It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Revolution 2.0

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Find this from Jon Rappoport blog nomorefakenews.com:

Protests nationwide scheduled for May 1 Apr 26

"by Jon Rappoport

April 26, 2020

(To join our email list, click here.)

A growing number of groups in US states are preparing protests against the lockdowns on May 1.

I’ve found two sites that are publishing information on the protests.

American Revolution 2.0

Open The States

Check out your state and see what’s upcoming.

As far as I can tell, this is not a top-down single-leader movement. It’s a state by state proposition. That would be a good thing. Groups in each state should run their own operations.

Here is a quote from American Revolution 2.0:

“Governor Executive Orders violate the United States Constitution and negate the responsibility of individual citizens for their ‘Life, Liberty, and Pursuit of Happiness’. The precedent set by removing these Constitutional Rights is staggering and to date unheard of.”

Of course, agencies like the CDC and the World Health Organization appoint themselves the “new global governance.” Their job is painting as bleak a picture as possible, making it seem that, without their top-down control, the population of Earth would be decimated.

This is always the way of tyrants. How else can they justify their criminal actions?

The endless invention of enemies is a strategy as old as the hills.

Peace and prosperity are stakes through the hearts of vampires.

For the CDC and WHO and Bill Gates, the idea that someone somewhere might be living free and healthy on his own accord…THAT to them is the virus which must be conquered.

To accomplish this victory, they enlist the help of public and private meddlers and gossipers and snitches and censors, whose only thrill in life is finding “rule-breakers.” Therefore, the more rules the better.

The culture of society is becoming more infantile every day—wash your hands, wash them again, don’t touch your face, stay indoors, wear a mask, wear gloves, stand six feet apart, wait in line, don’t breathe on your neighbor, be polite, watch TV for marching orders—but those people who still understand what freedom means are under no obligation to cater to that “culture.”

Lowest common denominator is not a principle contained in the Constitution. In fact, wherever the principle is found, it’s a cover for dictatorship. For example, the ubiquitous “we’re all in this together” is a massage for the brainless.

Translation: “You’re all one giant cheese glob, and we, the World Health Organization, with Bill Gates money, are pressing the two pieces of toast together and making the sandwich.”

State by state, the protests against unconstitutional insanity are scheduled for May 1.

OPEN THE STATES. GO BACK TO WORK. TURN ON THE ECONOMY."

Protests nationwide scheduled for May 1 Apr 26

Welcome To The Revolution

he movement has begun!! We The People demand that our Constitutional rights have no exceptions. We are Responsible Americans for the Constitution. Currently, we are organizing protests in all 50 states to march on the State Capitols on 05/01/2020. There have been 52 events organized by this group in every State across America as of this time. Join and see event calendar for your local or state gathering. Many organizers are still needed. Nothing in UT as of yet, Organizer is needed. The page link is here, please join the group and let’s coordinate an event to display that We the People will not tolerate this infringement of civil liberties and Constitutional Rights any longer! On May 1, 2020 we stand TOGETHER as AMERICANS!

Open The States

A Community of Patriots The citizen-led movement against overreaching COVID-19 lockdowns has been met with derision in the media, scorn from governors, and censorship from big tech. OpentheStates.com was founded to address this dismissive response by giving the American grassroots a place to organize their communities and connect with existing re-open groups. At OpentheStates.com, concerned citizens can sign the petition urging our national, state, and local leaders to re-open the states and connect with like-minded patriots. We encourage all Americans to follow the CDC guidelines on social distancing, but we do not support government dictates that limit the constitutional rights that have made this country great.

Youtube channel

So? Had enough of this lockdowns ?
edit on 26-4-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

(post by ErEhWoN removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by Kenzo removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

I guess my question is revolution against who exactly? The president? You don't have democrat support? against the Governors? You have both Dem and Rep doing the same thing basically? So I don't know. I don't think their is a cohesive "Resistance" nor do I think they have the will power to call this a "Revolution". I think its people are unhappy right now. I think its just protesting.

