It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coronavirus Explained on Netflix

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I just noticed Netflix has released as part of their "explained" series a new "limited series" CORONAVIRUS EXPLAINED. I scanned through the first episode and it appears to be a redoubling of the official narrative. Two more episodes to come later - one in the summer. I loved the part where they said, "To develop natural herd immunity, millions would die, so it's crucial we develop a vaccine."

Hey, if you want a vaccine, please be my guest, but "Millions would die," seems over the top. This feels like a rushed "Bill Gates Presents" to me.
edit on 26-4-2020 by DrumsRfun because: all caps corrected.

edit on Sun Apr 26 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: spelling in title

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: thebtheb

lol, its absurd ... they figured what the heck, we know what we want people to believe, why not just get a head start on writing history.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

To go along this same theme, have you noticed how every "big name" company and celebrity is trying to capitalize on this crisis by pandering to the masses about "making a difference" and politicizing the situation for their own benefit?

Most of the people I know buy right into the BS and believe it. Talk about sad.... everyone thinks they are helpless without the government and media and to people like myself it couldn't be any more obvious that the government and media are 100% the problem

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I mean I don't even mind if people want to believe the gov't etc., but they have no sense to realize that not everyone feels the same way, and that there are valid reasons for this. They won't even consider that maybe, just maybe we should re-think this, even in theory.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Lol, all the media outlets ran stories for a month saying how much more dangerous the flu was... They said that's what we should be really worried about, and every year.

Then they found out they could capitalize on it. They probably have the best ratings they've had since the 2016 election. Everyone checking in daily to get the scoop on the new developments.

The very same ones drumming up fear for it were the ones saying it was a big ol' nothing burger in January into February. Then the Market started to dip and they changed their tune.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Well Netflix has become a propaganda wing of the outgoing post '73 world order. This was no doubt why Netflix board member was at Bilderberg 2019 as well. Making sure that they understood Netflix was committed to this operation with additional psychological terrorism as the truth shines through.

Up on deck, King Willem-Alexander of the Netherlands chatted to James O Ellis, a former head of US Strategic Command, now a director of Lockheed Martin. A Netflix board member squeezed past on his way to the bar. Photograph: Charlie Skelton/The Guardian

It looks like Mathias Döpfner, but that name is not listed in the official list of attendees. who IS listed on the guest list.

In fact, one of Netflix Board of Directors, Brad Smith, was also the head legal rep for Microsoft. Bet him and Bill Gates are chummy. Microsoft ceo, Satya Nadella, was also at the meeting.

Brad Smith has served as one of the Company's directors since March 2015. In his role at Microsoft, Smith plays a key role in representing the company externally and in leading the company's work on a number of critical issues including privacy, security, accessibility, environmental sustainability and digital inclusion, among others. Mr. Smith joined Microsoft in 1993 and became general counsel in 2002. He spent three years leading the company's legal and corporate affairs team in Europe and five years as deputy general counsel responsible for such teams outside the U.S. His area of expertise includes competition law, intellectual property, government surveillance and privacy. Mr. Smith holds a BA in international relations and economics from Princeton University and a JD from Columbia University School of Law. He also studied international law and economics at the Graduate Institute of International Studies in Geneva.

It sure is a good thing I bothered to investigate actual ATS related NWO matter while everyone was so focused on MSM TDS talking points at the time. I knew it would be an important thing to document, and I hereby volunteer to officially do it again this year, assuming they do not cancel the event.

edit on 4-26-2020 by worldstarcountry because: hehe, forgot it was in order of last name.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

What's a Nerflix?

~puzzled~

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

What's a Nerflix?

~puzzled~

A small flightless bird, very fuzzy, big sad eyes, that craps everywhere because it's quite full of it.

The national bird of the internet.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb
I just noticed Netflix has released as part of their "explained" series a new "limited series" CORONAVIRUS EXPLAINED. I scanned through the first episode and it appears to be a redoubling of the official narrative. Two more episodes to come later - one in the summer. I loved the part where they said, "To develop natural herd immunity, millions would die, so it's crucial we develop a vaccine."

Hey, if you want a vaccine, please be my guest, but "Millions would die," seems over the top. This feels like a rushed "Bill Gates Presents" to me.

All of you who go along with this herd immunity thing are misguided. That is not the way to go with this virus. It would kill millions. This is not your average cold or flu virus. We need to continue to quarantine.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: Lumenari

What's a Nerflix?

~puzzled~

A small flightless bird, very fuzzy, big sad eyes, that craps everywhere because it's quite full of it.

The national bird of the internet.

OH!

That thing!

Thanks for explaining it!

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD

originally posted by: thebtheb

All of you who go along with this herd immunity thing are misguided. That is not the way to go with this virus. It would kill millions. This is not your average cold or flu virus. We need to continue to quarantine.

SoOo... just quarantine to infinity?

I was kinda hoping for a giant meteor this year...

But we're going to get the Dark Ages instead.

Glass half full, glass half empty...

~shrug~

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   

15 minutes in. Vox presents.... ewwwww

Nothing much being said so far. Nothing specific to covid 19 anyway.
edit on 26-4-2020 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

welp 17 minutes in now and the propaganda has started. scientist believe it evolved in China eh? Some do, sure.
edit on 26-4-2020 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD
no actually several universities and CDC experts conclude it is very much the average cold. Media propaganda and politicians however have expressed a politicized interest in inflating the numbers by falsely attributing any death to corona for an infected patient.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Thank you, a rational person. What if everyone from China to the US to the rest of the world have no agenda and they're honestly doing the best they can in a difficult situation? The exact number of infections and death will eventually come out. But it is what it is and obviously nobody knows the bottom line truths about this. As we learn we'll adjust. Meanwhile we get a chance to show that life is more important than money.a reply to: ChiefD

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Golani

Meanwhile we get a chance to show that life is more important than money

Have no money for a year and come back and post about your amazing life without commerce.

Which I can actually pull off, btw.

Let's see you attempt it.

Disclaimer: Living off of your parent's resources is not considered living without money.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
in inflating the numbers by falsely attributing any death to corona for an infected patient.

If someone with a severe co-morbidity ie COPD (congestive obstructive pulmonary disease) gets pneumonia and dies, their death certificate will not read cause of death as COPD. It will read pneumonia.
So if someone who wasn't about to die gets infected with COVID19 and dies, cause of death is COVID19 infection. There is no over-inflating.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: gudism76

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
in inflating the numbers by falsely attributing any death to corona for an infected patient.

If someone with a severe co-morbidity ie COPD (congestive obstructive pulmonary disease) gets pneumonia and dies, their death certificate will not read cause of death as COPD. It will read pneumonia.
So if someone who wasn't about to die gets infected with COVID19 and dies, cause of death is COVID19 infection. There is no over-inflating.

But you don't get it...

Like the Flu, people don't die from COVID-19, they die from complications from it - yes, like pneumonia.

top topics

join