It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sadly, Trump will lose to Biden for these 2 reasons

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I'll vote for Joe if Tulsi is his vice. That's the only possible way. Let's be honest. We're being forced to choose between two old men with dementia and their vice will end up being president. Pence is a big FU#K no for me, so Biden should choose wisely.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
The cheese has slid off of Quid Pro Joe's cracker.

The Democrats know this. The crooked media, knows this.

Joe's VP pick, will be the "actual" candidate. They will use the 25th amendment, to oust him... that is their plan.

Joe could also be playing up his impairment, to avoid prosecution... he knows that it's coming. His entire candidacy came about, to counter investigations into his time as VP... he could claim that investigations were politically motivated... Trump's impeachment centered on investigations into Uncle Joe's political past.

Biden won't be elected. The American people, are opening their eyes. The mainstream media has outed themselves, as a bunch of fear-mongering liberal hacks.

I hope your're right!

This will be tough. The full weight of the media, Never Trumpers and the Democrats will be against Trump. There will be no Biden vetting at all.

Just think if Mitch McConnell had a credible rape allegation against him. Biden also sniffs women/girls hair.

Here's a video of Tara Reade's Mother calling Larry Kings show in 1993 saying her daughter had problems with a prominent Senator. Tara accused Biden of sexual assault.

edit on 24-4-2020 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

The DNC will ensure that Biden picks a running mate who allows Democrats to not fret over Joe's fast deterioration.

Biden says the VP announcement is coming before May 1st.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I'm honestly at a crossroads. I'll probably vote Trump again (only the second time it will have happened for a Republican) or hopefully a competent third party candidate will come around. Lets be honest, last year's election cycle had nobody to bat for any third party.

....except Castle. Id be surprised if anyone here knew who he was without looking him up...

That said the silent majority will most likely vote in Trump for a second term. In my opinion. Biden has too many glaring flaws that dont say "leader."
edit on 24-4-2020 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine
From a leadership and belief standpoint Joe Biden is the same as he was the last 2 times he ran for President. Only his mental capacity has changed.

edit on 4/24/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Pence is a big FU#K no for me

That just made me LOL

Seriously, is he even human?

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

They can have all 12 never Trumpers. Whatever.

The neoliberal "coalition" has no coalition without the progressive/populist left. They will lose badly and they are already preparing props for when it happens so the "news" knows who to blame.

There has never been anything in the history of the world more stillborn than a Biden presidency.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Not sadly. Thankfully he's gonna lose. He's a blithering idiot and so are his supporters and he's made this nation a worldwide laughing stock.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Trump has had enough measures of success that the opposition would have to put up someone that directly speaks to the concepts and topics I hold dear. Things like decentralization, etc. which is a rarity, to say the least. Theres some though, just not running for POTUS.

Biden though? Not someone I would think youd run.. If ya cared about winning anything legitimately. Which means he might be a serious threat lol

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
There has been a bright side to the pandemic, my darling, much younger than I wife, has turned 180 degrees from liberal to repub because of the actions of Democrat governors lately. It's a great thing to see for me as I have been trying to open eyes slowly over the years to what the agenda appears to be from the left. But as I said, younger.

My fear is that the older population, steadfastly Republican throughout history, may end up going the other way. From what I see, many of the older folks I know have been frankly scared out of their wits by the whole thing. There have been a few gaffs by Trump, but one can only hope by some miracle things are looking more optimistic by November.

I don't hold out much hope for an economic rebound before then, in fact I predict things will be much worse economically in November then they are now. Trump is going to be taking the blame for all that is wrong with the world starting very, very soon.

The one thing is that based on the OP, NOTHING is going to be any different then is was last election.
To say the media won't say anything bad about Biden, well just like last time.... and the hate for Trump? What's changed? Underdog then, underdog again.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
I wouldn't vote for Biden simply because 1, if Trumps mental screw up a day ago was bad, just think what this braindead moron would say when he's up behind that podium. Ohhhh boy this place would be ablaze with threads.

And 2, who in their right mind would vote for a(in my opinion) POS pedophile? SICK!

Yep...And you're still pushing the news that Trump colluded with Russia, I'll bet...

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Really ? I take it then that you are not a Betting Man . Figures ............

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

Do I need to go back and clarify my post? I might...aparently.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

They loathe the guy with an irrational passion.

Loathing Donald Trump isn’t irrational at all. It’s a common response to a person who has spent their entire life screwing over everyone around them for their own personal benefit.

The only difference is that now he’s in a position to screw all of us in the same way.

So says cNn

And yet....

Three full years later and not a single person has been ‘screwed’ by this great President

However. It is undeniable that he will spend the next five years in the Whitehouse, thankfully, so your pathetic predictions may yet come true

But I doubt it
edit on 24 4 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: underwerks

Way to prove his point.

He said the passion is irrational and looks like they're correct.

I fail to see how it’s irrational to have a problem with a con man running the country.

Obviously you think different.

And that says everything.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
I wouldn't vote for Biden simply because 1, if Trumps mental screw up a day ago was bad, just think what this braindead moron would say when he's up behind that podium. Ohhhh boy this place would be ablaze with threads.

And 2, who in their right mind would vote for a(in my opinion) POS pedophile? SICK!

I think biden being a piece of # and a pedophile are two things the leftists see as ‘positives’ in their candidate

They most certainly don’t EVER seem to be opposed to his behaviour, that’s for sure.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

"being a piece of # and a pedophile"

Seems to be a requirement. Sick bunch of people on this earth right now.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Maybe telling people to drink bleach and Lysol and to use UV on themselves also is a reason not to vote for him

Any links to the President “TELLING PEOPLE TO” drink bleach and Lysol?

Didn’t think so

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: Willtell
Maybe telling people to drink bleach and Lysol and to use UV on themselves also is a reason not to vote for him

Any links to the President “TELLING PEOPLE TO” drink bleach and Lysol?

Didn’t think so

Democrats always think everything operates according to their Hitler-oriented mindset. They also think the Governor of Georgia ordered Businesses to open and people to frequent those businesses today. The psychological term is "Projection".

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   
If Biden wins many media outlets will go out of business. There will no news. His level of effort won't be 5% of Trump. They will be begging for Trump at that point. All of them.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join