It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sadly, Trump will lose to Biden for these 2 reasons

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: neoholographic

He will lose to anybody now that he's suggested ingesting/injecting disinfectant as possible means to curtailing Covid 19.

Coz if that's not senility in spades, I'm not sure what is.

The media is doing a great job selling that narrative to people who want to believe it.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Don't help that he did so on national television, we all herd his nonsense, plain as day.

The Man requires a warning label or caution sticker ffs.

And then trying to make out hyperbole and/or sarcasm???

That's just priceless!

Stay safe America, listen to the doctors!

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Don't help that he did so on national television, we all herd his nonsense, plain as day.

The Man requires a warning label or caution sticker ffs.

And then trying to make out hyperbole and/or sarcasm???

That's just priceless!

Stay safe America, listen to the doctors!

Do you think most people are listening to those briefings? They get a little old once people realize they are almost daily. Most people have other things they want to do instead of listen to people drone on about locations they don't live in.

So then the media comes along and 'summarizes' what he says. And most people aren't listening to the media these days.

So... I don't think we all 'herd' what he said.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Are they not totting the briefings as the highest rated of all time?

Yes, i do indeed think most people are listening to the briefings, if for nothing more than there comedy value or to break the monotony.

He said what he said, deal with it mate, if my 7 year old suggested such madness alarm bells would be ringing, and that's your so-called POTUS!

You will defend him to the end even if it means your own.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
HistoricalLy having the media in your pocket doesn’t win the election by itself, Hillary lost and had the media... There are few attacks left to use on trump, they don’t stick.

Biden doesn’t have ANY substance to stand up to trump with, one the weakest candidates in modern history. The democratic response to a trump presidency is the biggest implosion of a political party we have ever witnessed.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
You’re lying repeating media talking points, furthering fake news. He actually specified NOT injections, you ignore that line and state he said the opposite. Some of the forms of treatment he prosed about actually exist already (uv blood treatment). You are aware most medicine is actual the use of toxins and poisons in the body? Chemo therapy, Advil...

I think he is better off not opening himself up to the critisism of the media and should allow the doctors to do the medical talk. Imagine if Biden tried to fumble through this... he can’t even get a good teleprompter read after a whole week at home to practice with the wife!

edit on 26-4-2020 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: timequake

You'll believe anything if CNN/WaPo et. al. posted it, because they know how to pull your strings.

I didn't like trump long before he decided to run for the presidency. There's just something about a draft dodging coward that rubs me the wrong way. CNN had nothing to do with it.

www.militarytimes.com...

Its called confirmation bias.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

ATS leans conservative

No, it leans towards Trump. They threw conservative values, like fiscal responsibility and moral probity, under the bus years ago.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: timequake

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: timequake

You'll believe anything if CNN/WaPo et. al. posted it, because they know how to pull your strings.

I didn't like trump long before he decided to run for the presidency. There's just something about a draft dodging coward that rubs me the wrong way. CNN had nothing to do with it.

www.militarytimes.com...

Its called confirmation bias.

Call it what ever you want...I'm not that fond of lap dog, boot lickers either.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
That's it - get your excuses in nice and early guys.

Doing a donnie by not taking ANY responsibility.

I love how you blame the media already, yet you lot always bang on about how anti-Dondon the media was at the last election, yet he won.

Makes no sense.

If he loses, it's more likely down to his CONSTANT whining, crying, and finger-pointing on twitter (despite saying in the past that the buck stops with the president regardless - which you all conveniently ignore now it no-longer fits your narrative).

Perhaps voters will want a leader with a thick skin; one who can take the "nastiness" without crying like a little baby.

You know, like when Obama put up with being called an immigrant, or his wife being called a man, or utter knuckle-dragging degenerate morons calling him "barry Osama hussein" and other such petulant nonsense.

Maybe they'll want to vote for someone with a backbone who doesn't bully and insult anyone who doesn't fall in line with his demands.

You people are literally supporting someone who WANTS to be a dictator; who looks up to them and respects them.

You are traitors and you are anti-American. I sincerely hope trump loses before he tears the fabric of American society even further apart.

You are anti-American and you have no respect for your country, your flag, or your constitution.

But sure - keep blaming everyone else. Like children do.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

ATS leans conservative

No, it leans towards Trump. They threw conservative values, like fiscal responsibility and moral probity, under the bus years ago.

Mate, ATS leans so far trump that it's falling over.

Which is a damn shame, because left or right there were always some traditional overlaps which meant nobody was ever really fully screwed.

But the Cult45 movement on here is staggering. Some the basement-dwelling dweebs who pop up on EVERY thread spreading propaganda must surely be paid? Though what would be the benefit, as the majority of ATS guzzles the Kool Aid anyway.

ATS used to be an awesome place to talk conspiracy. Now it's an echo chamber filled with people programmed and conditioned by donnie to believe everything he says.

