It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you are pro-vaccine you are pro injecting disinfectants!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

To be clear I am anti-vaccine due to the ingredients they are currently using.

I am open to the idea that vaccine science might be achievable, but the current methodology is very concerning to me.

With this, I do believe that Trump is the victim of the media blowing this out of proportion and found the irony of the substances that are used as disinfectants have been used in vaccines for generations and that it not only deemed safe, by many as displayed in this thread, it makes you foolish to question it.

I also understand the idea of having it diluted to a safe dose, however, I do not believe that has been achieved. Children are sicker now then ever before. SV40 was spread through the polio vaccine, widespread auto-immune disease that simply cannot be explained... etc.

I believe there is ample amounts of corporate science to prove these ingredients are safe, much like they had DDT propaganda. Glyophaste, aspartame, high fructose corn syrup.

Science is what the corporate elites decide. Data is obfuscated and manipulated to achieve an end.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

I am open to the idea that vaccine science might be achievable, but the current methodology is very concerning to me.

With this, I do believe that Trump is the victim of the media blowing this out of proportion and found the irony of the substances that are used as disinfectants have been used in vaccines for generations and that it not only deemed safe, by many as displayed in this thread, it makes you foolish to question it.

I also understand the idea of having it diluted to a safe dose, however, I do not believe that has been achieved. Children are sicker now then ever before. SV40 was spread through the polio vaccine, widespread auto-immune disease that simply cannot be explained... etc.

I believe there is ample amounts of corporate science to prove these ingredients are safe, much like they had DDT propaganda. Glyophaste, aspartame, high fructose corn syrup.

Science is what the corporate elites decide. Data is obfuscated and manipulated to achieve an end.

To pretend that vaccines don't have side-effects is just as ill-informed as to assume those side effects will affect everyone.

There is a strong case that immunizations have saved more lives than they have taken. In some cases, particular diseases are all but wiped out.

But immunization, to be effective, also requires mass compliance. A few recidivists can skew the effectiveness considerably, giving rise to resistant superbugs due to the slowness of response and the time for these mutant bugs to enter the populous genomic spread.

But immunization against non-disabling or non-lethal maladies, is plain stupid and people will try and promote that for their personal financial gain, not for humanitarian reasons. That is what needs to be resisted.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Lumenari

Thiomersal is no longer used in immunizations in the US and many countries, anyway.

Or vaccines?

Immunization is the process whereby a person is made immune or resistant to an infectious disease, typically by the administration of a vaccine.

Therefore, a vaccine is a type of immunization. A vaccine is notionally a subset of immunization.

Then you should probably read the thread to answer your question about Thiomersal.

Since I already answered it before you posted.

Which isn't actually the topic of the thread and intellectually dishonest of you...

You focused on that one particular disinfectant because it has been discontinued for the most part for safety concerns.

Formaldehyde is a disinfectant, correct?

Is it being injected into Americans lately?

I DO remember your outrage on threads here about the absolute absurdity of what the media said Trump suggested.

But it's OK with you in an immunization?

Now, keep in mind that he wasn't even talking about that... he was talking about UVB and couldn't explain it.

But why your outrage on the topic that our media presented you... and yet you are defending immunizations?

You know... what the thread is about in the first place.

edit on 26-4-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

What are your thoughts on what is happening in Sweden with the natural means of achieving herd immunity?

Swedish Herd Immunity from Covid

I do believe that allowing natural immunity to occur is a better scenario to injecting chemical cocktails.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

It has been fascinating observing the backlash of Trump suggesting the injection of disinfectants. People are thoroughly losing their minds over his discussion with a Doctor about this potential. The true irony is that we have already been conditioned to inject disinfectants and now the same people who promote vaccines without question are exposing their own ignorance.

Now is a good time to bring up the reality of what ingredients are in the vaccines they inject into the population.

Thimerosal and Forameldyde are both disinfectants. The rest of the ingredients are highly suspect and I shall leave them highlighted. The main point here is that have been injecting disinfectants for generations and perhaps we should have a dialogue about that!

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Not quite,

As you can easily see in the link/s that you should have included, it's talking about trace elements, and the use rationale thereof, and that those trace elements are removed in the manufacture of the overall product.

It's a far cry from Trump's bullshiite.

As for injecting into an aspect in the lungs, there are procedures to do that for specific reasons, I'm surprised that it's not a question that has come up on media vis-à-vis lung relief per se, which is really what the most dangerous aspect of this COVID 19 is about, and there does seem to be the problem of blood clotting, also a dangerous aspect.
edit on 26-4-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Thiomersal is no longer used in immunizations in the US and many countries, anyway.

Or vaccines?

Immunization is the process whereby a person is made immune or resistant to an infectious disease, typically by the administration of a vaccine.

Therefore, a vaccine is a type of immunization. A vaccine is notionally a subset of immunization.

Then you should probably read the thread to answer your question about Thiomersal.

I asked no question about Thiomersal. I did ask how many anti-vaxxers also have tatoos.

Since I already answered it before you posted.

No, you didn't.

Which isn't actually the topic of the thread and intellectually dishonest of you...

