It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Durham investigation New personnel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The Durham investigation just keeps growing.,

Expansion of the investigation has again been announced and I’m not sure where the personnel requested fit in.

The top federal prosecutor for Connecticut selected additional team members for his investigative effort in recent weeks, adding agents from the FBI as well as the chief of the Violent Crimes and Narcotics Trafficking Section for the U.S. attorney’s office in Washington, Anthony Scarpelli, according to sources cited by CNN.

This is speculation on my part.

Why would they pull off the chief of the violent crimes and narcotics trafficking section off such a important department.

What would Scarpelli be needed for other than coordinate and review evidence within his venue?

I looked into him a little bit and even when he was a US attorney his main purview was violent crimes.

We get dribbles about Durham’s investigation from time to time. But don’t get any information we already didn’t know.

Scarpelli could be the exception.

There’s quite a bit other information that you may or might not know. It’s worth a read even if only a refresher.

Durham
edit on 24-4-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

I can’t help getting impatient with this. Waiting, waiting... In a little while, it will be to close to the elections, will they do anything before that?

I think Mr Trump, but also the whole of the US deserves justice. Some people MUST get convicted.
The media narrative must be broken before the election, or this inaction (publicly) and lack of indictments will hurt Trump with his base.
edit on 24-4-2020 by Goedhardt because: Banana!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

He's learning more about the DNC and Hillary's involvement with the murder of Seth Rich.

Also there is quite a bit money flowing into top politicians Pockets from drug trafficking.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Probably off base but the violent crimes aspect does make me wonder if some Seth Rich issues came into play.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

That's what I was saying. The Spygate investigation involves all aspects of the dnc's and the Obama administration's actions in 2015 2016 and 2017.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

When there were indictments during the Mueller investigation, they happened as evidence was revealed. They didn't wait for the report to be concluded.

Surely knowing that a crime has been committed, and having evidence, and doing nothing about it, is an unreasonable deferment of justice?

If Durham's investigation has something, they should move on the criminals immediately. This long delayed promise of big things doesn't actually sit right. To my way of thinking, it reduces confidence that there is substance behind it. An expansion of staff, without any interim results, sounds like a junket.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

The Bob Mueller team had a political objective.

John Durham is running his investigation in an apolitical manner.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Seth Rich is a possibility although looking at it from the top it’s only one murder . Why did they need the chief of an agency for that .

I looked into the violent crimes and narcotics trafficking section . They seem to be designed to build RICO cases against dangerous organizations and drug traffickers .

Hillary and friends are definitely dangerous, organized and long running .

One can hope

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

The Mueller investigation is an example on how not to conduct an investigation .

Even at the city municipality level cops keep their evidence close to the vest. Releasing it could destroy the larger case .
The indicted Russian conspirators are a good example. Mueller moved on them because he didn’t think any of them would show up. One did though and immediately asked for discovery . If the motion was granted it could’ve brought the whole investigation down .

The Black hole known as the Durham investigation gives me confidence because of one piece of information that has leaked. He has assembled a grand jury . You only do that when you’re looking to indict people .

edit on 24-4-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

a reply to: Goedhardt

I can’t help getting impatient with this. Waiting, waiting... In a little while, it will be to close to the elections, will they do anything before that?

I think Mr Trump, but also the whole of the US deserves justice. Some people MUST get convicted.
The media narrative must be broken before the election, or this inaction (publicly) and lack of indictments will hurt Trump with his base.

I am starting to believe the strategy of Trump, AG Barr and John Durham is to start the indictments just ahead of the elections whereby controlling the narrative through overstimulating the news cycle therefore minimizing MSM's ability to spin. So that the timing falls in a certain window, providing enough space as to not allow the MSM to focus solely on theses indictments. They have been warned, AG Barr has been open regarding the indictments....they're coming.
Of course this will most likely be the biggest story in our governments history yet up to this very moment it is being ignored and that fact, the ignoring of this story by the MSM, the neglect of keeping us informed of any updates prevents the MSM from taking this story and controlling the message as the indictments start to roll.
start at 00:51..

How many of these types of reporters are out there? Knowing, having the scoop, having seen the evidence but being unable to share it or unwilling to share it? Many, including myself, feel she should have gone public, she has no shame as she is still employed by NBC. This video depicts the MSM at their worst and many are complicate, ignoring stories, taking orders rather than being journalists and faking stories for the benefit of the criminal cabal that has taken over our government, courts, country, world.
Either the country burns or the guilty burn, the Wuhan Virus story is beginning to fall apart, people are seeing that the facts are not adding up, something is wrong because the death rate and the price we have paid is not congruent, they are conflicting. Just like the Russian hoax and the impeachment hoax. It's becoming obvious and their hate is revealing who and what they are all about.
Game is on and the clock is ticking. Either way the game will end soon, there is no other way around it. An October surprise that many of us will have expected.
Act one is coming to an end, it will be the beginning of the end but for whom?

edit on 24-4-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-4-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

join