It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Vid--Biden Accuser's Mom Discussed Complaint On Larry King In 1993

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
More proof just emerged of the validity of Tara Reade's Sexual Abuse charge against Joe Biden.

A recently unearthed video shows that Tara Reade's mother actually called the Larry King Show in 1993 shortly after the alleged incident of Biden's sexual abuse against her daughter allegedly took place.

The program which aired on August 11, 1993, was titled, “Washington: The Cruelest City on Earth?”

Reade's mother (now deceased) called in and claimed in the phone-in program that her daughter was a staffer for a prominent Senator in DC and she couldn't get her complaint addressed though government channels...and was left with only going to the press...which she didn't want to do out of respect for the Senator and his office.

This adds a great deal of credibility to Reade's accusations and is evidence that Tara actually discussed her alleged sexual assault from Biden with her family at the time.

Reade has acknowledged that this was, indeed, her mother in the call.

Reade said on Twitter that it was her mother’s voice: “This is my mom. I miss her so much and her brave support of me.”

www.thedailybeast.com...

Here is the transcript of the beginning of the call:

KING: San Luis Obispo, California, hello.

CALLER: Yes, hello. I’m wondering what a staffer would do besides go to the press in Washington? My daughter has just left there, after working for a prominent senator, and could not get through with her problems at all, and the only thing she could have done was go to the press, and she chose not to do it out of respect for him.

KING: In other words, she had a story to tell but, out of respect for the person she worked for, she didn’t tell it?

CALLER: That’s true.

VIDEO: twitter.com...

Biden remains innocent until proven guilty...but his accuser's story of his sexual assault against her just became all the more credible with this new evidence.

Will the Left and the leftist MSM continue to ignore her story because it inconveniently concerns their pick for president?

Probably.

New Evidence Supporting Credibility of Tara Reade’s Allegation Against Joe Biden Emerges

theintercept.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I saw this.

now a few things.

First, I suppose ms reade could be making up this is her mom. That seems incredibly dumb, as that would seem to be an easily provable lie.

Second, as you mentioned, this doesnt mean Biden is guilty.

But according to the guilty until proven innocent standards set forth by the democrats in the kavanaugh debacle, this should be a deal breaker.

With kavanaugh, we have no contemporaneous complaints, no witnesses (with the only alleged witness and friend of alleged victim claiming the incident didnt happen), not even any proof for ever met kavanaugh.

Here we know reade and biden met, we know she made contemporaneous allegations, and if this is her mom we know she even told family who were so worried they called into a show to ask about it.

The democrats and me too movement they pushed is a disgusting joke that not only harms any body they target (which they only do to gain power and apply selectively), but alos belittles every single person especially women who ever have really been victims of sexual violence.

the lowest of the low. Never vote democrat again
edit on 24-4-2020 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The democrats and the feminists made it very clear how they stand on allegations of sexual abuse.
Biden should resign immediately

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

As recently as 1993, American citizens had respect for Senators, and the office of U.S. Senator?

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

The democrats and the feminists made it very clear how they stand on allegations of sexual abuse.

Well as we all knew, and was proven by the allegations against #2 at the dnc keth ellison, the me too movement is #believeallwomen

unless it can hurt democrats. Then women making accusations are liars to be ignored or shamed.

Yay feminism!

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Biden needs to answer this even if he's still in his basement.

All he has to say is: "I can't remember clearly" 🤣 🤣 🤣

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Biden can't resign. That would be proof positive, that Democrats can be sexual predators... the media would have you believe, that conservatives are the ONLY ones capable of evil. Clinton and Biden get free passes for a multitude of complaints. Neal Gorsuch gets publicly crucified for one allegation, with zero corroboration...

I have said this before...

Joe Biden could throw a saddle on a naked 14 year old's back, ride her into D.C., and the media would praise him for supporting youth involvement in government.

The media simply cannot bail, on the cash cow that they have been milking for decades.
edit on 24-4-2020 by madmac5150 because: Gattafinga!

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Fairly damning reference point. If the Democrats had that on Brett Kavanaugh they would be screaming from the roof tops and throwing molotov cocktails in the streets. These people are a disgrace and have cheapened sexual assault to nothing more than a political tactic.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

First, I suppose ms reade could be making up this is her mom. That seems incredibly dumb, as that would seem to be an easily provable lie.

1) Reade previously testified her mother had called Larry King back in 1993.
2) Congressional records show August 1993 as Reade's last month of employment with Biden's office.
3) Property records list Reade's mother as living in San Luis Obispo county in August of 1993.
4) Reade confirms it was her mother's voice.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Grambler

1) Reade previously testified her mother had called Larry King back in 1993.
2) Congressional records show August 1993 as Reade's last month of employment with Biden's office.
3) Property records list Reade's mother as living in San Luis Obispo county in August of 1993.
4) Reade confirms it was her mother's voice.

Thanks for that/

Yeah it seems most likely this was her mom.

Im just trying to be more reasonable than the Guilty until proven innocent democrats when it comes to republicans.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I'm a woman and I'm going to say the same thing I've said for Kavanaugh.

How the heck do you prove something that happened almost 30 years ago?

To me that call wasn't enough.

her problems at all, and the only thing she could have done was go to the press, and she chose not to do it out of respect for him

Problems? That could be almost anything. Now if she had explicitly said her daughter was abused, sexually abused. If it can be traced back that she indeed called, and that her daughter only worked for one Senator in DC.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I'm a woman and I'm going to say the same thing I've said for Kavanaugh.

How the heck do you prove something that happened almost 30 years ago?

To me that call wasn't enough.

her problems at all, and the only thing she could have done was go to the press, and she chose not to do it out of respect for him

Problems? That could be almost anything. Now if she had explicitly said her daughter was abused, sexually abused. If it can be traced back that she indeed called, and that her daughter only worked for one Senator in DC.

Fair enough.
Do you deny it adds some additional credibility to Reade's story?

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Yeah , God Forbid Anyone thinking that Joe Biden was not an Obvious Perv ...........

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Credibility that she had problems with a Senator. How can we know what those problems are?

www.washingtonpost.com...

Reade has been inconsistent in her attitude toward Biden. She repeatedly praised him on Twitter, including specifically for his work on combating violence against women — an odd position for someone who now claims Biden sexually assaulted her.

From your own link:

she chose not to do it out of respect for him.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

She testifies her "problems" were sexual abuse FROM the Senator.
Isn't the prevailing belief from the Left that she must be believed?

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

She testifies her "problems" were sexual abuse FROM the Senator.
Isn't the prevailing belief from the Left that she must be believed?

I don't know, I'm not on the left.
I still do believe in innocent until proven guilty.
I also believe in proof.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
This story has credibility because Biden is a known hair sniffer and grabber.

Too many examples point to guilt !! 😁

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
It wont get any coverage, just watch. Tapper, Lemon, Maddow, Whoopie will all be silent. The bad thing is he wouldn't remember it happened anyway.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Yeah , God Forbid Anyone thinking that Joe Biden was not an Obvious Perv ...........

The EVIDENCE was overwhelming even before Tara Reade bravely stepped forward.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Cant deny he is very touchy to a point of creepiness.

That said, time frame and presumed innocence are the mantra of the free thinkers.

Edit to add, wouldn't surprise me but then again wouldn't surprise me if it was a political assassination ploy before the election.

Sad its gotten to Trump vs Biden but it has. Read it and weep.
edit on 24-4-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join