Camain

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   
What has happened on May 1?

The day of the Soviet Communist Revolution.

The day of celebration of Beltane.

I found it, the most historic significance of this day for our current situation. In the year 1704, the Boston Newsletter publishes the 1st newspaper advertisement. The day the mainstream media first sold themselves out for the almighty dollar.

May 1
edit on 4 26 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   
May 1st show up (as many as 250,000) at each state's capital. May 2d go back to work and basically tell TPTB to piss off.. youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   

So you are not from here and yet you are posting this?

I really hope you know that promoting this type of action will have an adverse effect right?
Protest have already happened and nothing changed.
If mass protest get out of hand trust me the protesters will not win. If anything they will have created an even worse situation.

Think man.....think

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: camain

Well for start, to end the lockdows that is destroying economy. Whole World is suffering from lockdowns..If US would end lockdowns the same could happen in other countrys too then, in here Europe also . It is against the Globalist who wanted to shutdown World economy ...

The risk groups , elderly etc could still voluntarily isolate oneself to lower risk of covid-19 .

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Don't you mean Civil War Two?

I find it interesting that these 'freedom fighters' support and abide by the word of an authoritarian madman and think they are thinking for themselves.

You want to be 'free' but need a strong man to tell you what to do - a daddy to keep you safe.

edit on 26-4-2020 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I just past some info , links and quotation from other sites. There been already protest against the lockdown in UK etc..

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Typical toothless protest.
"Oh no, there displaying signs now!!"
Lmao

How about nationwide tax witholding from all property and surviving small businesses
until we are back under control of our own gov? Or maybe never?
Since it's a printed piece of paper they don't need to operate, but instead use to keep wealth down.

The whole things a corrupt joke. Paranoid boomers using their own paranoia to profit.
Trillions and counting for the flu now.

Let's have some more fn votes on it!!uggh!!

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

No, i dont mean war....i dont support violence .

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   

I’ll be whoever/ wherever I need to be come May 1st.......

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   

I kinda think most world populations aren't as individualistic as the USA is. So, I just don't see it happening. Most the world has a more unified, take one for the team kinda mentality. Americans are more, "Who the F are you to tell me what to do?" That said, even in America, the people protesting are the minority. maybe 20% All dems are for the lockdown. Most of trumps supporters are for it 30% of Repubs; the 30% that are evangelicals will obey, so that leaves 30% of a half of the population (around 15% maybe). Like I said, i can see some protests, but I just don't think this has driving power.

Camain

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Great resource, thanks.

In the state I am it seems that the lift will be soon (7days). I am waiting to see if it is a REAL lift or just lipstick on a lamprey.

One thing I can say, Cuomo can keep NYC locked down as long as he wants.

:-)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

Don't you mean Civil War Two?

I find it interesting that these 'freedom fighters' support and abide by the word of an authoritarian madman and think they are thinking for themselves.

You want to be 'free' but need a strong man to tell you what to do - a daddy to keep you safe.

Quoted for irony, since the left wants to install a government to take care of them, from cradle to grave...

What you are trying there is called projection.

edit on 26-4-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

I made a mistake in my previous post.

The most significant happening on May 1 is in 1776, Adam Weishaupt founds the secret society of Illuminati.

May 1

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   
It's nice to see people bucking the authoritarian trend, doesn't matter if in the long run it proves to be right or wrong.

This level of "control" is in direct contradiction to american ideology. Americans really would rather die on their feet than live on their knees.

Now, for clarification, I'm of the mindset this is being overblown/hijacked by many groups, for many reasons with regard to personal(financial) or political gain.

That said, my small town has been hopping, people are out and everywhere, nobody gives a # anymore and I think that's great.

People, no matter what ideology, that are in power are always seeking control, all the "plebes" have is ignoring those mechanisms and doing their own thing. That is the only thing that frightens them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join