It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China sends medical team to North Korea even as Beijing-backed TV boss claims Kim Jong Un is dead, s

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
It is NK I don't see them allowing a woman to lead. The people have been brainwashed to think dear leader is some sort of god so a military coup may turn into a civil war. SK may talk about reunification during elections but their economy would crumble if it happened.

Wouldn't give her more than a 25% chance, personally, but who knows. As I noted in the thread about the rumour mill, being close to the old dictator doesn't necessarily translate to having a real power base. Being the most influential advisor to the old dictator isn't often a road to succession. Just as often the new groups wrestling to fill the vacuum will find a way to have you disappear from public life in one way or another. Like tying up a potential loose end.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

originally posted by: Bigburgh
I don't trust any media, but if there were to be a successor that isn't a family member not assassinated yet.

The sister whom I was feeling like she was pulling strings during the winter Olympics in South Korea.

I get goosebumps.

She's hot! Yeah. Probably crazed dictator just like the rest of her kin but if yer gonna worship someone as a deity, at least make them an attractive female. LOL At least that kind of makes sense instead of some weird looking dude with an odd haircut.

Unusal how we have different tastes, 1st thing I thought of when I saw her face, was the mask they used in the Scream movies 😐

I wouldn't worry though, I'm into people 20 years older than me 😁
edit on 25-4-2020 by FinallyAwake because: Durrrr

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Here's a video by couple of chaps who made an interesting motorcycle documentary exploring northern china, some years back. They think that NK is going to become an open vassal state of the CCP, worth listening to their reasoning.

However the most interesting part of the video for me starts in the background at the 7 min mark. They shows footage, taken on a camera phone inside NK taken by a Chinese tourist/business man(?) it was interesting to gain a visual insight into life in NK, so you can just skip to that point and mute the video just to watch the background. (If your not interested in their analysis)

edit on 25-4-2020 by CatandtheHatchet because: spelling

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Obviously he's got Corona virus and the Chinese doctors have been called into to give him the cure. He's alive, or we'd be seeing some interesting movements by now.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DAZ21

Maybe China is moving in to take over...
Just like they are doing elsewhere right now...

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   
The Chinese team are probably less medical, more CCP to ensure continuity of a CCP friendly/dependant regime.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite
Coincidental happenings can sometimes be the result of something that was planned for a reason!

This certainly is a coincidence. What a time for Kimmy the Runt to croak! During an unprecedented times Pandemic.

Maybe China is going to blame Kimmy for the Chrojan Virus.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Another source not specifying a death...
www.reuters.com... rces-say-idUSKCN2263DW
EDIT:
can anyone fix the link I provided.. I keep checking my post and I goes to a PAGE NOT FOUND. but I have the original.

Don't just post the link, use the URL tags.
Link

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

In which case they probably pulled the trigger on him in order to do so. Very possible!

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   

If little Kim is dead my guess is the "Chinese Doctors" are there to reign in the turmoil of having a nuclear power under a rouge leadership.

Thanks for that, I now can't get the image of Kim Jong Un in a bunch of rouge make up out of my head.

It's rogue, not rouge, please don't be one of those people.
edit on 4/25/2020 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

a reply to: CriticalStinker

Noooooo, to many old guards just yet. But the people of the Korea's can hope.

Not just the guard.

Not to sound crass, but I've heard, and it makes sense, that Japan, South Korea, and China don't want a liberated North Korea.

So if North Korea is liberated, but stay independent... The already failed state slumps further down and all the surrounding countries get hit with indoctrinated people who literally view the world as they were tought with little access outside that thought bubble.

If South Korea unites, they have to absorb the brunt of the cost of re assimilating a hermit country and the education barrier which would take decades, on top of their hit from Covid.

I have thought of this a lot. North Koreans must be so heavily indoctrinated that I feel it would be hard to trust the people there -anywhere else-

The best case scenario would be that they rise up themselves, but there will still be factions - probably for generations, who believe the rebellion is a Western coup, and all of the new-found food, energy, etc, is all just a front to trap them and eventually destroy them. The worldview is SO far afield, I just can't see them successfully assimilating

Some, yes, most..maybe. But it is ripe grounds for serious terrorist breeding.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

If little Kim is dead my guess is the "Chinese Doctors" are there to reign in the turmoil of having a nuclear power under a rouge leadership.

Thanks for that, I now can't get the image of Kim Jong Un in a bunch of rouge make up out of my head.

Oh geez, you knew what he meant - it was a misspelling. Don't be one of those people.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   
If China have sent "people" in, half the team maybe medical but the other half will be CCP and will be there to help any transition to a new leader if Kim is dead or dying because China don't really want a free unified Korea.
Maybe Trump sent his friend Kim the new cure for corona and Kim injected the Detol?

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I remember claims that North Korean great and superhuman leader did not poop at all ever. That might have had something to do wit this.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
More news. Vegetative State

www.jpost.com...
edit on 25-4-2020 by neurosurgeon because: More info

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   
He's attention seeker. This cold has to be killing him.

It would be funny if his sister killed him, showed up in a brand new uniform and told th CCP to fk off.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
What I'll miss most of all is his sense of style and fashionable hair cuts.

And the way he giggled when someone poked him in his tummy.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I don't trust any media, but if there were to be a successor that isn't a family member not assassinated yet.

The sister whom I was feeling like she was pulling strings during the winter Olympics in South Korea.

I get goosebumps.

Another source not specifying a death...
www.reuters.com... rces-say-idUSKCN2263DW
EDIT:
can anyone fix the link I provided.. I keep checking my post and I goes to a PAGE NOT FOUND. but I have the original.

An official familiar with U.S. intelligence said that Kim was known to have health problems but they had no reason to conclude he was seriously ill or unable eventually to reappear in public.

Satan has a sister, and she looks like this!

edit on V102020Saturdayam30America/ChicagoSat, 25 Apr 2020 10:10:31 -05001 by Violater1 because: ilyjf

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Hope this isn't true. I was hoping there would be a sequel the The Interview.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

Hey, you never know.

Maybe the people of North Korea will refer to Kim Yo-jong as "Rouge Leader".

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join