It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Technocrat's Coup d'état

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: Peeple

I'm worried and frustrated beyond belief about what we are currently witnessing. It seems there is little to nothing the common man can do about this though. The general populous is going right along with this and trust the enemy media and the narrative they have created...

It’s astounding

Trust in the media was something I thought we were moving away from. In my opinion, if it’s on mainstream media: it’s an agenda, full stop.

We’re seeing people, on this very site and in every day life, who were very vocal about their convictions involving the deepstate, the complicit media, the hidden hand guiding our progression, all the false flags etc .. people who NOW, absolutely blindly believe EVERY single word coming from the corrupt media, the corrupt WHO, the social media platforms who silence any and all voices who point to the holes in their stories.

These people, who have flip flopped so suddenly and so easily, are so brainwashed they even verbally attack those who don’t buy into this faked crisis and accuse them of being the inhumane ones, while they help to usher in a whole new age of sustained fascism

I really thought the TPTB were failing in their plan and that the era of information we’re living in was Making it too difficult for them to fool people

But, it seems, “iF tHe MeDiA sAyS iT : tHeN iTs TrUe”
edit on 23 4 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Reply to : Breakthestreak
Not me! I’m far more concerned about the shutdown itself than getting the virus. I’ve never had a flu shot. I’ve heard Gate’s Ted Talk on vaccines(the one from 2008-9), and I think hes’s quite possibly the most dangerous person on the planet (outside of Soros who seems to invisible of late).
edit on 24-4-2020 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Plus they're Satanic!

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join