It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Technocrat's Coup d'état

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

The human race left to unwavering science only leads to extinction. We are the cause to all the earth's problems and the largest risk to other humans

Now that doesnt mean science should never be used of course but shows the dangers when going down that road

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Time is running out for our freedoms....

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: FamCore
I think everyone should look at your thread......so i bumped it.

Ironically the first comment on that thread discusses "Mandatory vaccines and the fascists..." and that was from 2015...

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Serdgiam

Really interesting. It's the Beast basically.

Exactly!

I think its one of those things that is an archetype that we have pointed towards in a lot of ways.

I generally have preferred "Cultural Story" (I believe coined by Daniel Quinn), but I think descriptors like Wetiko and The Beast might be more.. descriptive and accurate.

I do think the concept of folks from the top also being infected with Wetiko, specifically, opens up some interesting avenues of thought though.

They do seem just as susceptible to the manipulation as everyone else, at this point. Its just from a very different perspective.

Given the Manipulation Machine they have built though.. I think that there is the real possibility they dont realize there are better ways for all of us to move forward from here.

Whether they can be convinced of it is a different Story.. But that rings true across the board.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
From Russia , Vladimir Kvachkow former Spetsnaz colonel and military intelligence tell he`s wiews....

He he says this is not not a pandemic, but religious,political,financial,economic and national Global, strategic special operation if the translation in the video is correct .

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Separation of Church and state protects us from a Theocracy. Yet we had nothing in place to protect us from this Technocracy.

We avoid the president making reckless policies based on advisory of priests, and the take over of control of the people by burden of religion. Yet scientism is a religion that snuck into our government.

Now instead of guilt and forgiveness driving the people into the governments arms. We have uncertainty and logic looking to these unelected “experts” to save us.

Not that logic is bad but who had perfect logic that we can trust? Does Fauci? Does Gates? Track records show that experts can make bad decisions too.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

That Wetiko is interesting , thanks

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Why would they not be affected or manipulated? The thing is they got a lot less time for reflection, meditation, feeling Gaia and all those things that put the urges of the lower self into perspective.
If you're looking at it it's something Shakespeare could have written, they think they do it to save lifes (of people who want to die) while opening the gate (Lovecraftian) for the great Devourer.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Well the story of cultural evolution is full of mistakes. We can only react to a new threat as it shows its mug.
So it's dangerous but also an opportunity to learn.
...if we get through this

edit on 23-4-2020 by Peeple because: sneaky letters sneak in my sneaky words

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Why would they not be affected or manipulated?

Indeed. QED situation, though maybe a bit more convoluted on their end of things.

Full disclosure, I am a technocrat, among other things.

Just as with terms like "environmentalism," the narrative has been shaped to very specifically mean one thing. The ideal is hijacked, then the Story shaped in a way that the ideal is never really achieved. Or, if it is, its in a way that is very, very specific (centralization, dependency, corporate power, etc.).

My idea of a technocracy is technology that enables things like self-sufficiency. I believe this has only recently been possible. Particularly in terms of making it accessible and usable by everyone, regardless of knowledge level (well.. mostly).

Im not sure how to achieve a decentralized system like that without clever technology, just as "they" probably cant achieve their global dependence goals without clever technology.

Two distinctly opposing narratives, but they have the power and influence to determine which Story is implanted in the societal psyche.

I agree that, in their own twisted way, they believe they are doing it for the betterment of humanity. Maybe not all.. But definitely some. They are completely isolated though: socially, economically, culturally, etc.

Its a fascinating situation, in my opinion. It aint "good," but I do think its interesting.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Uhm... interesting character?

Vladimir Vasilievich Kvachkov (Russian: Влади́мир Васи́льевич Квачко́в; born 5 August 1948) is a Russian former Spetsnaz colonel and military intelligence officer, known for being arrested and charged for the attempted assassination of politician and businessman Anatoly Chubais in 2005, for which he was jailed for three years until he was acquitted on 5 June 2008. Kvachkov did not admit nor did he deny his role in the assassination attempt, instead declaring the act not criminal, and that the elimination of Chubais and the present Russian government was justified as Russia is under the occupation of a "Judeo-Masonic mafia".

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Yeeh..i dont know much about him, or did he get Kremlin approval to say all that..or did Putin ask him to give he`s wiews.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I love technology, science, it's great. Just like the internet, awesome stuff.

The problem as you correctly identified is the two different natures of humanity. One wants controlled determinism, the other wants equality, the freedom for everybody to grow into their aspirations.

What I know for certain is that when my intuitive navigation is made a criminal act there's nothing left that binds me to the social contract of government.
And this is an attack on free speech, on freedom of movement, ... just #ing every freedom our ancestors fought for.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I think he might be a bit wrapped up in the world of yesterday. It's not a east vs west, communism vs capitalism issue.
China is not to blame, the US is not to blame, it's not a judo-masonic conspiracy...
All our so called "leaders" are under the same spell of psychosis and to dust off last centuries scapegoats won't do us any good

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
When interviewing a Penn University professor for my thesis, he informed me that more than 50% of peer-reviewed papers are flat-out wrong and based on unwarranted assumptions. Data can be manipulated to run whatever narrative you want. We have to stop treating the white coats like infallible demi-gods.

Darn right! I got fed up years ago hearing and reading things that started with "Scientist say...", as if that's all that is needed to negate further scrutiny of a source.

There is TOO much profit in research & tech and not enough thought about truth from science which is priceless imo.

Big pharma and big tech is responsible for skewing our world in directions that don't benefit the majority of people.

How much was spent on NASA giving the world a pen that can write upside down and underwater when a 4 year old can blow snot bubbles and do the same with a wax crayon?
edit on 23/4/2020 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Ironically the first comment on that thread discusses "Mandatory vaccines and the fascists..." and that was from 2015...

I noticed that. Spot on really. That's where this is headed. Get a vaccine or get ostracized, although it already is like that to some degree. Soon enough we probably won't be allowed to travel outside of the country without vaccination.

I believe there will never be a definitive cure for these ailments that plague us, besides leaving the sick system in favor of a more naturally flowing lifestyle. The tension in my neck is relentless, until I go on a hike in the woods without my phone. These illnesses are telling us something - our lifestyle is not natural. We cannot combat this dis-ease with more unnatural measures. Take for example that our most common treatment against cancer is chemotherapy radiation...

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton
Did you click on the link in the post?

I did but could not enter.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Well i think the same group have been doing all for centurys, and no sign that they are going to stop. Same group who controls World. These East vs West etc have been their theater, until new theater episode begins with new characters

We are living the continuum of their eternal plans, they just change some scripts once in a while, to distract IMO

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I believe it's not on purpose and the group is not even aware they are a group. It's more abstract, a tale of meta-consciousness.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
We have to stop treating the white coats like infallible demi-gods.

How DARE thee blaspheme against the sacred priests of Science, hallowed be their names, papers and grant proposals?!?

Repent! Lest Science smite thee for thy questioning mind and unproven, unreviewed thoughts.

KNEEEL BEFORE SCIENCE!!!

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Analog beings trying to navigate a digital world.
Just my observation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join