It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Do Not Bathe In Bleach Like Chris Cuomo's Wife Suggests

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: IAMTAT

Seriously though (just for a second) if we stated that someone should take a long walk off a short pier, will we have to put a disclaimer on the statement?

Ever since a woman was able to McD's for having their coffee too hot, I take nothing for granted anymore.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ChayOphan

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I use bleach spray to treat my eczema.

15 drops to a one quart spray bottle of water sprayed on areas of eczema 15 mins before a shower.

The alcohol used in hand sanatizers is ethanol. and it kills Covid 19 on the skin.

Ethanol IV has been used for ethylene glycol and methanol poisonings
edit on 25-4-2020 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Bleach should only be used for;

Cleaning
Disinfecting
Hiding evidence.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

"I totally endorse Mrs. Cuomo's Bleach Bathing Regimen."
--Michael Jackson

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Good thing she isn't the president and doesn't really need to think quite so carefully about what she says when presenting mindless ramblings to the world.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
Good thing she isn't the president and doesn't really need to think quite so carefully about what she says when presenting mindless ramblings to the world.

Of course, when you mentioned "not the president" and "mindless ramblings" we all knew you were comparing her to Joe Biden.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Weird. I could've sworn that Biden isn't president. But if you're asking, I'm super excited for the showdown of the dimwits.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

Weird. I could've sworn that Biden isn't president. But if you're asking, I'm super excited for the showdown of the dimwits.

If you want someone to be president who doesn't deal in mindless ramblings, then you shouldn't have put up the king of mindless ramblings as your nominee, huh?

Now we have Captain Stream of Consciousness v. Deacon Dementia for this year's presidential race.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
It's only logical to make a thread about a liberal reporter's wife suggesting bathing in diluted bleach while having the virus to counter the President getting roasted for suggesting disinfectant injection and UV lighting while having the virus.

You know, roast mine and I'll roast yours except her recommendation, while ineffective against the virus, isn't quite as bizarre. Nor is she the President of the United States.

However! This forum does love roasting liberals and defending the President, so I see that the aim was spot on for a conversation piece to bash her. Then, people with knowledge on the subject replied with quotes about how it's not bad for you which rained on the parade.

In the end, a CNN personalities wife who's recovering from covid-19 talking about ineffective treatments compared to the President of the United States who doesn't have covid-19 respectfully talking out of his ass. Why is this a thing to begin with? Someone said something stupid who's on the opposing political team. The trickle down of stupid is immense.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
she didn't suggest anyone do it. she said she does it...

plus all the comments showing how any amount of bleach can be diluted by following steps on the bottle or common sense. and bleach can be used to treat potable water. we do it in the military...

what's the non outrage here... is this to just make Trump look smarter... some weird cult-like point the finger on someone else to show a lesser of two evils comparison...

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Uh-oh ... someone's been bathing in Clorox.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Attention Please:

This is not the Mud Pit, in fact it's not even a political forum. Those of you who can't control yourselves, it would be best if you moved on to another thread before you end up Posting Banned. No more warnings, just a Posting Ban.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Okay I just did some math. An average bathtub is 80 gallons. One half cup of bleach is one part bleach to 2560 parts water. I definitely took more bleach concentrated baths than that as a child for severe poison ivy, with zero negative side effects. Wait till you find out the chlorine concentration that's already in your tap water! And bleach is simply chlorine in liquid form. 10 or so times less concentrated than the stuff you put in swimming pools. It's totally safe.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Everything in your post is absurdly hilarious. This whole affair is seriously hilarious to see.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Um...you're welcome, Mr. Moderator, sir.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: strongfp

Water purification-Bleach drops; 5- 10 per gallon will make putrid, dirty water potable

It's taught in survival methodology.

Right.
And the CLOROX website says that ingesting bleach in that manner is safe.
It ALSO states, twice, that bathing in even diluted Clorox is not.

Hi, I! You're correct...and I know my skin heals well in hot tubs...it's the astringent and disenfectant qualities in the chlorine

Stay well

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join