It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats to Punish Rep. Karen Whitsett - She Credited Pres. Trump with Saving Her Life.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Thursday, April 23, 2020

It looks like Democrat leaders have stopped caring about WINNING...or even comprehending what the word "winning" means.

Over 90% of Democrat activities since 2016 have been directed to THREATEN, INVESTIGATE, or PUNISH President Trump, and anyone who agrees with him.

Now, leaders in the Democratic party have degenerated to the point of torturing their own members, if they dare show even an ounce of sanity.

Detroit Democrats will vote to censure and bar any future endorsements of a Democratic lawmaker who credited President Donald Trump with advocating for the drug that she said cured her of COVID-19.

State Rep. Karen Whitsett, D-Detroit, broke protocol by meeting with President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence during an April 14 meeting of COVID-19 survivors, during which she credited hydroxychloroquine for saving her life.

“Thank you for everything that you have done,” Whitsett told Trump at the meeting.

“I did not know that saying thank you had a political line. … I’m telling my story and my truth, and this how I feel, and these are my words.”
Source: www.detroitnews.com...

This takes the cake. Representative Whitsett is too good for the Dim party!

Democrats must honestly believe they make their party stronger by attacking and demeaning anyone who deviates from their world view?

NO ideas....NO vision...NO compassion...NO plans for uplifting the people who elected them. Pathetic.

As expected, the number of people in America identifying themselves as Democrats is declining rapidly, because Anti-America terrorist organizations like the DNC, CNN, WaPo, NYTimes, MSNBC, et al., are not reporting any increase in dim voter enrollment ahead of the November election(s). And you know it would be headline news if the Democrat party was growing, even a little bit.

Congratulations to the Wise Americans who have abandoned that sinking ship.

-CareWeMust

edit on 4/23/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It is because she is a person of color.

If you are a person of color and don't do exactly what the DNC wants, they will call you names, harass, and try to destroy you. People of color are not allowed to be anything but Democrats and they must think, say, and do exactly what they say.... or else.
edit on 23-4-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

It makes Democrats of color, who continue to vote Democrat, SLAVES of the party, doesn't it?

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
In fairness, I'm sure it was a doctor that "actually" saved her.

edit on 23-4-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Just remember folks. This is the pure evil we are up against. She must be severely punished for failing to spew hatred at Trump. She said something that wasnt designed to defeat Trump so they know now that she is no use to them. She might speak the truth. Any True Democrat would have known to just stay quiet. Or make up a story about how the HCQ almost killed her and it's all Trumps fault. She's clearly not a team player. I'm sure they Want to give her the benefit of the doubt and assume that it was just the lingering effects of Corona virus that had her not thinking clearly... but they can't take any chances, she might actually be grateful for that drug saving her life, and that's a risk they just can't take.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
The party who openly claims that voter ID is racist “because blacks aren’t capable of carrying ID” is now attacking one of its Black members?

And a woman no less?

For what? What was that again? Because she uttered the forbidden idea that maybe, just maybe, the Orange Man isn’t Bad?

How dare she. Hopefully aNtifa can get round to her house and give her what she really deserves.......

some left wing ‘tolerance’

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
If this doesn't expose the Democrat agenda, nothing will.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

More of victims of bullies who shame and or threaten you if you do not tow the line. But on that topic, Candace Owens explains it well.

blexitfoundation.org...

edit on 23-4-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

It was the drug. She admitted it. They gave her the drug she recovered almost immediately. She met Trump to thank him.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

In fairness, doctors can't cure diseases with a touch, it takes medication.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

It is because she is a person of color.

If you are a person of color and don't do exactly what the DNC wants, they will call you names, harass, and try to destroy you. People of color are not allowed to be anything but Democrats and they must think, say, and do exactly what they say.... or else.

As a NA woman who once was a Democratic voter and then walked away...

And THEN found out to my surprise that I was not allowed to leave the reservation without SEVERE social and personal consequences..

Thank you for the post... you are entirely correct.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Democrats no longer have a monopoly on black Americans. He got more black votes than McCain and Romney. Reason they have changed course and are pursuing illegal aliens. Something they were not doing 10 years ago. Their base has been compromised.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
a reply to: vonclod

It was the drug. She admitted it. They gave her the drug she recovered almost immediately. She met Trump to thank him.

Cool, its ok if she wants to thank him..but, you think this drug was unknown to medicine before Trump?

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Doctors are so overwhelmed (not just this year) that you can often give them info to check out for you.

Also, the doctor who administered the treatment to Rep. Whitsett could have heard about it while watching President Trump's press briefings.

Just two of many possibilities. The important thing (thread related) is that Democrats now hate her guts.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

In fairness, doctors can't cure diseases with a touch, it takes medication.

Sure, and unless Trump invented it..I'm not getting it.

You think this medicine was unknown to medicine?

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

This is the recent video I was looking for. Candace explains everything perfectly

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I'm a fan of hers and have seen it.

You are correct... she has it dialed in.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Doctors are so overwhelmed (not just this year) that you can often give them info to check out for you.

Nothing wrong with that..well, probably a blessing at times, or a curse. Medicines are marketed pretty heavy. I would agree..sometimes doctors are set in their ways, younger doctors are probably the ones with the most current idea's.

I'm just suspending belief the doctors are not already aware of possibilities, via other doctors, or w.h.y.

In any case, if she want to thank him, she should be able to without being ganged up on.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Did the doctor put their hands on her and say HEAL!?

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
She's a good candidate to switch parties and move away 😎

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join