It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Earthquake" in Florida 03/12/05

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Anyone that believes this should go on a tour of Area 51:-)

cryptome.org
M. writes:

Last night the USGS recorded an earthquake of unknown magnitude centered 2 km south of Tampa FL. The FAA was reported as saying this was a sonic boom cased by two F-18 fighter jets approaching MacDill AFB in Tampa. Anyone who has heard a sonic boom before (and living in Florida, we hear quite a few of them between the space shuttle landings and various military bases) will tell you what happened last night was much more than that.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

More government waste

[edit on 13-3-2005 by comsec281]

[edit on 13-3-2005 by Banshee]

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Last night?

There was one yesterday.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 13-3-2005 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Same one I think and it is interesting to know I am not the only one and this is not the only site to question exactly what it was and the propaganda machines lateral excuse for the event. It was recorded as being 5.0 kilometres underground. The eyewitness in that article said it was different and lasted a period of time.

I would love to find a link or have people from Florida report in with their stories on the event and see how many tally to make head or tail of. There will be the usual sprinkling of propaganda spinners included in the stories but there should be enough real ones to piece together whether there really was planes, a flash of light, a shaking of the earth, a loud bang or exactly what happened.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Well, being in the Tampa Bay area myself, I didn't hear it (somehow) though did speak to plenty who did, including a few who saw the two planes before and their description matched that of F-18s. I don't think there is a conspiracy here, but they were flying awfully low to make such a dramatic boom. Sonic booms are rare, but nothing new here, with McDill so close, but from what I heard, this was a much lower flight, and THAT deserves some answers, as it was over a civillian area....

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Im on MacDill lined up directly with the landing and sometimes the leaving air strip. Amazingly I was at Westshore mall at the time it happend! OUT OF ALL THE DAYS I CHOOSE TO GO
!

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   
SO, is a sonic boom like a loud rumble of thunder?

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara

I think so, i used to live fairly close to an army base, now i live a little farther away. And out of the blue you'd hear a boom, then a few seconds later you'd actually see the plane.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by malakiem

Originally posted by mrsdudara

I think so, i used to live fairly close to an army base, now i live a little farther away. And out of the blue you'd hear a boom, then a few seconds later you'd actually see the plane.

That is what I thougt. I get that a lot where I am. I dont see how they can confuse the two though. BUT hay maybe they will just tell everyone that earthquakes dont make a sound and laugh at the people who dont believe them and call them stupid heads. That seems to be the way they handle everything.

"YOu want the truth?
You cant handle the truth"

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Well here's a source that refutes the sonic boom explanation, and explains why.
Large Cosmic Blast Scars Atmosphere Above United States Florida Region
From the article:

Even to this being so we can read from this report from the Dryden Flight Research Center of the United States National Aeronautics and Space Administration, NASA, titled “Sonic Booms FS-2003-11-016 DFRC”, and which says, "The width of the boom "carpet" beneath the aircraft is about one mile for each 1000 feet of altitude. An aircraft, for example, flying supersonic at 50,000 feet can produce a sonic boom cone about 50 miles wide. The sonic boom, however, will not be uniform. Maxi-mum intensity is directly beneath the aircraft, and decreases as the lateral distance from the flight path increases until it ceases to exist because the shockwaves refract away from the ground."

Not even close, by any measurements known to scientists, can the sonic boom effects of known aircraft direct towards the ground such forces to cause an earthquake, but to continuing these lies to their people they continue to do. Only to their fear that their citizens might know the true extent of the energy blasts and how the earths weather systems and continental plates are in chaos are these lies being told.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
According to one of the gals I know who heard it, it was loud enough to rattle her windows, so I'd think some kind of register on an Earthquake sensor would occur. Yes, usually sounds like long thunder with an echo-like effect....

new topics

top topics

join