Oh and the Q movement- an awesome 4chan prank which they've fallen for hook line and sinker.

Bless them.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Can you really call it a loss when his entire presidency was shaken by illegal, wasteful beyond comprehension (money, time, opportunity, conservation, greening, etc.) and then, if that wasn't enough, to have an entire political party in a two party system swear to the nation that they have several plans to "take care of [him]," which is immediately followed by the first disease in human history to raise each and every one of the hundred questions it has raised (while any other disease has definitive answers which are pretty straightforward from the get-go)?

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Something I just noticed yesterday, although the general behavior has been there since he won the election, page after page no matter where I went online yesterday it was nonstop headlines regarding Trump, true or debunked nonsense, "US experiencing thousands of people killing themselves drinking bleach after Trump tells them to," or, "Rachel Maddow and callers disgusted after Trump tells sick people they should go drown themselves(a response to his comment that the sick should eat healthy and 'drink lots of water'), or simple ones like, "Trump's handling of the Covid pandemic is a disaster, Nations of the world have no respect for the president, Trump's presidency has been full of sexual abuses, lies, failures, and division, Trump trailing Viden in every state," and so on.

Two of those a day are normal but entire sites, YouTube recommendations, Facebook, trash sites, they are all full of nasty Trump pics and one liners/headlines like these. And I have a feeling it is going to be a coordinated attack like never seen before. Think about it, they are meeting about serious political punishment options they will take with a Democrat politician simply because she spoke to Trump with manners and in a dignified way. They are going to make it seem like you are a moron and all on your own if you support Trump and the US is so full of ninnies and followers for the first time, I think too he will lose.

And whether you like him or despise him, you should want him to win simply because such a system which is downright illegal and unconstitutional should never be allowed to succeed.
Really you may think voting leaning right is a disgusting behavior believe me, supporting the side pulling that kind of ish is so much worse you can't even compare the two. And it shouldn't take further nonsense all of which by the way makes colluding woth Russia to win an election, tea with a six year old girl in her Sunday dress and plush animals.

They CANNOT be rewarded for what they did the last four years and not even their party should condone it and support them. they are setting a dangerous precedent and if successful, it will be the new norm forever now.

You should have a sense of right and wrong that tells you they gotta fail after being paid and robbing us BLIND don't forget and not even having the decency to do the ridiculously little amount of work a session of Congress takes.

If you want to tell your countrymen their ruining families and impeaching for this reason then that then that then that is ok with you, go ahead and reward the criminals who raped and robbed us like never before. Keep being weak and demanding big brother get his butt here now, Millennials, SJWs, saviors and lefties.
edit on 4/27/2020 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/27/2020 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Creepy Joe is hiding in his basement because he is deathly afraid and refuses to leave the basement because of the Covid virus.

Because his people are hiding this few will ever know he is losing his mind and will be replaced under the 25th Amendment if elected within a year.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Democrats will go to incredible scary lengths to make sure trump doesnt get re elected.

If Biden is his only opposition and people support that kind of demetria and empty suit we are in big trouble.

The Democrats have gone so bat sh*t crazy its crazy they have such a huge following.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

ATS leans conservative

Mate, ATS leans so far trump that it's falling over.

That's because the attack on him from the moment he took office has been so overwhelming.

Take your pick about what conspiracy you believe in. It doesn't matter which. In EVERY version it really looks like your conspiracy has it out for Trump.

Which is a damn shame, because left or right there were always some traditional overlaps which meant nobody was ever really fully screwed.

That's because both the dems and the repubs have always been part of it.

There has never been anyone who looks innocent in a position of government before. Until Trump.

(And admittedly the only reason he looks so innocent is precisely because so much media has come together to gang up on and attack him.)

But the Cult45 movement on here is staggering. Some the basement-dwelling dweebs who pop up on EVERY thread spreading propaganda must surely be paid? Though what would be the benefit, as the majority of ATS guzzles the Kool Aid anyway.

ATS used to be an awesome place to talk conspiracy. Now it's an echo chamber filled with people programmed and conditioned by donnie to believe everything he says.

Oh and the Q movement- an awesome 4chan prank which they've fallen for hook line and sinker.

Bless them.

That's because the media attack gives credibility to the idea that there is a "shadow government" out there.

It validates the majority of conspiracy theories as being plausible.

And, it only validates it if you consider that Trump isn't part of it. If he were part of it it wouldn't make any sense.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

neither biden nor trump are good candidates. both are bad for different reasons.

with that said, i don't see trump losing this election. he has, for all his faults, a lot of momentum going into november.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Have you thought that maybe the people who support Trump are deranged

AND they have lots of guns, hookers and blow..... Willtell I think you are jealous.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Have you thought that maybe the people who support Trump are deranged

You’d rather vote for a guy who makes Al Gore look puzzled. Okay got it

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Those Reasons being DUMB and DUMBER ..........

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join