It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How about we ban reality ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Best idea yet .
Then we wouldn't have to deal with anything that might form a problem . Bingo !

There' d be no corona , no economic troubles , no lockdown woes , no mental health crises , no bothersome threads , no worrisome trash bins to have to put non existent rubbish in .

Without reality , there'd be no swearing , no offences and no punishments . And better yet , there'd be no explanations to make when there wasn't any mistakes to make.

There wouldn't be needles , and no presidents to suggest we jack up with Ajax , because there wouldn't be any disinfectants either.

If we banned reality , everything bad would go away , and fluffy baby clouds with rainbows would appear in a clear ultraviolet blue sky , with little white doves , cooing on the warm wind .

There'd be no arguments and no angst because existence would be perfect , and we could dream away , with no refrigerators to stock because cooking wouldn't be necessary .

Eating wouldn't be needed and so the sweet taste of honey would never reach our lips . There'd be no surfing to have to do and beachwear wouldn't exist.
No one would have a tanned fit booty and glossy hair to show off , and sex would be impossible . Great !

And what's more , if we banned reality , we'd never have to enjoy anything , no sweet sleeping in soft beds anymore and no drinking anything deliciously alcoholic . No dvds and cuddles on the sofa , and no love to feel. No happiness anymore...

So , let's ban reality , better yet let's shadow ban it and not tell anyone why. Because we know better don't we shhhh.

In the morning we ' LL all wake up and reality will have disappeared as if it never existed , and everyone can breathe a deep sigh of relief !!

edit on 25-4-2020 by DoctorBluechip because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

Sounds good to me. Please lay out plan in which we could do that ASAP. THX

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

If we all shot ourselves in the head that'd do it ?
This one's for the mods , love you guys xx

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Uh ... I thought we already did that.

Men and women are not men and women anymore.

There is no objective, transcendent truth anymore.

Everybody is equal but only equal if they are equal like I am equal.

Yeah, we already did that.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

I spose we could mainline some Lysol, or heck, any man made chemical would prob do the trick. Perhaps some of that delicious Jim Jones kool aid, I hear its to die for.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

The acid test ? Yeah I read that , a long time ago. They'd be breaking anti terrorism laws these days , doing that . Bloody hippies

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoctorBluechip

Bloody hippies

Oh no! I resemble that remark!!!

Actually, I'm not quite old enough to be a proper hippy... but if I had been, I would have done it right!

And regarding the OP topic, I've been thinking about this, and it occurs to me that maybe we are doing it all wrong. We really have no idea of all the possible adverse effects of exposing ourselves to facts and truths. Has anyone done any clinical studies on this? For safety? The proper dosage? I mean, unless and until the FDA approves it, what can we possibly know???

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
That's the problem
Folks are making up their own realities.

top topics

join