It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To All Military Members from Me and the rest of us here at ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I saw a few days ago a member was anouncing his being shipped out and I really couldnt say how I really felt, But if all the military members would like to know how I and many members feel click this link .......You Deserve It.....Be safe where ever you are stationed.....

THANK YOU....BE SAFE IN IRAQ.....

[edit on 13/3/2005 by drbryankkruta]

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I second that, Doc!

(post filler text)

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 05:30 AM
link   
All I have to say is be safe, be smart, it isn't worth dying at the hands of some religious fundamentalists (both in Iraq and in the US), but what is worth something is coming back to your family and friends alive.

thanks,
drfunk

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I could'nt agree more!!! Great message to give to the troops. When I came into airports wearing dress greens, I NEVER got a "thanks", "good job", or "welcome home". Although I did have a Hari Krishna try and sell me flowers. Except when it comes to ladies, I'm not the flower type.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 06:03 AM
link   
This message brought to you by Anheuser Busch.

#15 on the list of consumer brand companies responsible for donations contributing to the election of George W. Bush that started this unneccesssary war over WMD's in the first place.

On behalf of consumerism (and the rest of the corporate components to the NWO in support of George W. Bush), we'd like to invite the newly liberated Iraqi people to set aside their silly little religion and enjoy a nice cold Budweiser with a Marlboro (#1), both of which can be found at the new Bagdhad Wal-Mart (#11).

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
This message brought to you by Anheuser Busch.

#15 on the list of consumer brand companies responsible for donations contributing to the election of George W. Bush that started this unneccesssary war over WMD's in the first place.

On behalf of consumerism (and the rest of the corporate components to the NWO in support of George W. Bush), we'd like to invite the newly liberated Iraqi people to set aside their silly little religion and enjoy a nice cold Budweiser with a Marlboro (#1), both of which can be found at the new Bagdhad Wal-Mart (#11).

I dont care about all this stuff its the video itself that matters and to destort the meaning with talk such of nwo and supporters etc degrades the purpose of the intent............

I hope those who are military take this clip for its intent and not all this extra stuff...........we love you guys despite of the uncertain means that brought you to this end. Bush may have made mistakes which led to your being in battle , but not even that matters ............in the larger scope its only important to me that you guys and gals know we want you to come home safe.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by comsec281
I could'nt agree more!!! Great message to give to the troops. When I came into airports wearing dress greens, I NEVER got a "thanks", "good job", or "welcome home". Although I did have a Hari Krishna try and sell me flowers. Except when it comes to ladies, I'm not the flower type.

I guess every one shows caring and best wishes in their own ways huh...................lmfao

new topics

top topics

join