooth or internet access then everything is open.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

I don't think you know how 5g works.

Yes it can be used to harm people or as a weapon but the towers used cannot produce enough wattage to put it in that range of danger. The amount of wattage required for these 5g towers to do any harm would end up setting the antennas on fire before reaching damaging levels.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov
I go stretches of time on and off with personal tracking devices. Since I cut off the internet into my home (no signal, no corporate/Federal/rando voyeur) I utilize a single controlled access device. However, with all this nonsense I have left it in the little signal killer box @ home. Went by an ATT store recently. They are still serving landlines. Once that number is tethered back to the building as a technical contact location, this device, which is near its end of life anyways will not have a replacement.

I want to appear as a black hole void of signal sharing on whatever dang screens these agencies have. Maybe it will force someone to move a little bit closer if they want to see and hear every utterance made.

Remember when everyone was blown away by that fitbit tracking scandal??? Did we all forget we live in the future?? Its all voluntary.

However its easy enough to make a personal Faraday phone case that would block tracking. I like to remove the SIM and use the case interchangeably or even in tandem. To walk around in this age without even considering such options, well thats just like being a Bison on the pains of pioneer America. You ain't doing nothing wrong, your minding your own business. You represent a fat and easy random payday, poachers choice.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
...If you want to know just how BAD it's spying on you, have a look:

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I work in a higher level IT position at a well known ISP...and I don't have a cellphone, despite the fact that I have to troubleshoot them every day. It's because I KNOW how they're used, that I am not participating. You're not alone.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Apologies if this has been posted already ...

www.boredpanda.com...

Man Creates ‘Traffic Jams’ On Google Maps By Wheeling 99 Smartphones In A Wagon.

Its still just location data but what a wheeze. Fair play to Him.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

If you are that good at avoiding data capture, can you share some nuggets of intel on here?

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cymru

Man Creates ‘Traffic Jams’ On Google Maps By Wheeling 99 Smartphones In A Wagon.

Its still just location data but what a wheeze. Fair play to Him.

Omg.. this is just brilliant. Thanks for posting!

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

I work in a higher level IT position at a well known ISP...and I don't have a cellphone, despite the fact that I have to troubleshoot them every day. It's because I KNOW how they're used, that I am not participating. You're not alone.

Thanks for the interesting info!

Good to know there are others out there.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Certainly are I for one root/jailbreak my devices which gives u admin controlls to your phone.you can't do it to all phones but I pick my phones on rootability not saying it will stop them from spying but there are things u can do to make it harder.besides your metadata there is no way to my knowledge around that.but u can attempt to hide or even change your phones ip address with a simple app called Tor which was developed by the is navy also will help u get on the dark web if needed.i recommend researching a good start is a website called xda.also I would like to point out at least in the us this is perfectly legal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join