It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump suggests injecting disinfectant as a possible treatment

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

"then i see disinfectant knocks it out in a minute, 1 minute,and is there a way you can do something like that by injection , inside or or almost a cleaning, cos you see it gets on the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it'd be interesting to check that"

watch the video, nothing made up

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
You are genuinely deluded...he did not say what you claim or infer he said....this means someone here is telling a lie...and that someone is you....no mistake no difference of opinion...you are telling a lie and weaponizing your words.

Do you live in some kind of alternate reality? Is this the Mandela effect in action? I heard what he said with my own goddamn ears - it left me speechless. The man needs to learn to think before he speaks before he inevitably says or does something that has earth shattering ramifications. He is the President of the United States of America, the commander in chief of the most powerful military this world has ever seen. He is not fit for that position.
edit on 24-4-2020 by harold223 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: RexKramerPRT

Trump brings out all the best " ologies "
Etymology
Epidemiology
Psychology ...

WTF!ology

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: keenmachine

originally posted by: Jay-morris
a reply to: gortex

The guy is a complete moron!

Yeah as I mentioned in another thread if his opponent could put together coherent sentences on national TV Trump might be in trouble but fortunately for Trump and America the dems have again made the worst possible choice to prop up as their candidate. What was I saying, you know,,,,,,,,,the thing? And the hair sniffing, recent accusations, Hunter's sweet Ukraine setup it is coming up in the coming debates, as Trump will pull all the punches. And Biden will stumble around, forget what he was supposed to say and ultimately lose.

Because he is looked at by his followers, the same way north Korea look at their leader, they eill take this as gospel and start drinking disinfectant

No they won't.

Some of his followers think he is the next messiah, so don't be too sure about that.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Perhaps this is where Trump got the idea.

The US Food and Drug Administration has warned against ingesting disinfectants, citing the sale of bogus miracle cures that contain bleach and purport to treat everything from autism to Aids and hepatitis.

The agency's website says: "The FDA has received reports of consumers who have suffered from severe vomiting, severe diarrhoea, life-threatening low blood pressure caused by dehydration, and acute liver failure after drinking these products."

Last week a federal judge secured a temporary injunction against one organisation, known as the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing, for marketing a product equivalent to industrial bleach as a remedy for coronavirus.
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
a reply to: one4all

"then i see disinfectant knocks it out in a minute, 1 minute,and is there a way you can do something like that by injection , inside or or almost a cleaning, cos you see it gets on the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it'd be interesting to check that"

watch the video, nothing made up

Don't even challenge me without a lot more support than you can generate here on ATS.

Stop Trolling Trumps the contextual intentions of the statements .

Trump was doing a quick review at the end of his Statement as a generic re-cap of the different methods of treatment being investigated.....

"Disinfectant knocks it out in a minute" is clearly a reference in short to the 30 second window needed for alcohol to kill it.

"And is there a way you can do something like that"...is clearly a reference made as a COMPARISON of the speed of positive treatment impacts achieved by the external disinfectants.

"Is there a way you can do something like that by injection".....is clearly a reference to the speed of Treatment impacts being used as a COMPARATIVE BASELINE to question wether there may possibly be an alternative to disinfectants or a safe method of internal or injection treatment which could produce positive Treatment impacts as quickly as the external methods can achieve in terms of killing the bug.

Obviously what he is saying is this.....if we can kill the bug in a minute or less outside of the body or externally why cant we or can we possibly find alternative ways to kill it internally with the same expediency from the inside of the body safely.

By the way Trump is correct.....the bug hurts us using a cascade type event and this requires specific logistical requirements be met....which means of course that there is with a 100% certainty ways to respond defensively using the same cascade event style of offense....in short we thank the bug for showing us how it can so quickly overcome our auto-immune system and then we turn the tables and do the exact same thing back to it. ….we use its cascade event Battle Tactic on it internally and if we do this we will achieve a TREATMENT SPEED EQUAL TO OR GREATER THAN that of the kill time of terminal external treatments.

That's about all the time this disinformation conjob of a thread gets from me.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: harold223

You are genuinely deluded...he did not say what you claim or infer he said....this means someone here is telling a lie...and that someone is you....no mistake no difference of opinion...you are telling a lie and weaponizing your words.

Do you live in some kind of alternate reality? Is this the Mandela effect in action? I heard what he said with my own goddamn ears - it left me speechless. The man needs to learn to think before he speaks before he inevitably says or does something that has earth shattering ramifications. He is the President of the United States of America, the commander in chief of the most powerful military this world has ever seen. He is not fit for that position.

Clean out your goddam ears then.Savvy?....he is speaking English man....are you dyslexic?

This is a forensic style contextually manipulating weaponised - word attack on the POTUS....this is clearly not a misunderstanding...he is speaking English and is easy to understand.This thread should be 86ed and in 12 years on ATS I have never ever whined to the Mods to shut down a thread...but this is akin to an attack on American Political Sovereignty by using overt lies to undermine the POTUS credibility and by proxy the stability of the American Policical Machine and the Country itself.This is not even ATS banter and productive dischord...this is blatant anti-POTUS propaganda and an insult to the intellectual norm.

