It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virus is an information, what energy level, purpose?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
This is basically it.

Any ideas?

The most prevalent life form on the planet. Or is it? It doesnt replicate outside other organisms. So what is going on?

An exosome? Can genetic information be a pathogen, parasite?

I've got some more wild ideas but I dont wanna influence your black boards yet. Show me your synthesis pathway

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
A byproduct of SHTF in cells , cells start doing something to expel some dirt there and these viruses start pop up, then we feel flu .

Could be exosome .

I think the offcial biology is just all wrong about viruses .

I am aware that 99.999% dont agree with me in this lol

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

yes to exosome

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I have a bad habbit to spill out everything at once. Anyway, here are some ideas I'm thinking about now.

Obviously. It's where it comes from. The starting point of it's journey is the cell. Cells communicate, share complex informations.
I've read somewhere that untill a phage comes and changes a gene expression in a common Clostridium tetani bacteria it's not harmful. Then it starts releasing the nastiest toxin in the world. I'm not a big fan of viruses. They usually mean a disease so it's like touching a sin, impurity, letting an outside demon moving through our bodies.
Some of them are so common that you'd need to live alone to avoid them. Like a part of us. I usually dont enter the right winter mood and thermoregulation before I catch a cold. Some of them may be even useful.

I was about to point out that the new cold is affecting rather males. Here's some stuff I was looking at: Mitochondrial DNA

in most multicellular organisms, mtDNA is inherited from the mother (maternally inherited). Mechanisms for this include simple dilution (an egg contains on average 200,000 mtDNA molecules, whereas a healthy human sperm has been reported to contain on average 5 molecules)

...but I lost myself in the research. A simple wikipedia article about RNA left me scratching my head (as it's RNA virus) lead me to other rabbit holes

Some RNA molecules play an active role within cells by catalyzing biological reactions, controlling gene expression, or sensing and communicating responses to cellular signals.

How can anyone be so arrogant to spell a vaccine before describing what exactly a virus does at each gene?

I was then thinking outside the box about what kind of information are Chinese women trying to share with everyone.
Is it emotional or on a deep physiological level not meant for men to read? Is it possible to read the information with the power of our mind? Does it start as an anger or a weakness, depression, sadness? Can we instruct our immune system that is unwisely fighting it to recieve and accept a new information, decode and dismantle it? Can we change anything about it by changing our emotions or love/hate relationship to Chinese people? Yeah, that's the wild part I guess.

It may not seem a scientific approach but we are living organisms. I may not know how my liver works, how it's designed but I can feel it. Everyone is able to produce more stomach acid and bile with anger. Sexual hormones with imagination. Our bodies are our expressions.

It may be interresting to meet those who had this cold with and without symptoms and analyse their worldview and emotions

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Is it too crazy?

Exosomes are a product of a cell under stress. Stress by any stressor.
edit on 25/4/2020 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Hint.Check for differences in iron production and retention and related dynamics between the genders.To explain the male bad luck lol lol.
edit on 25-4-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

A period.
Mm, yeah, let's order some leeches. Maybe it is that simple but I think women have rather overall better DNA repair system, immune system. Maybe it has something to do with two X chromosomes or deeper connection with the body. I've heard that it's harder to cause them harm with vaccines unless it's designed for them like the damn HPV vaccine.

Another thing comes to mind - they like to torture animals to make the meat "medicinal" in China. It's not so surprising that such a terrible stress jumps on humans eventually. The Spanish flu came after a period of total hell of a stress of both humans and animals during WW1
edit on 25/4/2020 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Thread titles like yours, especially when you don't see the commas like in the thread overview list, always makes me chuckle a bit cause it reminds me of this scene (one of the funniest scenes in my favorite TV-show):

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Can you provide a link that says 'they torture animals before killing them to make the meat medicinal' please?

I was told that if a cow is stressed when killed it makes the meat tough...... which makes sense because if stressed, muscles contract.

edit on 30-4-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

Tek'ma'tek whereislogic!
Heh, no idea why that happens

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

I dont want to look into it deeper. I've seen enough video evidence that they do it
like this one: twitter Or first hand experience from a youtuber Serpentza who lived there with a Chinese wife. I dont care why they do it, if it's endorphins or a sick placebo like most of their medicine. Slow boiling turles is common. It's probably a root of that Hollywood/PTB practice of torturing children.
Years ago I made a thread about another Chinese practice - collecting urine of young boys to produce hormones. I could try and find it if you are interrested. It's in the RAT forum.
This can be done with equine urine and it actually is being done in the west to make a hormonal drug for menopausal women. This is kinda harmless and cool

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
...they are nothing more than endorphine junkies. Instead of eating a hot pepper to deserve an endorphine rush or crushing couple of poppy buds into tea they separate themselves from good, from God with such evil. Their government empowers a culture of evil and lack of empathy.
I social distance myself from China. It's sick and contagious

new topics

top topics

join