It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you are pro-vaccine you are pro injecting disinfectants!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wildbob77
You can request vaccines that do not contain thermiserol.

The bigger picture is that vaccines work.

Those who wish to not vaccinate their children want to return to the dark ages. Measles, mumps, polio have all been essentially eliminated from society. Yet now we have people who wish them to return.

I do believe that you are entitled to your opinion, however, please find a community to live in that shares your beliefs. That way you won't be inflecting your diseased children on people who don't share your beliefs.

If vaccines work how would my hypothetical “diseased children” infect others?

This is about money and control.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Vaccines are not 100% effective. They do work when someone is exposed to a low dose of something. However, if you have someone with mumps sneeze in your face, you get a massive dose. Then, your immune system can become overwhelmed and you get the mumps.

So, if you have a classroom of 30 children, and 27 of them are vaccinated, you basically have herd immunity. That also protects the 3 not vaccinated children. This works as long as you don't have a mumps infected child enter the classroom and expose all the children.

If you are really curious, talk to your physician about how vaccinations work. I am not a doctor and what i have just written is based on a conversation that I had with a physician about 37 years ago

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Vaccines are not 100% effective. They do work when someone is exposed to a low dose of something. However, if you have someone with mumps sneeze in your face, you get a massive dose. Then, your immune system can become overwhelmed and you get the mumps.

So, if you have a classroom of 30 children, and 27 of them are vaccinated, you basically have herd immunity. That also protects the 3 not vaccinated children. This works as long as you don't have a mumps infected child enter the classroom and expose all the children.

If you are really curious, talk to your physician about how vaccinations work. I am not a doctor and what i have just written is based on a conversation that I had with a physician about 37 years ago

To be clear, I have had vaccines for the childhood diseases.
And a tetanus shot now and then. I just take exception to being told to. Or forced to.

It goes back to that giving up freedom for security thing.

And the fact that vaccines have become the holy grail of health and wellness.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   

You can request vaccines that do not contain thermiserol.

The bigger picture is that vaccines work.

Those who wish to not vaccinate their children want to return to the dark ages. Measles, mumps, polio have all been essentially eliminated from society. Yet now we have people who wish them to return.

I do believe that you are entitled to your opinion, however, please find a community to live in that shares your beliefs. That way you won't be inflecting your diseased children on people who don't share your beliefs.

Did you know that if something goes wrong you can’t sue the vaccine manufacturer.
Congress.com

Why I Cant Sue a Vaccine Company

Do you have any issues with that idea?

As we have seen the ingredients in those vaccines need to be carefully measured and tested. What is their insensitive to get it right.

edit on 27-4-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Vaccines prevent diseases especially for newborns but i suspect that many poorly-made vaccines cause side effects like autism. Some people that i know of become very sick after getting flu shot.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Sigh... the left just can’t meme... a reply to: Zcustosmorum

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
Sigh... the left just can’t meme... a reply to: Zcustosmorum

I heart disinfectants?

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Me, I'm looking forward to a time when all the virology and epidemiology and molecular biology experts go back to being constitutional scholars.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese
Me, I'm looking forward to a time when all the virology and epidemiology and molecular biology experts go back to being constitutional scholars.

Those so afflicted are called a polymath or 'renaissance man'.

We can't all be below average.

edit on 28/4/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Wildbob77

Wild bob, what is happening now is medical tyranny. I’m sorry to say but this completely trashing the world economy is not about saving lives. Please don’t be naive about this. Gates has said more than once what he’s using vaccines for. It’s depopulation. I heard it in 2010 when he said it in Ted Talks. And his vaccines went to Brazil and India and were found to be laced with sterilants and it was not an accident. So just get your head out of the sand quick already pretty please. You know that our liberties have been trashed by these elites. It’s medical tyranny when they want to force vaccinate for a freaking flu that has not more morbidity than any other ordinary flu. It’s medical tyranny when the are putting people out of work and tell us we can’t come back to work unless we have immunity which is their plan but the people have already started to rebel ... though strangely it’s not the Antifa groups it’s the real Constitutionalists.
I know one of those Ted Talks has been posted on ATS so what’s your excuse for not knowing this ?
There’s more going on here. Rockefellers have been behind both Planned Parenthood and vaccine industry. Depopulation is part of Agenda 21. Gates is a member of Club of Rome which is behind Agenda 21. Many people with genuine health problems are not going to the hospitals. Fb and other media are banning posts about alternative healing and governors are closing down health food stores. You just can’t make this stuff up. How about YouTube taking down that video of the two doctors because they are supporting the stay-at-home narrative?
You know what else I find interesting ... so many on a conspiracy website who do not even understand the most basic of theories.
edit on 29-4-2020 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Wildbob77

What? It works as long as an infected person doesn’t walk into the classroom ?

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
i can no longer be arsed with the willfull dishonesty of this thread .

i shall sign out with one word [ well a name ]

paracelsus
ok whatever ... your choice

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
it is with out doubt that vaccination has saved millions of people from early death over the last 100 years. I suppose those who either don't vaccinate there kids, or inject disinfectant are going for a darwin award. I am in two minds on whether this is a good thing.

