It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO / CDC And The Rockefellers.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

I dont mind, go ahead .

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
You have a populist president and they still operate their operations. No one hangs. FBI is doing raids on clinics giving people vitamin C. No one is hiding and being dug out of a bunker by a bunch of people with forks and torches. Everyone knows this stuff. Now what?

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Something that comes to my mind often now is ideological subversion

"Until the military boot gives him a kick up his fat bottom then he will understand"

Yes that sounds about right mate.

Did find it a bit ironic that the families who control the media enforcing censorship to 'control the narrative' are the same ones involved in control of pharmaceutical cartels and pandemic simulations.

When it comes to the October '2019-nCoV' simulation ran by the 'John Hopkins Bloomberg School of Health Security' supported by the CIA, the CDC, the World Economic Forum and the Gates Foundation then the connections to the Rockefeller family are pretty apparent.

Also found it curious that no health officials (with exception of CDC) were present on behalf of national governments and that during a 'pandemic simulation' there was little to no concern about shortages of healthcare professionals, civil unrest or public safety. 

Seems the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) are also heavily involved in this coordinated enterprise- as are Bloomberg Philanthropies and the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative.

Anyway there's a new vid below exploring various facts and timelines - thought it was worth a watch.

edit on 4-5-2020 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ

Everyone knows this stuff. Now what?

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
The only time I've even heard Rockeefellers name being mentioned by the media was something about "100 Reliable Cities" or something along the lines by the aboves foundation.

That an the giant X-Mas tree in NY.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen88

The only time I've even heard Rockeefellers name being mentioned by the media was something about "100 Reliable Cities" or something along the lines by the aboves foundation. .

Well probably best to research them mate as they are playing a huge role in the future of you and your families lives right now.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Remember the movie trailer gray state made by David Crowley. Well the movie never finished, becouse it seems like David Crowley was murdered. The movie happened to have things that included something that have now come true with this covid-19 . So have to wonder about the connection , and why someone really wanted to stop that film being made. It makes no sense at all that Crowley was doing that film and decides to shoot he`s wife, children and himself . It do look`s like that Crowley was killed because of the messages in the film.

Btw the film wanted to give clues about something...the executioner has freemason sign. Not sure had the film something about holocoust going to happen in USA...

Gray State - Official Concept Trailer

A Film That KILLED Its Own Film Maker : David Crowley,,, Gray State

Gray State - The Rise ( BitChute )

Anyway...i really think they may murdered him because the film would had something that may come true in 2020 ?

edit on 7-5-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Interesting watch mate with a very tragic backstory - thanks for posting it.

If you ignore the religious bit at the end there's a very relevant video below.

The media spin is rather sickening but it seems the next step of the Rockefeller strategy is to rapidly escalate testing and invite themselves over house to house.

One Rockefeller / Gates/ WHO official has already stated that 'we may have to enter homes and remove family members'.

Can't help coming back to the extremely close connection between the Rockefeller family, the Gates family and 'Eugenics'.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Excellent thread and OP... And yes, I'm back again after a long ATS absence (or not).

I'll start with the beginning of the pandemic here in Europe, particularly in France and Italy, as there lies the start of my thinking for this post.
(I'll list all sources at the end of this)

Modern propaganda should not be limited to the publication of false news as the United Kingdom did to convince its people to enter the First World War, but should also be used in the same way as Germany did to convince its people to fight in the Second World War. The recipe is always the same: to exert psychological pressure to induce subjects to voluntarily practice acts that they know are useless, but which will lead them to lie
- Source 1

The population was basically quarantined at home, we will all agree on that.

In order to convince the Italians and the French of the merits of their decision, Presidents Conte and Macron first enlisted the support of committees of scientific experts. While these committees had no objection to people staying at home, they had no objection to people going about their business. Then Chairs Conte and Macron made it mandatory to have an official form to go for a walk. This document on the letterheads of the respective ministries of the interior is drawn up on honour and is not subject to any checks or sanctions.

The two governments panic their populations by distributing unnecessary instructions disavowed by infectious diseases doctors: they encourage people to wear gloves and masks in all circumstances and to keep at least one metre away from any other human being.
- Source 1

Control of the masses. At this point you're probably wondering where I am heading...

The French "reference daily" (sic) Le Monde, Facebook France and the French Ministry of Health undertook to censor a video of Professor Didier Raoult, one of the world's most renowned infectiologists, because by announcing the existence of a proven drug in China against Covid-19, he highlighted the lack of a medical basis for the measures taken by President Macron
- Source 1

Censorship. A world renowned scientist is silenced. Is he silenced because he has a cure ?... Yes, and it doesn't go in the direction that Macron wants it to go. He doesn't want a cheap and efficient cure.