You focused on that one particular disinfectant because it has been discontinued for the most part for safety concerns.

Formaldehyde is a disinfectant, correct?

Is it being injected into Americans lately?

Do you think I denied that? It is the renowned way to preserve human corpses in America, by injection.

Formaldehyde is also naturally produced in the human body, as previously posted.

I DO remember your outrage on threads here about the absolute absurdity of what the media said Trump suggested.

I have not posted any outrage about Trump's suggestion to inject disinfectants. I have specifically refrained from doing so.

If you have evidence to the contrary, please post a link.

But it's OK with you in an immunization?

Yes.

Now, keep in mind that he wasn't even talking about that... he was talking about UVB and couldn't explain it.

But why your outrage on the topic that our media presented you... and yet you are defending immunizations?

You know... what the thread is about in the first place.

Trump asked a question. He wasn't speaking out of authority or knowledge. Perhaps if he had time to consider phrasing it better he would have put it differently? But Trump is a 'stream of consciousness' talker.

That being said, injecting something to kill a virus isn't necessarily a bad idea. Although there is a danger that the ignorant might try it, because they don't know what they don't know.

edit on 26/4/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Do you think Trump meant, hook up to a bottle of Clorox and inject away?

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

What are your thoughts on what is happening in Sweden with the natural means of achieving herd immunity?

Swedish Herd Immunity from Covid

I do believe that allowing natural immunity to occur is a better scenario to injecting chemical cocktails.

I think that we have had centuries of dealing with epidemic illness without any 'magic bullet' drugs. Those methods are effective and proven. That is why some countries are doing really well in managing it, despite not being the most technically advanced, powerful and wealthy. Indeed, the countries that are relying on being saved through technology, are doing fairly poorly.

I don't think that an immunization or antibody to the coronavirus that causes COVID-19 will happen before the virus burns itself out naturally.

Provided a country is managing the epidemic, I think it is reasonable to seek for herd immunity as an additional tool against the virus going forward.

edit on 26/4/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

edit on 26-4-2020 by VeeTNA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

edit on 26-4-2020 by VeeTNA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBritWhen I got bit by a dog at a house I was estimating one day maybe eighteen years ago, I went to the ER because the dog sunk his teeth into my arm. The ER doctor looked at the two holes and said it probably was not that bad so mixed up some Povidone-iodine and some hydrogen peroxide in a beaker and sucked it up into a huge hypo needle, put it into the first hole and it all went in. He then believed me that the canine buried into my arm. He sucked more up and put it into the second hole, but it did not take much. He grabbed it and squeezed my arm and it shot a foot up in the air and my wife giggled. He said, wow, that is deep and put the towel on it and squeezed and most of it came out. Two little bandaids and I was done. It healed really good, not even any pain. I did get the job I bid on that day, even though I advised the people to get rid of their old dog. My father inlaw had one like that, it was going senile. That dog was eating nicely right outside of their door between me and the owner and just stood up and grabbed my arm like a piece of steak. No growling, no ill intent, he was a nice dog...just getting old and senile. They did put him down after he bit the paperboy, the cops gave him two days or they would take him. They also required a rabies test on the dog.

I was just talking to the wife about Trump's statement about disinfectants injected into the body and she said she will never forget the look on the doctors face. I was not looking at his face, I was focused on the volcano..

I do not know why Trump said that about being sarcasm, I suppose someone told him to say that even though he probably knew that they do put disinfectants in people's wounds. I think that the people there advised him to say what he said instead of trying to explain what he had heard others discussing. The doctors were probably discussing stuff that was being hashed around between them and he did not realize that they were just hashing possibilities out.

Trump never said that lysol or bleach could be used, and he was talking to a doctor, about possible medical treatments, not people treating themselves.

edit on 26-4-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Exactly this, but I'd add...

I absolutely, positively, and very simply do not trust those who are manufacturing and pushing vaccines right now, and the list of ingredients you mentioned is the biggest reason, but their motivations is a close second.

Then add to that they felt the need to ask for - and ridiculously, were granted - immunity from liability for their toxic injections.

They do not have our best interests at heart.

Oh...

I recall reading an article, seemed well sourced, about one very big problem with modern vaccines being the production system, itself. I should have saved it (I thought I did), and I've tried finding it again but no luck - maybe someone else can or has it?

Anyway, the gist of it was, it was nearly impossible to manufacture these millions of doses in such a way as to guarantee with any degree of certainty the exact amounts of each ingredient.

Meaning - and this would perfectly explain why some children react so badly and many don't - some doses have much less - and more importantly, some have much more - of the potentially dangerous ingredients like formaldehyde, thimerasol, aluminum, and others... and it is the unlucky lottery winners of those doses that die or are maimed for life.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist

Do you think Trump meant, hook up to a bottle of Clorox and inject away?

Well,
I don't think Trump is Peter Pan, that's for sure, he's something else, 'that lives in a bubble', he's already on record of not particularly caring about people so much, and also demonising those who are innocent of his accusations...in the same breath.
So, should I credit it him with having helpful intuition/and intellect, no way, should I credit him with what you assert, perfectly possible. That is not arrogance on my part, Trump's statement on bleach was.

