It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow, these infommercials about CoronaVirus...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZapBrannigan3030

originally posted by: wheresthebody
what are the infomercials selling?

I just can't wrap my head around anyone not being critical of any sort of paid advertisement that seems to be nothing more than "hey FYI". It's textbook manipulation.

The "manipulation" phase was completed some time ago.
Now, it's control. People are no longer just being manipulated.
They're being controlled.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
There are a lot of senior citizens on ACE2 inhibitors, there are a lot of African Americans who put Louisiana hot sauce and other hot sauces on their food, and hot peppers contain ACE2 inhibitors. There are lots of people who are taking other meds that can dampen their initial immune responce too.

Hot peppers do lower blood pressure, and the way they do it is through inhibition of ACE2.

Now the Hispanics have through many generations of using the hot peppers developed epigenetic traits that make them not be effected by these sauces that much, it is actually the genes of the native americans, not the spanish that protects them. These people may actually need more hot in their diet or more nitrogen based plant foods to be healthy.

The blacks only started eating this food maybe two to three hundred years ago max. It can effect them more. White people also can have this effect their ability to fight this virus too, but not nearly as many whites eat as much hot sauce as the blacks. Remember, a person can take either an ace2 inhibitor or eat hot sauce, it is a natural alternative. This virus binds to the ace2 receptor, and a virus attaching to that receptor is kind of rare in American history, I think it is the SARS part of the virus that is involved, most viruses we have had floating around do not.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

originally posted by: Lumenari
What's a commercial?

People still watch television stations?

In the age of streaming media just... why?

Commercials are LITERALLY the reason I absolutely never watch TV. Haven't in years. If I can't stream it or download it without commercials, I won't watch it.

Same boat some what.

I go over to other people's houses that do watch TV and if I have the remote, I mute the commercials. It's like they're all "jacked in" and I turned off the feed!

I always get flak for that. I'm considered weird.

I don't watch it at home, and when I experience TV in other places, I don't understand how people can have that garbage constantly spewing into their ears for hours on end!

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I'm still trying to figure out why there are commercials for toilet paper. Do you really need to spend money for toilet paper advertisements these days? Save some money, Charmin, people are buying your product anyway.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I saw one with a black comedian I forget who but was saying on YouTube that the corona bull is affecting the black communities the hardest and we need to support him in raising money to keep them safe. I hit skip ad almost immediately after I got the jist of the 2:39 second ad. Some ads I’ll watch like from prager U but that # made my skin crawl

top topics

<< 1   >>

join