It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sadly, Trump will lose to Biden for these 2 reasons

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: timequake

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: timequake

Its been a 24/7 trump hate-fest since before he stepped foot in the Oval Office.

Most of it manufactured by Trump himself , he makes himself the victim to rally his support hence his constant twitter attacks that get parroted here.

Right.. Trump manufactured the massive media campaign of hatred... against himself... You honestly believe that don't you.

Trump brought it upon himself with the constant dumbass comments like injecting disinfectant, grabbing pussies and paying bimbos to keep them quiet. What an ignorant clown!

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Bernie Sanders supporters are angry and hurt over the media ignoring the growing mountain of Evidence that JOE BIDEN sexually assaulted TARA READE.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

You honestly believe that don't you.

Yes , otherwise I wouldn't have typed it.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: LordAhriman

Cult 45 is STRONG though, as seen in the "inject lysol" thread today.

ATS leans conservative

Well, ATS leans 'Trump'. Not really conservative anymore. Trump blew off plenty of the main conservative pillars (ex: the deficit used to be the top of the conservative list, with a bullet, and has conveniently vanished as a concern, just in time for it to also vanish as a concern for Trump).

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: richapau
a reply to: neoholographic

Not sadly. Thankfully he's gonna lose. He's a blithering idiot and so are his supporters and he's made this nation a worldwide laughing stock.

So...which idiot do you support? I support the office of the presidency, are you calling me an idiot for doing so?

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

Not sadly. Thankfully he's gonna lose. He's a blithering idiot and so are his supporters and he's made this nation a worldwide laughing stock.

So...which idiot do you support? I support the office of the presidency, are you calling me an idiot for doing so?

Well, the office of the presidency serves the corporate elite, not the people that voted for him. That's not very smart now is it? Everyone knows this!!

edit on 25-4-2020 by olaru12 because: syntax repair

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Sorry but I have to put this in here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Trump will not win 2020
posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 08:42 AM

ONE YEAR ago today!

Wow, I'm good!

take a look at the comments, quite humorous if you ask me
edit on 25-4-2020 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: mtnshredder

Well, the office of the presidency serves the corporate elite, not the people that voted for him. That's not very smart now is it? Everyone knows this!!

So I'm unintelligent if I support the office? You so smart.

Stop with the hypocritical double talk. Every time Trump tries to stand up for the American people (which he does do) there's always some leftest moron trying to shoot him down, always. Everyone knows this.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

You honestly believe that don't you.

Yes , otherwise I wouldn't have typed it.

It wasn't a question. It was rhetorical.. obviously.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: timequake

Its been a 24/7 trump hate-fest since before he stepped foot in the Oval Office.

Most of it manufactured by Trump himself , he makes himself the victim to rally his support hence his constant twitter attacks that get parroted here.

Right.. Trump manufactured the massive media campaign of hatred... against himself... You honestly believe that don't you.

Trump brought it upon himself with the constant dumbass comments like injecting disinfectant, grabbing pussies and paying bimbos to keep them quiet. What an ignorant clown!

Except the irrational, mindless hatred began before that, didn't it. Then it proceeds 24/7, nonstop. The disinfectant spiel was clearly him being facetious... unless you actually thought he believed we should inject disinfectant? If so, your mind has clearly been wiped clean. People are already claiming that he told people to drink bleach and disinfectant. You'll believe anything if CNN/WaPo et. al. posted it, because they know how to pull your strings.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
If Biden wins can I scream at the sky like a mental patient and throw a four year infantile temper tantrum like all the lib snowflakes?

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
If Biden wins can I scream at the sky like a mental patient and throw a four year infantile temper tantrum like all the lib snowflakes?

And form a group with all the like minded gutless little teenagers, wear black, wear masks, and attack vulnerable people who “look” like they may have voted for Biden?

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

You'll believe anything if CNN/WaPo et. al. posted it, because they know how to pull your strings.

I didn't like trump long before he decided to run for the presidency. There's just something about a draft dodging coward that rubs me the wrong way. CNN had nothing to do with it.

www.militarytimes.com...

edit on 25-4-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

And form a group with all the like minded gutless little teenagers, wear black, wear masks, and attack vulnerable people who “look” like they may have voted for Biden?

You mean Antifa don't like people voting for Biden? The Antifa cowards were the only ones wearing masks, destroying property, and assaulting people. Also rioting to shut down free speech of Ben Shapiro and Ann Coulter at Berkeley.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

You'll believe anything if CNN/WaPo et. al. posted it, because they know how to pull your strings.

....There's just something about a draft dodging coward that rubs me the wrong way. CNN had nothing to do with it.

www.militarytimes.com...

So did Bill Clinton also rub you the wrong way?

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I didn't like trump long before he decided to run for the presidency. There's just something about a draft dodging coward that rubs me the wrong way. CNN had nothing to do with it.

www.militarytimes.com...

The first time I'd ever heard of Trump was when they aired 'The Apprentice' over here in Australia. I have always despised arrogant boss types. At the time I thought, 'if any boss fired me with that tone I'd hospitalise them'

That was when my disdain for Trump began.
edit on 25-4-2020 by harold223 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Biden will lose for the same reason Hillary lost, the voters are awake and wont vote for an open borders globalist puppet.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   

He will lose to anybody now that he's suggested ingesting/injecting disinfectant as possible means to curtailing Covid 19.

Coz if that's not senility in spades, I'm not sure what is.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

You mean Antifa don't like people voting for Biden? The Antifa cowards were the only ones wearing masks, destroying property, and assaulting people. Also rioting to shut down free speech of Ben Shapiro and Ann Coulter at Berkeley.

No , sorry

I was meaning that if Trump loses to biden, I might form a gutless little pathetic group like aNtifa and attack vulnerable looking people who voted for biden

It was a poor attempt at sarcasm

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Have you thought that maybe the people who support Trump are deranged

No, we leave those thoughts to the truly deranged people who think Biden would be a better choice.
edit on 26-4-2020 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join