It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The start of the Great Virus Wars

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I’ve been saying for years here how terrible communism is. I know that some believe that communism would be great if only the people leading it would do it right, but I say it will never be right because the ideology behind it is misguided and the leaders tend to be authoritarian. Even if you take away the label, the people behind it are authoritarian. Yes Capitalism also has its perversions. Thus you have the conflict and the elites use that for control. Whatever name we can come up for it, there are diabolical people and groups behind the control, and groups of people who think it’s the right thing to do or who believe in some way that they are in the right place.
I believe in Liberty ( not licentiousness and there’s a difference) and true government. Nowhere today do we have that because the abusers are everywhere.
The controllers don’t want the people to be self actualized. To me, the biggest missing link is self- realization and spiritual dignity.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
It was never actually Russia that we were .. how to say.. gearing toward. It was only recently that it was publicly spoken that our mil is turning its training toward China, but in reality, I can say first hand our Marines have been eyes on and boots turned toward China for over a decade. Never Russia.. and Russia isnt as beholden to China as I hear people say. Russia has a long memory and I doubt it will be forgotten that the LIES about this virus were told to them too. The fall out from this will be enormous and long term for the world.. and the world economy. The axis shifts again. Those who have the most intertwinement with China MOST recently are certain ME countries ( that means Iran) and Italy.. and to an extent France. It would make sense for a sensible president to court both Russia and N Korea to a degree. That president would get a hell of a lot of flak for it, but it would be "prudent".

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
a reply to: LookingAtMars

If a real war with China were to break out it would be our own damn fault. The communist regime would have fallen a long time ago or at the very least not be as powerful as they are now, if it weren't for the whole world buying and manufacturing almost everything from them. The world governments look the other way and ignore their human rights abuses all because we have made them such a big part of the global economy. All so we can get our crap good and cheap.

Imagine if we treated the Soviet Union the same way we do China.

Not possible with Soviet Union. SU is a whole different alliance. Every country that Soviet Union gets, they are merged into the Union except Cuba or Asian states. This is exactly what is happening with US and its military bases. US are the new USSR. All countries are either puppet regimes or completely merged into US compliance. That is why Asia sees it as a threat just like USSR. The Chinese knows their freaking history. They don't survive because of wiping out history or hiding it, they survive by remembering the conquerors.

US going up against China is a big mistake meaning total freedom lost by the Elite. This is why HK protest is such a sham. The UK are freaking attempting to rewrite history that they did nothing wrong and saying their system is better than whatever Chinese pulls when in return the real history says no. US should not even be allied to UK. Never fly the British Colonial flags. It is two steps backward than one step forward.

You don't infiltrate Yellow with White. That is why James bond are never in Asia unless it has to do with NGO.[
edit on 29-4-2020 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Sounds like you got the talking points straight from Xi, comrade.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 04:19 AM
link   
China probably had the vaccine before the virus was let loose. They had to sacrifice some of their own for it to be authentic. To beat a communist you have to think like one. How else with a population of 1.5 billion people and a landmass of the USA did they get this under control so fast? Who killed more Russians Hitler or Stalin? China may have defeated the US without firing a bullet.
edit on 30-4-2020 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Can't get into details but have it from a trusted source (by me) that everyone will get CV19. It's here to stay. And that it is likely to be the first of several. It is war.

Not sure how I feel about the info. Propaganda coming from everywhere so, reader beware.

This source also told me over a month ago that there would be meat shortages and food supply breakdown by summer. So, that's on track...

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Sounds like you got the talking points straight from Xi, comrade.

Nope it is all truth. MSM lies started in the 00's. Nobody did anything in the West. Even Trump called them fake news. Still no one did anything. You think China going to let fake news media into China? Heck even Russia banned them already.

Russian bans US media

You have no clue what kind of spy war is going on and how much West Gov wants to infiltrate China badly. "You can't infiltrate Yellow with White."

Don't forget we are always at war either with China or Russia.
edit on 30-4-2020 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

None of your pro China / Russia rambling has anything to do with what I posted.

edit on 30-4-2020 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAZ21
Basically China needs blasting back to the dark ages before they grow too powerful. If they get to quantum computing first, that will be a real game changer and then it will be too late.

What are they doing that is any different than what Mexican Drug Cartels are doing? Destabilize a nation by any means..drug addiction vs viral infections? It seems we are vulnerable to any and all.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack
Meat supply is already screwed up here in Eastern Washington State. Dist. is the choke point. A local BBQ lady says $106 for a pork brisket, when she can even get one. This pushed her rack of ribs out of reason, pricewise. We read the writing on the wall, and bought a half of an old Bossie, ground up into hamburger. All in burger, but only from one lone cow.

Have to look into cash buys of Indian caught Salmon, to balance out the tallow.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

www.youtube.com...

Those vaping deaths sure got forgotten real quick

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join