It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO / CDC And The Rockefellers.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
This is incredible. US senator Dianne Feinstein is demanding that taxpayer dollars be sent to Iran!

goldenstatetimes.com...

Is she in bed with Iran in addition to China?

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Harry Vox predicted precisely this in 2014. He made his assertions based on research - including the Rockefeller published "Lockstep" scenario.

www.youtube.com...

Dr. Freemason Fauci also predicted this in 2017 - but he's yet to disclose his sources

Aaron Russo exposes the Rockefellers:

www.youtube.com...

Both these men were 99% right. If you go to the Rockefeller & Rothschild Facebook pages you'll see they openly discuss their One World, Digital Currency ambitions (which are near completion). It's never even been a secret. It's been an open secret, thousands - if not millions - have joined their luciferian cult.... and yet we have done nothing to stop it. Today the masses want to be enslaved, the are in love with their masters. They are good consumers. They are sleep walking into Armageddon, and they'll drag us down with them.

If the worlds constitutional rights being eaten up overnight isn't ringing your alarm bells, I don't know what will.

Over the decades various tenacious researchers have come forward to expose them - or to "externalisation the hierarchy", from all walks of life, and from a wide ranging political and cultural spectrum.

Eustace Mullins is getting my first shout out for his Murder by Injection that exposed the Rockefeller medical racket early on:
www.stopthecrime.net...;%20The%20Story%20of%20the%20Medical%20Conspiracy%20Against%20America%20(19 88).pdf

Anthony Sutton for exposing Wallstreet's (Globalist) funding of Hitler & the Bolshevik Revolution.

Carroll Quigley for Tragedy & Hope (exposing the secret Order).

Constance Cumby for Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow (exposing Luciferian origins of New Age religions).

John Coleman for penning The Conspirators Hierarchy: The Committee of the 300 (although he stands accused of plagiarism by E. Mullins and others). Today the Rothschilds & Rockefellers have named their digital credit system (SMC300) after the Committee 300, lending credence to that particular part of the theory of the hierarchy.

Fritz Springmeier for his Bloodlines of the Illuminati.

John Robison for penning Proofs of a Conspiracy (1797) for one of the very first exposures of the Bavarian Illuminati.

And even the mysterious Peter Beter took aim at the Globalist United Nations and their plot to turn the world communist!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Of course, there are many, many more, these are my favourite for nostalgic purposes.

edit on 27/4/2020 by Borderlands because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Absolutely excellent post

Really top notch, thank you for the time you put in on this topic.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

To be honest Terry at this point I couldn't give a toss about politicians and find endless discussion about them both a distraction and a diversion.

Instead of transitory and divisive personalities shouldn't people really be focusing on the agendas of unelected, ever present, quasi corporate entities (especially ones who disguise themselves as fully 'governmental' or 'academic')?

I have serious questions as to what is being driven by the CDC in conjunction with John Hopkins University who takes $1.8 billion from Bloomberg.

The CDC and John Hopkins are either deliberately trying to create an economic depression, or are sublimely ignorant of the consequences of their scorched earth policy.

link

There's quite a few historical statements out there about the Rockefellers and thought the two below were relevant - won't pretend to know anything about the individuals who said them but did find the content interesting.

"The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining supercapitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control.... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent."

Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976, killed in the Korean Airlines 747 that was shot down 
by the Soviets

"The real menace of our republic is this invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy length over city, state and nation. Like the octopus of real life, it operates under cover of a self created screen....At the head of this octopus are the Rockefeller Standard Oil interests and a small group of powerful banking houses generally referred to as international bankers. The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both parties, write political platforms, make catspaws of party leaders, use the leading men of private organizations, and resort to every device to place in nomination for high public office only such candidates as will be amenable to the dictates of corrupt big business.

New York City Mayor John F. Hylan, 1922

edit on 27-4-2020 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Time for the World to disenfranchise all Money Monger Ghouls....these are ghouls not humans....time to take back every red cent....red because they were made off of the blood of innocent.

Imbred freaks.

And a Vaccination for you....and a vaccination for You ...and a vaccinatin for You....and a vaccination for You ….and a vaccination for You...…….lets see Bill Gates and his Kids and Oprah Winfrey and Tom Hanks and their Families first up to get their fresh spanking newVaccines jammed into their veins.Every Rockefeller and every Money Monger on this planet connected to Humanitarian terrorism irregardless of race or creed needs to be lined up an vaccinated.

edit on 28-4-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sparkymedic
Hitler wasn't born as who we know him to be. And Ghandi wasn't born as we know him to be. They developed into the people we know them as based on the environments the grow up and developed in.

