It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Technocratic Fascism, Donald Trump and the Soft Sell.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I have to at least consider that things like Q and people like Trump are "in on it."

The issue is the actual "battleground" where all this takes place.

If Trump (or Q) arent "in on it," things would appear much the same way.

Even just going with the more traditional explanation of the CCP co-opting many of the industries & organizations with the most social influence in the west.. You cant just come out and say it due to decades of manipulation.

Its a very tricky situation, one that I dont think most are aware of at all.. much less knowing how to fight it.

Im still of the mind that most of it is irrelevant though, when it comes to the most effective courses of action (decentralization, tools for self-sufficiency, autonomy, blah blah blah).

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
This woman in Chicago tell`s mass vaccinations are part of the plan

legalized terrorism

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Where have you been? How have I missed you during my time here?
Truly, This sounds exactly like my own thoughts. Even your later comments resonate with me...
Didn't vote for Trump because I thought he was a shill to help Hillary get in office.
Yet now I find that I really like a lot that he has done but, there is something.... something that can't put my finger on.
I have the same feeling about Q sometimes. There is just so much we don't know.
Darkness to light.....
Maybe we should leave the lights off cause what's coming may be worse.
Just me being cynical.
Quad

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
Where have you been? How have I missed you during my time here?
Truly, This sounds exactly like my own thoughts. Even your later comments resonate with me...
Didn't vote for Trump because I thought he was a shill to help Hillary get in office.
Yet now I find that I really like a lot that he has done but, there is something.... something that can't put my finger on.
I have the same feeling about Q sometimes. There is just so much we don't know.
Darkness to light.....
Maybe we should leave the lights off cause what's coming may be worse.
Just me being cynical.
Quad

I've been here. Been saying some of this stuff.

Yeah, if my thinking is correct (and I hope against hope that I am dead wrong on what I said), what is coming will be much, much worse than anything we've seen yet.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I’ve suspected as well. The special relationship he shares with the press and how nothing actually sticks that’s thrown at him is remarkable. It’s certainly unique to anything witnessed prior from the presidents office. Everyone needs a scapegoat.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
I’ve suspected as well. The special relationship he shares with the press and how nothing actually sticks that’s thrown at him is remarkable. It’s certainly unique to anything witnessed prior from the presidents office. Everyone needs a scapegoat.

Well, Reagan was known as "the teflon president" because nothing seemed to stick to him, so maybe that's not not completely unheard of.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join