It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Sonic Boom" over Florida - satellite photo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 05:56 AM
link   
rapidfire.sci.gsfc.nasa.gov.../2005070/AERONET_Dry_Tortugas.2005070.aqua.250m.jpg

Thanks to poster Orlando, for finding this.

To DawnJ, good start:
Terri Schiavo and the $1 Million Dollar Hoax
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 13-3-2005 by MattMarriott]

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 06:47 AM
link   
An explanation would be great.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   
...It look as if the flightpath of a sonic boom causing object has been Cut out of the picture am I correct ?

Ok, suppose the white area has been cut out purposely, even at 1 km per pixel resolution, the flightpath (and the hypothised widening contrail is pretty broad, broader than I would expect from an average jetliner to show up on satpic, this would suggest an object flying higher altitude than a jetliner, closer to the satellite camera. ??

Total Information Unawareness

[edit on 13-3-2005 by Silenus]

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   
so there JUST HAPPENS to be a satilite photo of the seismic/sonic boom that everybody is talking about???
i think the Delphi technique is being used (second post)

this seems to have gotten alot of attention on ATS..this is like the 5 thread. initial reports stated that it was a seismic event 5 klicks underground..people are seemingly ignoring that info and state in thier expert opinion that it was just a sonic boom made by 2 f-18's...fly low and fast over land..and now a satilite photo of the event??? how convenient.......of course there is nothing to see here....move along..move along...........................

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   

i think the Delphi technique is being used (second post)

No idea what that is (from skimming through your link even), if you are suggesting that Im using this technique !? If not, Im sorry, I misunderstood you.

Thx for the addiditional link Matt, nearly missed it though.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I heard reports that there were 5 or 6 booms, how could that happen with only 2 f-18's.

And if they were flying from california...why did the break the sound barrier upon arrival?

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Ok, so I get what the picture is about, sonic booms.
If its not the 2 fighter jets causing them, what is being implied here?
Aurora, NEO´s, ET craft ?

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I thought sonic booms looked like the shape of an egg

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I heard a sonic boom once (while I was in upstate SC). It was the space shuttle re-entering our atmosphere (down in Florida). I've never heard anything like it.. not even in the Gulf war with all those fireworks.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Just a quick post regarding The Delphi Technique. I had a thread on it that went nowhere and i think it's a very important subject. Here's the link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

...Now back to the subject: Why is a sonic boom automatically conspiratorial? Please explain.

top topics

join