It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just realized I had COVID-19 on Dec. 25th last year

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I was depositing some money with my financial advisor today and was taking with the administrative assistant. We started talking about COVID. She mentioned that she thought she already had it back on New Years Eve, said she had terrible body aches, fever, loss of appetite, extreme fatigue for a couple days, then got the cold part for about a week after, dry cough, tightness in chest etc. She had the flu shot already and she went to the doctor and was tested for flu, she was negative for the flu strains.

It then dawned on me, I had EXACTLY then same symptoms she described, mine hit on Christmas morning. At the time, I was flying at the time frequently back and forth to a project every 3 weeks. The symptoms she had, I had almost identically hitting me on Christmas morning. I had terrible body aches in my legs and arms, fever, and extreme fatigue. After the kids opened their presents, I immediately went back to bed and slept until noon the following day with fever and aches. Didn't wake up until noon the next day, didn't eat until the following day, no appetite. Then followed the dry cough and feeling of tightness in my chest, not really bad but could tell I had what I describe as chest congestion, which I would normally cough up green flem, but with this, I never coughed up anything, just dry cough and typical runny nose cold symptoms. I was over it in about a week.

About a month later, went to my family doctor with something unrelated, told him about "the flu" I had and told him I had the flu shot and still got it. I do understand that there are normally different flu strains and the flu shot is usually only targeted and the most prevalent strain. Doc told me if I hadn't got the flu shot that I would have had it much worse. But again, nobody knew about the coronovirus here at this time. I am 100% convinced I had COVID at that time. Just to confirm my suspicions, I am going to get an antibody test as soon as they become readily available.

I never felt like I was going to die, or on my death bed. The aches/fever were pretty bad, but slept it off. The cold was more mild than my typical annual "cold" and "cough".

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Starring and flagging. Due to the fact that I know MANY people, that have reported the EXACT same.

We have been bamboozled.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
How do all these people know they had it without being tested??

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I had similar symptoms back in late January. Lasted over 3 weeks. Horrible cough, lost my voice for over 2 weeks. I went to the doctor twice and I'm not the "go to the doctor" type. I also got pink eye, which now looks like another indication of the corona. I worked through it, and never felt like death, but it wasn't pleasant. I had no idea about the big picture back then, and I worry about all the people I came in contact with. But it's over now, I can't undo it.

I just wonder if there will be any testing to see if it really was the same virus.

Another guy who works with me got super sick and was hospitalized with mono and pneumonia. He was pretty bad off, but got better. They didn't test him either. Makes you wonder how many of us may have already had it, but will never know.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
How do all these people know they had it without being tested??

...the same way the government knows all the deaths they credited to COVID in absence of a positive test were Coronavirus, I suspect.

Knives, cutting both ways since man first learned how to flint knap a piece of stone.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Same. I had it the end of October into early November. Was off work for about a week. Matched all the symptoms that they've talked about not to an extreme but enough to know about it. I think most people did which is why the numbers aren't that high compared to what it could be. Hopefully the idea that you can't get it again rings true.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Oh for the love of God. Nearly EVERY respiratory illness has the same symptoms. 'Flu-like Symptoms' is a catch all: Congestion, fatigue, headaches, cough, malaise... even CO poisoning has largely the same symptoms. Very, very unlikely you had COVID.

List of Illnesses with Flu-Like symptoms

You had the flu.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Quite convenient how UNAVAILABLE the tests are.

If they really tested everyone — we’d find out we all have had it. Then call Bullsh!t on this whole panicdemic.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
WELLLL, I had it before anyone else in the whole of the united states...so I'M IMPORTANT. The MOST IMPORTANTIST. So obviously I'M the expert on everything coronavirus. I have IDs and everything so its obvious I'm not just making this up or anything. ME ME ME ME ME.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
WELLLL, I had it before anyone else in the whole of the united states...so I'M IMPORTANT. The MOST IMPORTANTIST. So obviously I'M the expert on everything coronavirus. I have IDs and everything so its obvious I'm not just making this up or anything. ME ME ME ME ME.

Quoted for projection.

To the topic, it will be interesting to see as the testing goes forward how many are found with antibodies, meaning they already went through it in the December January time frame or were merely asymptomatic.

What did they find with the Los Angeles testing so far... 20% or so already had been infected and were ok now?

Please post your test results when you are able.

It will be interesting.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I had it in 2008. Got pneumonia from it, poisoned by Levaquin, and the Covid + Levaquin ate my tendons up.
edit on 23-4-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I've seen people say the exact thing more and more and I can believe it. I caught a mysterious illness back in October that just came out of nowhere and hit me hard and fast. At one point while laying down on the hospital bed waiting for the doctor, it was difficult to breathe and a sudden rush of high fever came over me. The nurses seemed quite concerned actually. I tested negative for the seasonal flu. In the end, the diagnosis was a Upper Respiratory Infection and she mentioned it was flu season and that other virus's are around as well, which she mentioned the family of coronavirus. Still didn't know what actually entered my body for months. Then covid-19 was identified and it dawned on me that's what it could have been.
edit on 23-4-2020 by DarkestConspiracyMoon because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I wish we could get antibody testing. I'm not going to post my story, it's pretty much the same as all the others, negative flu Yada Yada Yada, mine happened in early February. But yeah everywhere they start doing antibody tests, they find out just how many people have had it already, it's kind of crazy, yet expected.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

What are you on about? People like you are insufferable. You sound like a kid bro.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Only way to find out is if you detect anti bodies.

But I've always said the same thing. I think this virus was around much longer before it exploded in wuhan.
A neighbour of mine had the nastiest, prolonged cough I've ever seen. About a month after I had a terrible ear infection i had to take some advil, which I avoid like the plague unless its absolutely needed.
This was all back in late Nov mid dec.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
My girlfriend and I had the same symptoms in mid January in California. Aches fever, sore throat, dry cough that came on faster and stronger than I've ever seen, two days layed up in bed with fever and wheezing/tightness/shortness of breath. I had a residual cough for over a month. I'm 55 and it was as sick as I've ever been. I work at a concert venue so exposed to thousands of people around that time. Who knows but I'd had the flu vaccination. Maybe most of us have already had? Until we test who knows.
edit on 23-4-2020 by Golani because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I just ran across this pretty interesting

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

I had it in 2008. Got pneumonia from it, poisoned by Levaquin, and the Covid + Levaquin ate my tendons up.

That family of meds should be discontinued for everything except Anthrax. It also severely exacerbates vascular issues too and probably (Cipro in my case) caused my AAA to grow quicker than it would have otherwise. It could also have been the cause of the other aneurysms I've had dealt with and will have to deal with in the future that aren't big enough for surgery yet. I wish I had known about the class action suits that apparently have expired, that would have helped pay my share of the medical bills for those surgeries.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Perhaps you all had a cold, though.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I would love to get antibody tested since I too had a flu that was like the worst one I have had and afterwards I had a dry cough for 2 months. I have a worker that has had COVID-19 recently and his symtoms were exactly the same.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join