It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Kim Jong Un left in 'vegetative state' following complications during surgery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
The Blaze Link

So ... he ain't dead. Can I be glad for that? Is it okay for me to wish that he has a long life?

Because I damn sure do!!

The little tyrant is responsible for what happened to Otto Warmbier. Could be good enough. But, he also fed his dogs with people who failed to please him.

I hope the bastard lives forever!!

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I would not want to be the Doc that performed the surgery. Anti aircraft guns are being loaded as we speak.

Also it remains to be seen if his sister will take over. She may be more ruthless than him.

They really know how to create ruthless villain leaders over there.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens
She may be more ruthless than him.

Thin haired and freckle-faced? Yeah ... I wouldn't want her to be my boss. That's for sure!!

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
In North Korea, heart surgeon. Number one. Steady hand. One day, Glorious Leader need new heart. I do operation. But, mistake! Glorious Leader die! SPA very mad. I hide in fishing boat, come to America. No english, no food, no money. Alex Jones give me job. Now I have house, American car, and new woman. Alex save life. My big secret: I kill Glorious Leader on purpose. I good surgeon. The best!

Very interesting news.

edit on 25-4-2020 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoJens

Given the general level of respect that men have for women in most traditional Asian cultures, you have to be a really ruthless hellcat to gain and hold actual power in some of those countries.

If his sister were to gain and hold power over there ... look out!

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Here comes "The Sister" 😎

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
well... President was telling people to drink bleach ...

I guess Kim followed the advise.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

My guess is we won't hear for sometime if he does pass.

Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez was dead awhile before confirmation. The transition team needed to get their affairs in order.

EDIT: Being reported that he died.

edit on 25-4-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
A vegetable in charge of North Korea seems either ideal...

... or more dangerous than ever if the generals misinterpret one of his bodily tics.

"No No NO! He was ordering a burger and fries, NOT a missile launch!"

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I wonder if his vegetative body would like to have an unsupervised visit with his dogs?

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I guess its a coincidence he dies at the same time there's a world pandemic.

coincidence?

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I wonder if his vegetative body would like to have an unsupervised visit with his dogs?

Or maybe the organ harvester for donations?

I'm trying to be as positive as I can.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Hmmmm. Interesting.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

North Korea warns US to prepare for 'Christmas gift,' but no one's sure what to expect

Since this is a conspiracy site I thought I'd throw this one out there,
Maybe the Christmas gift was the Wuhan Virus and Kim Jong Un was working with the Chicoms, and since the Chinese now have a bullseye on them once their plan to blame the wet market fell apart Kim Jong Un became a loose end.
I remember the movie "Spy Game" with Robert Redford and that was one of the story lines, in the movie the CIA recruited a doctor to make the kill of a top terrorist and since it looked like a botched medical procedure there would be no retaliation..
So many things happening now I just can't believe Kim Jong Un simply died from a botched heart procedure.

originally posted by: Snarl
The Blaze Link

So ... he ain't dead. Can I be glad for that? Is it okay for me to wish that he has a long life?

Because I damn sure do!!

The little tyrant is responsible for what happened to Otto Warmbier. Could be good enough. But, he also fed his dogs with people who failed to please him.

I hope the bastard lives forever!!

edit on 25-4-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoJens

A little too interesting...

The question is WHO would do this?
Pun intended

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I don't know what to make of this yet. I think it might be a while before we hear anything verifiable anyway.

Apart from the jokes that can be made, and there are many, this is another facet of instability the world didn't need right now. I have speculated previously that some world leaders may take this global disarray as an opportune time to make a military excursion they might otherwise have forsaken.

The strategist in me says this is the perfect time to hit NK. There has to be someone in NK who is thinking the same thing. That means a preemptive strike is not out of the question.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Here ya go

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
I guess its a coincidence he dies at the same time there's a world pandemic.

coincidence?

the WHO would insist that they diagnosed him and alter his death certificate postmortem

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Kim Jong has no more influence with our daily lives than CornonaVirus. Now, if the media and Democrats want to hype his sickness/death to close down America even tighter, like they did with CoronaVirus, I'm sure they will find a way to do so.

top topics

join