Natural de selection by misadventure is a thing.
edit on 00000041034410America/Chicago29 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Thiomersal. I asked no question about Thiomersal. I did ask how many anti-vaxxers also have tatoos.
oh please really ? You are blatantly using a stereotype that liberals love to use against conservatives. Who says anti vax ers are even conservative... how about Jim Carey’s ex?

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: rom12345
it is with out doubt that vaccination has saved millions of people from early death over the last 100 years. I suppose those who either don't vaccinate there kids, or inject disinfectant are going for a darwin award. I am in two minds on whether this is a good thing.

Natural de selection by misadventure is a thing.
This isn’t about people who don’t vaccinate their kids. There is a point when excessive vaccination is not a sane thing to do. There has been plenty of research into the effects of too many vaccines too early in life ... autism, adhd and even death. Do your due diligence in research at least.
I’ve known for years some of these ingredients in vaccines. Formaldehyde a preservative they put in dead bodies to slow down decomposition... yah that’s real nice. Thimerosol... contains mercury and was used years ago in guess what! Contact lens DISINFECTION! I know because I USED it! My eyes got red and inflamed and was given a different solution to use.
I have never had a flu shot and I don’t want to be told I have to have one to work travel or grocery shop!!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

If an ignorant mother washes her child in a freezing stream and it dies, is she guilty ?

If other peoples children die, what then ?

medicine is certainly a risk/benefit thing that people make for them selves.
When it comes to things like smallpox and polio and measles etc. this information is not typically in the domain of mother's intuition.

edit on 00000041100411America/Chicago29 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: rom12345
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

If an ignorant mother washes her child in a freezing stream and it dies, is she guilty ?

If other peoples children die, what then ?

medicine is certainly a risk/benefit thing that people make for them selves.
When it comes to things like smallpox and polio and measles etc. this information is not typically in the domain of mother's intuition.
We are not talking about washing babies in freezing streams. I remember a story about a woman who put her baby into a microwave oven to warm up the child in the winter.
No this is not about “ ignorant mothers”. I notice you qualified it as mother and not parents.
I am generally not against all vaccinations but I am against those which do not work, contain sterilants used in depopulation administered to unsuspecting masses, or dosing small babies before their immune systems can even handle it. You appear also to be among those who do not research. Then there is the Hep B vax which is spread through sexual contact and they were forcing 7th graders to get this to attend school. I was told by the principal of our parish school that they were also disallowing the sharing of food to prevent the spread of Hep B, but when we called the Missouri health dept, we were told it’s actually spread through kissing and other sexual contact. It is unconscionable that we have a society that pushes outrageous sexual behavior in grade school children then pushes vaccines to provide immunity for sexual diseases.
If you don’t see what’s wrong with this I don’t know what to say. How about Gardasil ? There’s known deaths and injuries from that. Don’t be ignorant about the poisons they are trying to force on us and our children. Currently there is no vaccine for this Cov 2 but they are still talking about forcing people to carry vaccine ids ...

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Simply espousing the decades of lies about vaccine safety is the mental gymnastics I speak of.

You act as though they are proven safe, even though the vaccine industry is insulated from liability?

Children are healthier now then ever?

The idea that the information you believe to be true regarding the safety and efficacy of the chemical cocktail that is being injected into children is disturbing.

Fact is, thimerosal and formaldehyde are used as disinfectants. They are also injected into people. Defend it all you want, you are still pro-injecting disinfectants, you have simply been convinced it is safe and are defending it, just needs to be a small enough dosage.

This is a perfect false dilemma.

Any rational person would not jump to the conclusion that Trump was suggesting injecting house hold cleaning products, but rather that he blundered some terminology not in his field. Any other conclusion i would consider a willful delusion for the purpose of character assassination.

If there is a 'disinfectant' that could be injected to cure disease, I'm all for it. Oh wait , sorry wrong word 'anti biotic', oops wrong category of pathogen, oops, f*ck this i'm out of here.
edit on 00000041241412America/Chicago29 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
a reply to: chr0naut

Thiomersal. I asked no question about Thiomersal. I did ask how many anti-vaxxers also have tatoos.
oh please really ? You are blatantly using a stereotype that liberals love to use against conservatives. Who says anti vax ers are even conservative... how about Jim Carey’s ex?

Tattoo inks contain Thiomersal. If people get tattoos, they are injecting Thiomersal.

I was wondering how many anti-vaxxers have tattoos and therefore have unknowingly injected Thiomersal for purely cosmetic reasons.

Vaxx or anti-vaxx has nothing to do with a person being liberal or conservative. That is a false dichotomy.

Please read the words I posted and respond to those. I accept no blame for the voices in your head.

edit on 29/4/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: rom12345

Oh here you go ,.. sterilants in vaccines in third world countries hmmmmmm www.lifesitenews.com... SyQSOZ9thoZnuhY9_j-dOWsVpBYc

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join