It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Power outage in Hernando Mississippi for a couple minutes at 10:15 am cst.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
There was a power outage across town for 2 minutes before just coming back on, usually i wouldn't come to you guys for a basic google search. But I am here because I cant find any mention or info on it. If anyone feels like dropping a few minutes to look, search online or have other resources to draw from id appreciate it. It occurred in Desoto county of Hernando mississippi at about 10:15am cst. Thanks for your time folks.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
It could have been very localised due to anything from a auto accident to a tree limbs to a component failure. The automatic circuit breaker reset successfully the first time. So it didn’t make the news.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

happened at the same time at two different places a few miles apart, at my home and at work. I thought it was localized too until my family said it happened to them too. maybe there all on the same system still. thanks!

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MConnalley

Just call your power company outrage line. They're usually more than happy to tell you what they know.

To be honest even if the power was out for a couple days I doubt it's going to be on any news service other than your local one.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Really? Stuff like that happens all the time. It's not gonna be reported on in the news, especially in Hernando, MS.

Just chill.

top topics

join