"Walks out of room and Slams door shut knocking it off of hinges"...…

edit on 24-4-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   

a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I genuinly think people would respect him more if he came out and just said, look i made an error and to clarify i meant not household bleach or injected, but he wont he will just double down and say how idiot leftys misheard him, i never said the words inject or disinfect, fake neeews.

"The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command... and if all others accepted the lie, which the party imposed, if all records told the same tale, then the lie passed into history and became truth" 1984 - George Orwell

Unfortunately...for those attempting to validate Trump's outrageous and dangerous verbal diarrhoea...the video and audio evidence exists of said verbal diarrhoea.
As long as your facing front with ears switched to the on position you cannot possibly fail to see and hear what is there in fact.

Who was that crazed cult guy that had all his followers drink the koolaid again ? Why did so many of them do it ?

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 05:13 AM
link   
It worries me that Captain Orange says these things, not because I believe him, but because there are many Americans who do. They blindly follow him because he’s ‘The President’ and have some absolute faith in the office.. or him, I can’t tell.

He just spouts out ‘what he thinks’ which, in his position, and given the demographics of some of the American people, isn’t a smart thing to do. Because people follow it and believe it. And it will lead to serious injury or death.

Why anyone would take his inane ramblings for medical advice, is beyond me. Why he ISNT being stopped from saying such utter bollocks is even more insane. He’s truly deranged.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   
At least Trump has a sense of humor. Trump has probably spoken more to the American people in total hours than the last 12 presidents combined.
Covid-19 has no cure yet lysol can kill it.
edit on 24-4-2020 by Trucker1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 05:22 AM
link   

You may display your normal hatred and contempt towards the man you have your reasons.

But - in all fairness at the end of the day he is the only leader who has ever given us a realistic approach to the leadership of the nation in a tounge that doesn't mix words and says what NORMALLY WE WOULD LIKE TO BE SAID but is suffocated by political correctness and agendas.

So occasionally he says something thats bordering on ignorant at least at face value, so what - show me one person, just one, who does not.

Or maybe, just maybe he's onto something.

I'll stick with him, for all his warts and his obvious haters he's still the best and most realistic leader we will ever have the privilege to have elected.

And heres the kicker - as the cliche goes "you don't know what you got till its gone" - once he is gone people all over the world will be talking about how they only wish he could be back at the helm.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 05:22 AM
link   
*makes popcorn* i'm just here for the comments.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Obviously what he is saying is this.....if we can kill the bug in a minute or less outside of the body or externally why cant we or can we possibly find alternative ways to kill it internally with the same expediency from the inside of the body safely.

Maybe if Mr Trump had you as his advisor it would be better, you seem to be able to obviously understand him better and seemingly spent more time putting together your reply than Mr Trump did in a briefing prior to opening his mouth.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: cosmickat

a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I genuinly think people would respect him more if he came out and just said, look i made an error and to clarify i meant not household bleach or injected, but he wont he will just double down and say how idiot leftys misheard him, i never said the words inject or disinfect, fake neeews.

"The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command... and if all others accepted the lie, which the party imposed, if all records told the same tale, then the lie passed into history and became truth" 1984 - George Orwell

Unfortunately...for those attempting to validate Trump's outrageous and dangerous verbal diarrhoea...the video and audio evidence exists of said verbal diarrhoea.
As long as your facing front with ears switched to the on position you cannot possibly fail to see and hear what is there in fact.

Who was that crazed cult guy that had all his followers drink the koolaid again ? Why did so many of them do it ?

There are Word Warriors my Friend...and you are dealing with one right now here on ATS....go back and read my earlier responses and clean out your ears to.You heard this just as I was slamming the door on this overt propaganda weaponised thread...so consider it my last word.You are out of your League.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trucker1
At least Trump has a sense of humor. Trump has probably spoken more to the American people in hours than the last 12 presidents combined.
Covid-19 has no cure yet lysol can kill it.

What he has is a sense of realism and the courage to both be himself and give the people the truth as he sees it.

It has to be how "he sees it" as he sure cant trust anybody around him thats for sure.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

*Spits out popcorn* roflmao this is gonna be good! *Opens up box of raisinets*

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Maybe if Mr Trump had you as his advisor it would be better, you seem to be able to obviously understand him better and seemingly spent more time putting together your reply than Mr Trump did in a briefing prior to opening his mouth.

Nonsense.

Its just common sense.

The problem is common sense is not that common........ clearly.

Talk about give an inch take a mile.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   

I've been snorting Drāno. I'm perfectly fine.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I've been snorting Drāno. I'm perfectly fine.

I know right, people are just getting soft, next they'll be watering down Tide pods.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

You may display your normal hatred and contempt towards the man you have your reasons.

He's an idiot , what more reason do you need.

But - in all fairness at the end of the day he is the only leader who has ever given us a realistic approach to the leadership of the nation in a tounge that doesn't mix words and says what NORMALLY WE WOULD LIKE TO BE SAID but is suffocated by political correctness and agendas.

Yeah , it's like having crazy uncle Larry in charge of the most powerful country in the world , amusing at first but the joke is wearing thin.

And heres the kicker - as the cliche goes "you don't know what you got till its gone" - once he is gone people all over the world will be talking about how they only wish he could be back at the helm.

Just like they did when the other idiot President Bush left office.
No one but the indoctrinated will miss Trump.
edit on 24-4-2020 by gortex because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join