Darwin,
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science.”
The enigma continues.

edit on 26-4-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I don’t understand why it’s gotta be so extreme. The need to draw hard lines is a trap set by the media to keep us divided. I’m not a Trump worshiper but I can think both critically and reactionary. I can look and listen and seek understanding rather than choosing and ignorant line of thoughts that satisfies my reactionary biases.

Basically, I’m not afraid of being wrong.

Ahhh..
I found the source of your problems. yahoo news

It's hard to tell whether Trump is lying or just ignorant about literally everything.

In his book The Descent of Man, Charles Darwin wrote, "Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: It is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science."

Trump exemplifies the descent of man. Two years ago, he said on purpose, "I have a gut, and my gut tells me more sometimes than anybody else's brain can ever tell me."

His gut, it is true, is larger than most people's brains, but that does not make it smarter. Which is why you should always keep in mind this axiom: The more confidently Trump asserts something, the less confident you should be that it is true.

Nice confirmation biased sources your reading.
That quote can be boomeranged back to you.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I don’t understand why it’s gotta be so extreme. The need to draw hard lines is a trap set by the media to keep us divided. I’m not a Trump worshiper but I can think both critically and reactionary. I can look and listen and seek understanding rather than choosing and ignorant line of thoughts that satisfies my reactionary biases.

Ahhh..

It's hard to tell whether Trump is lying or just ignorant about literally everything.

In his book The Descent of Man, Charles Darwin wrote, "Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: It is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science."

Trump exemplifies the descent of man. Two years ago, he said on purpose, "I have a gut, and my gut tells me more sometimes than anybody else's brain can ever tell me."

His gut, it is true, is larger than most people's brains, but that does not make it smarter. Which is why you should always keep in mind this axiom: The more confidently Trump asserts something, the less confident you should be that it is true.

I never look at yahoo, much better sources than that, and I don't need you to tell me how I should think.

I've been following Trump for much longer than his political adventure, that's how I know his level of ignorance in just about everything....Okay!

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I used to be very anti any additional vaccines

I had all my childhood vaccines

However - I can remember being very anti the flu vaccine until I managed to get the H1N1 fly strain ( I think it was that one ? The swine flu ) in 2009 and was off sick for 8 weeks with the initial flu then a post viral syndrome which was very unpleasant.

I swear by the flu vaccine now and have it every year !!! And the strongest one ie the one that covers 4 strains

I recommend it - but I balance the risks of having the vaccine v the risks associated with getting flu...

I choose the vaccine but it is a very personal choice

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

a reply to: ignorant_ape

There was no anti vax sentiment in the OP. Simply stating a fact and presenting evidence for it.

If vaccines are safe and we have a precedent with vaccines then trump was not way off his rocker to mention what was researched by his team of scientists in the press briefing.

Anyone who think he meant Clorox bleach is not intelligent enough to know what ingredients are being injected into them with vaccines.

The observations is that vaccines contain disinfectants.
Is injecting disinfectant considered dangerous?
If vaccines manufacturers can dose it out so it’s not dangerous then why wouldn’t we assume the scientists that trump is working with would also know to dose it out appropriately so it will be safe.

Your jumping in and getting all defensive and making this an anti vax thing is not necessary.

This whole controversy has just blown my mind. I tried to make this exact same point with a few people & OMG - they kept insisting that he absolutely said to inject bleach and kept insisting I go back & listen to it again. I watched it several times & I hear him mention light therapy, heat & disinfectants. He was also asking if that was something that might be done. To them, it was "Horrifying" and they are convinced that people are starting to drink bleach because "Orange Man" said to do it. I kept pointing out that he never said bleach, clorox, lysol or anything of the sort but they insist that that is exactly what he said. I pointed out that disinfectants are used in many products that we put in & on our bodies & that they are used in vaccines and that Disinfectant doesn't always mean Bleach! They still won't see it. It seems as if people who have TDS just hear the complete opposite of what Sane people hear. It's mind boggling.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
As I watched Trump, I just saw a guy struggling to clarify and describe his thought/theory and it just didn't land great. I think we all knew what he meant just fine.

The media could have clarified and just covered for him this once for the benefit of you know, everyone. Instead we get the usual nonsense and hysterics.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Ahhh..

I never look at yahoo, much better sources than that, and I don't need you to tell me how I should think.

I've been following Trump for much longer than his political adventure, that's how I know his level of ignorance in just about everything....Okay!

Mmm NOT ok. I get this feeling that most of the Left and the “Scientific Community” would like nothing better than to tell me how I should treat my body and what I should put in it.

Leave those who don’t want to get vaccinated alone.
Get vaccinated if you want.

Trump is asking questions about inexpensive or non-patentable treatments. Something one should simply not do!

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
You can request vaccines that do not contain thermiserol.

The bigger picture is that vaccines work.

Those who wish to not vaccinate their children want to return to the dark ages. Measles, mumps, polio have all been essentially eliminated from society. Yet now we have people who wish them to return.

I do believe that you are entitled to your opinion, however, please find a community to live in that shares your beliefs. That way you won't be inflecting your diseased children on people who don't share your beliefs.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join