It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andrew Cuomo Orders Postage-Paid Absentee Ballot Applications Sent to Every New York Voter

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Here comes the official "first move" by Democrats to get 100% mail-in voting !!!

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo has made an Executive Order that says a mail ballot must be sent to all voters !!

Probably even dead and no longer qualified voters will get those ballots stolen and marked as somebody else chooses !!

Of course they are using the virus as a valid reason.

Coumo has been very visible during the virus chaos and now he will make the National scene !!

Bet NY hasn't made much of an effort to clean-up and purge the voter rolls lately. Now we know why. 😆😆

Democrats can't win much unless they cheat and scam.

The GOP will be suing in court !!! 😆😆

Andrew Cuomo Orders Postage-Paid Absentee Ballot Applications Sent to Every New York Voter

Election officials will automatically mail New Yorkers a postage-paid absentee ballot application during the coronavirus pandemic, Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) said Friday.

“We’re making great progress to flatten the curve and decrease the spread of infection, but we don’t know when this pandemic will end and we can’t put democracy on hold,” he stated.

“I am issuing an Executive Order to ensure every New York voter automatically receives a postage-paid application for an absentee ballot because no New Yorker should have to choose between their health and their right to vote,” the governor continued.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Cheating

The tactic that their base openly approves of. Tried in serious earnest last election cycle and still failed.

This mailing scam will be only one in a whole package of scams the dEms will be pulling this time around.

The candidate they are presenting is 100% the EXACT OPPOSITE of anything and everything they “claim” to stand for and support.
NOBODY is going to vote for the pedophile joe biden, and that’s the point.
They don’t need people’s votes, they manufacture them using the dishonesty and hate-for-America that exists throughout every single level of the dnc, media and their disgusting support base.

“Get those ballots stolen and marked as somebody else chooses” - could work both ways. But it WONT

The dnc is a malevolent organisation from the very top to the very bottom.

edit on 25 4 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

By any means necessary.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Nearly 30 million mail-in ballots sent to registered voters went missing in the last four election cycles dating back to 2012, Breitbart News reported.
“In 2012, for instance, more than 33 million mail-in ballots were sent to registered voters. Of those, nearly four million went missing, more than 425,000 were undeliverable, and almost 260,000 were rejected,” the article read.

This will be challenged at every step.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Nearly 30 million mail-in ballots sent to registered voters went missing in the last four election cycles dating back to 2012, Breitbart News reported.
“In 2012, for instance, more than 33 million mail-in ballots were sent to registered voters. Of those, nearly four million went missing, more than 425,000 were undeliverable, and almost 260,000 were rejected,” the article read.

This will be challenged at every step.

Yes it will

But not by the media, any dEmocrat senator or governor, mayor or representative, not by any dEm supporter or by any public figure or celebrity.
It won’t be challenged by any left-leaning poster on this site or any other.

“30 million missing ballots” - thats music to their ears

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Sadly even many trump supporters bought the line that we needed to not question anything the government did to fight this virus because it was so bad.

As many of us said, this would be exploited by the dems and globalists to further help destroy the country.

And here we are.
edit on 25-4-2020 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I don't hold out much hope for a fair election this year.

I've just resigned myself to the fact that the left is going to cheat, and cheat better this time.

They will win, NOT because Trump is bad, but because they cheat very well.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Of course they are using the virus as a valid reason.

Gonna laff and laff and laff.

Anyone touching those ballots is gonna get infected. Just like anyone touching those stripper dollar bills.

We need to warn the people in the Election's Dept of exactly what they're facing. The virus lingers for some 27 days.

S&F my Brother.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
trumps name will still be on the mail in ballots. He should have his people oversee the counting of the ballots to make sure there is no cheating. And the dembs should do the same.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”
― Joseph Stalin.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”
― Joseph Stalin.

The vote doesn't mean anything anyway as long as the electoral college is the ultimate decider. Are they cheaters as well?
edit on 25-4-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

The Electoral COllege uses the process where the majority of people in the majority of counties in the majority of states decides the election. Sure there are variations, but that's it in a nutshell.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

The Electoral COllege uses the process where the majority of people in the majority of counties in the majority of states decides the election. Sure there are variations, but that's it in a nutshell.

Thanks, I see....So the Stalin quote still stands.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I was under the impression that absentee ballots are generallly only counted as tie-breakers for close elections. In other words, if the majority of in-person votes are for Trump absentee ballots won't even be counted but if in-person votes are tied between Trump & Biden, then absentee votes will be used as a tie-breaker. No sane person will vote for Biden.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

I don't hold out much hope for a fair election this year.

I've just resigned myself to the fact that the left is going to cheat, and cheat better this time.

They will win, NOT because Trump is bad, but because they cheat very well.

If everyone votes by mail, in November, and Trump wins...would you support a universal mail-in voting system?

That's my worry...that Republicans might get on board with bad ideas for voting. I know Democrats are already on board.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Trump will lose in November because he IS that bad. And lot's of independents are seeing it.

You guys are just making sure you've got a valid face saving reason after he loses in the fall, to have supported such a loser as Trump.

My guess, history won't be too kind to a President that was impeached and will forever be know as Disinfectant Donnie.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Maybe people should mail their ballots to 1900 Pennsylvania Avenue and let them count them, just cut out the crooked middle man.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

No he won’t

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

Trump will lose in November because he IS that bad. And lot's of independents are seeing it.

You guys are just making sure you've got a valid face saving reason after he loses in the fall, to have supported such a loser as Trump.

My guess, history won't be too kind to a President that was impeached and will forever be know as Disinfectant Donnie.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

Many independents see it, but they also see how terrible Biden is.

So lowered unemployment, more money, paying lower taxes is bad? Probably to the communists that hate America.

My guess is that when Biden and the evil left steal the election, they and their Brown-Shirt Nazi's will do a purge on anyone who doesn't think like them.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join