It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POTUS: Inject people with poison!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
The man could recommend staying hydrated and CNN would say he was trying to drown Americans.

It would be hilarious if it weren't so damn sad.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   
listen to you tards go - trump never said swallow bleach, he didn't even give medical advice - he was talking to doctors about medical advancements before bringing them up on stage - uv exposure and other light treatments are already used - sunlight being a source of vitamin d.

The word Bleach or Lysol was never used and even if he did, he is not your doctor - if you are listening to the president give what you think is medical advice and your too stupid to ask a real doctor about injecting lysol, you deserve to die anyway.

The only time I can think of drinking bleach is when diluted heavily with a source of potentially bad water in a survival situation and its something like 1oz for 7 gallons of water if I can recall.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: circuitsports

They know all that. They know he never said it at all.

They also know the vast majority of dEm voters have a very low iq and won’t be able to tell the difference between the headline and what was actually spoken.

They’re relying on it.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

What are you guys talking about?

I just jumped in it looks like a big thread. Did Trump declare war on carewemust?

<< 4  5  6   >>

join