It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside the box thinking about DM in the SM Pt2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
In this second part of my model. I propose a dark matter candidate for the Standard Model.

The first part www.abovetopsecret.com...

As this model is geometric and colour representative. I will slightly change the three primary colours i used in the first part to represent a little more clearly.

The three colours are red green and blue. We, however can't see these. They are Dark Energy. And they're spun. Which causes entanglement.

There are six Quarks. In three opposite partner pairs as (forward, backwards), (up, down) and (left, right). And the colours spin and rotate and propagate away from a centre point.

The slight change is to simply use a light and dark shade for each colour.

Only the initial three axis' A, B and C carried the three r/g/b.

This change will be explained more in the last diagram.

I don't know everything about my model. And there is a lot more analysis required.

I am however going to say that i believe i have a candidate for WIMP's (Weakly Interactive Massive Particles). And there seem to be nine of these. Three for each Quark pair. (I also didn't realise how big massive meant).

The first diagram shows all three axis' as individual diagrams of three simple massive dark matter particles. They are simply connection points of dark energy. I overlap in the diagram to represent that the connections are neg to neg, pos to pos and neg to pos

When together. They look like diagram 2 below. Only. The simple individual parts look more complex. With many more than the nine particles i initially said i though there were.

There seem to be more dark matter particles here. I don't know anything about them.

Diagram 3 shows how diagram 2 fits inside. And again. It is a cube.

Diagram 4 shows with initial spherical waves originally caused by the spin of the colours as the first emerged from a centre point. In six main directions.

Diagram 5 shows another cube. This is the known universe (at that point) as in part 1. Also. The A, B and C axis' are all back to the three main colours of r/g/b. Which in turn covers over representations made in the above diagrams.

The spherical waves would have been pulled into the outermost cube of this diagram. As in part 1.

join