In fact, officially, the reason is that a worldly renowned, as well, journal of Medicine, the Lancet, has published a study according to which the HCQ treatment advocated by Raoult could actually increase the death rates... (22nd May)

Last week, a study published in British medical journal The Lancet found patients randomized to get hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) had increased mortality rates and higher frequency of irregular heartbeats.
- Source 2

But interestingly enough, less than two weeks later, 4th June, The Lancet steps back and announces that, as requested by three of its four authors - not by Sapan Desai, the study is based on data that cannot be validated. - Source 3

Source 3 is in French, sorry, but it is the best I could find. To summarize the reasons of this decision, The Lancet says that the three authors (4 minus Sapan Desai, more on him just after...) could not conduct an independant audit of the data used for the study, because the people mandated to conduct that audit were not allowed by Surgisphere to consult all the data or have the audit of their ISO certification...

The dataset from the alleged 1200 hospitals had many errors, including the listing of an Asian hospital as being in Australia
- Source 4

This is where it hits hard : Sapan Desai is the founder of Surgisphere.

Surgisphere is an American healthcare analytics company established in 2008 by Sapan Desai. Originally a textbook marketing company, it came under scrutiny in 2020 after it had provided large datasets of COVID-19 patients which were subsequently found to be extremely unreliable.
- Source 4

It is not the only time that this Sapan Desai man made controversy as per Source 5

Italian president Giuseppe Conte is also quite a character. Friend of Trump, friend of Macron. But not only. He is also apparently a ghost in many places he claims he has studied... No records! To me, this smells... Source 6

So Macron and Conte are friends, and friends also of Trump, and Poutine. Getting all over the world now. And guess what? Macron is also a friend of ... Rotschild ! He made his way to the top of Rotschild & Co and he was also part of the 2014 Bilderberger. Sources 7 and 8 - Note : 7 is also a French link, but I could not find anything better once again - I'm sure one of the fellow ATSers if interested could find that in English - I've not had my 2nd coffee yet, still lazy this morning...!

And there we are. In October 2019, the so called event 201 was preparing a world pandemic. Coincidence, say the media. Nevertheless, that whole thing was funded by...? By? Yes you're right.

The event was sponsored by the Johns Hopkins Center for Public Health, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF) and the World Economic Forum (WEF), the club of the rich and powerful that meets every January in Davos, Switzerland. Participating were a number of pharmaceuticals (vaccine interest groups), as well as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)'s of the US and - of China.

One of the objectives of Event 201 was a computer simulation of a corona virus pandemic. The simulated virus was called SARS-2-nCoV, or later 2019-nCoV. The simulation results were disastrous, killing 65 million people in 18 months and plunging the stock market by more than 30% — causing untold unemployment and bankruptcies. Precisely the scenario of which we are now living the beginning.

The Lock Step scenario foresees a number of ghastly and disturbing events or components of The Plan to be implemented by the so called Agenda ID2020, a Bill Gates creation, fully integrated into the UN's Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) - target date for completion - 2030 (also called Agenda 2030, the hidden agenda unknown to most of the UN members), the same target date for completion of the Agenda ID02020.
- Source 10

So, of course, using HCQ and azithromycin is out of question. It already exists and it is cheap...

Sources:
1. www.sott.net...
2. www.sott.net...
3. www.lemonde.fr...
4. en.wikipedia.org...
5. en.wikipedia.org...
6. en.wikipedia.org...
7. www.nouvelobs.com...
8. en.wikipedia.org...
9. www.sott.net...
10. www.sott.net...

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SpookyVince

Thanks for the post mate, to be honest I looked too deep into this one and became that sickened I gave up.

Nazi corporate eugenic genocide enslavement.

If you're still researching then the Rockefeller Lockstep document is extremely relevant, as is the Bain corporation and the Bauer family.

Kissenger's role at Bilderberg and specific luciferian cults also start to pop up once one 'follows the money'.

youtu.be...

Cheers.
edit on 4-7-2020 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Just a small addon of interest...

Note: David M. Rubenstein is cofounder and co-chairman of The Carlyle Group; Chairman of the Board of the Council on Foreign Relations; Fellow of the Harvard Corporation; co-chairman board of the Brookings Institution; Trustee of Johns Hopkins Medicine and of the World Economic Forum; Chairman on Smithsonian Institution; recipient of the Carnegie Medal of Philanthropy and the Museum of Modern Art’s David Rockefeller Award.

David M. Rubenstein Rare Book & Manuscript Library at Duke University.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Is this thread closed?

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Pretty important video.

The Weaponization of the WHO

Also a possible realtime example of 'psychological projection'.

Vaccine Skeptics Are ‘A Major Killing Force Globally’ Says WHO

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join