Are you under the false impression that Ghandi was a good guy? He wasn't. Do some research.

So yes, money, it seems is in fact the root of mostly all evil in this world. Not to say that there wouldn't be a potential for such behavior without money, but I'm very sure it would be dramatically diminished.

You would be woefully wrong.

Evil, is, in fact, something that men do. It is an action - or lack of action when action is called for. It is 'the wrong', in the argument between 'right and wrong'.

Your desire for it to be mostly or all about money reveals an evil inside you - two of the 7 deadly sins in action... JEALOUSY is the first and obvious, but a close second, what you may not be aware of - is GREED.

Stop worrying about what others have, and start working on yourself. That's what I've been doing for a couple of years now... and I still have a long way to go.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Bill Gates use words " final solution" when he talks about vaccines ...hmm where i have heared that before ? Then add the digital certificate , the mark ..

The mark and final solution ....jeez this guy is really nut

In 2:29

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
a reply to: karl 12

The pharmaceutical-industrial complex is here.

Drug companies pay doctors, people get addicted, people go to hospital because of an overdose, hospitals buy remedies-drug companies keep wanting people to get sick.

As they say, money is the root of all evil.

It is the LOVE of money that is the root of all evil. "Money, get away, get a job with good pay and you're oOOHH Kaay"

"But if you ask for a rise it's no surprising their giving none away, away, away......"
edit on 28-4-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
They would say having the Antibodies wasn't any good after weeks of the Medical profession showing how it DOES work to prove the WHO lied to us.
WHO = Worthless and hazardous organization.

originally posted by: carewemust
The World Health Organization said today that antibody tests are virtually worthless.

Naturally the mainstream media is broadcasting this, hoping that medical people will stop administering antibody tests.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

see: ScienceNews article:
What coronavirus antibody tests tell us — and what they don’t
Widespread testing could reveal who has had COVID-19, but not whether they’ll get it again

But scientists are also working to uncover what these blood tests really tell us. At this point, there isn’t enough evidence to confirm that recovered people are protected from the disease and, if so, for how long, the World Health Organization said in a statement on April 24. So people hoping for that assurance may be disappointed.

edit on 4/28/2020 by Theli93 because: correct formatting error

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 03:21 AM
link   

with that title thought it was some sort of rock gig

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Thanks for posting the interview mate, difficult to watch and seemed very contrived and scripted to me - not to mention a bit creepy.

Perhaps Gates can do another interview explaining how certain journalist 'factcheckers' attempting to deceive the public lead directly back to his foundation..

Or maybe how the two organizations that initially produced the incredibly flawed projection models (IHME and ICL) also received incredibly large sums of money from his foundation.

(thanks for that last vid btw)

Given that this man has no medical qualifications whatsoever, an extremely questionable vaccination history and highly dubious connections to companies like Bayer and Monsanto (and topics like Eugenics, Bilderberg and Epstein) then I really do wonder why the corporate media is so insanely desperate for everyone just to unquestioningly trust this guy.

Incidentally when it comes to the corporate media then did find this article to be a really relevant one.

There is no need for me to point out the JP Morgan (major institutional holder of Time Warner) / Rockefeller connections, which also played a big role in the creation of the Federal Reserve System in 1912. So what does all this have to do with the United Nations?  

Well, the same ones that own all of our mainstream media networks, also own, run and created the United Nations. The owners of the United Nations use their media networks to influence the perception of billions of people.

Not many people know that our mainstream media networks are owned by less than 5 multinational corporations, and all of these corporations have ties to the Rothschild and Rockefeller families..

Our planet is owned by a small group of families and the corporations they run, this is no longer a secret, no longer a conspiracy theory. It’s becoming evident that these “people” do not have our best intentions at hand.

Full Article - 'The United Nations Exposed: Who Is In Control?'

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Borderlands
Unfortunately the pdf link about Eustance Mullins did not work for me....so I searched and found this interview where the book 'Murder by Injection' is discussed.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

edit on 29-4-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Yes those interwiews are indeed painfull to watch...we are living confusing times with all this that is going on..
Those people controll the UN ,WHO , MSM etc claiming to do good when they are doing evil .

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33

No investigative journalism on TV at all. Simply programming and propaganda. The fox watching the hen house.

Yes mate well said.

Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves."  

Eric Hoffer

Once made a thread here about how the legal safeguards designed to protect the public from corporate media abuse were systematically removed (the last one being the T.A. by Clinton in 1996) and it really does look like the implementation of 'ideological warfare' is now complete - just turn on the TV.

There's also some extremely relevant information in the thread about the (Rockefeller funded) Tavistock institute concerning the creation of 'permanent social turbulence' and 'Reducing society to a blank state' (tabula rasa). 

By promoting themselves, I am referring to the UN’s use of mainstream media networks, like CNN. CNN is owned by Time Warner (1), which is owned by JP Morgan Chase and Company and Dodge & Cox Inc, to name a few (2). It also has a select group of direct holders, like Jeffrey L. Bewkes. Mr. Bewkes sits in the head office of Time Warner’s two towers built in 2001 -buildings purposely built to resemble the once standing World Trade Centers of New York City.

Bewkes is also a member of The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) (3),which is headed and funded by the Rothschild and Rockefeller families (4)(5). In fact a large majority of mainstream media network owners are all members of the CFR, as well as the trilateral commission. Another example of this is Richard D. Parsons. who served as Time Warner’s Chairman of the Board from May 2003 to January 2009. Currently Mr. Parsons is a member of the Board of Trustees and is a Senior Advisor to the Rockefeller Foundation(6).

I could even go on to look at Frank J. Caufield, another major direct holder of Time Warner Corp, who is also a member of the CFR(7). Let me remind you again, that CNN is owned by Time Warner Corp, which is owned by a number of individuals and corporations that are run by a few families.

link

originally posted by: Kenzo

Yes those interwiews are indeed painfull to watch...we are living confusing times with all this that is going on..

Yes mate almost as if culture is being destabilized on purpose (crypto eugenics?) - don't know if you found time to watch this vid but did find some of the doctor's predictions uncannily accurate.

• Suppose it's also relevant to look at Bilderberg attendees and there"s a great thread here discussing pharmaceutical giants like Hoffman La Roche.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Thank`s i will watch the Dr Richard Day ..

Something that comes to my mind often now is ideological subversion

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Thank you for this post.

originally posted by: Theli93
a reply to: Justoneman

see: ScienceNews article:
What coronavirus antibody tests tell us — and what they don’t
Widespread testing could reveal who has had COVID-19, but not whether they’ll get it again

But scientists are also working to uncover what these blood tests really tell us. At this point, there isn’t enough evidence to confirm that recovered people are protected from the disease and, if so, for how long, the World Health Organization said in a statement on April 24. So people hoping for that assurance may be disappointed.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
Unfortunately the pdf link about Eustance Mullins did not work for me....so I searched and found this interview where the book 'Murder by Injection' is discussed.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Strange, I double checked the link when I posted it and it was working then... Anybody else finding that more & more of their linked content is getting 404ed? 3/5ths of my stuff gets censored (across various platforms, notably Facebook & YouTube). YouTube now remove anything that is not in line with WHO guidance, and they have even been removing videos made by other doctors.

I thought Peter Beter was a mad man when he warned that the United Nations wanted to turn us all Communist, fashioned after the Soviet Union & China - turns out that the man couldn't have been anymore right.

I'm glad I could point new people to some of the more "classical" conspiracy literature. Despite the research being absolutely amazing, I think we all collectively just shrugged it off and thought "that can't happen"...

But look where we are today.

I've been stalking their Facebook profiles hard. It's like a real-life version of the Netflix series "The Following". It's one huge, gigantic cult that includes just about every secret society & mystery school on the planet. I'm not #ting you - they are even broadcasting it.

I forgot to give an honourable shout out to the infamous Milton William Cooper, "Bill Cooper".

He was caught up in spreading a bit of UFO disinfo, but he was misled by the cult who are pushing the alien narrative. I don't know if it's true or not (the alien narrative), I just know they are the ones pushing the alien contact stuff - but besides his UFO lectures he done some really great lectures on the Globalist Luciferian Cult, I think he was a true Patriot at heart:

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I would like to watch the video you posted.... but it does not work.
Tell me what it is titled and I will post it up 4u.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Thank`s i will watch the Dr Richard Day ..

Something that comes to my mind often now is ideological subversion

Thanks for posting the video Kenzo.
I hope you don't mind me posting it on other threads..... it needs to be seen by as many people as possible imo.

I am going to watch the full interview now.
edit on 30-4-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join