It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nurse Labels Virus As a Lie

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

“If we had unlimited supply of protective equipment and if we had a better understanding of what this virus actually does in terms of aerosolizing, and if we had more negative pressure rooms, then we would be able to use more” of the noninvasive breathing support devices, Swamy said.

If, If, If

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Nothing new as i already figured out the below by myself (not from reading) many years ago:

Have you ever thought of leading death causes statistics being used wrongly?
e.g. scare tactics by insurance agents or medical industry.

Why?
Do you find a death cause named 'old age' or 'natural' in the statistics?

Because medically speaking, no one dies 'naturally'.
If an old person dies peacefully in his sleep, it is probably a heart or lung 'failure'.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon
Nurse Admits Virus Is A Lie
I checked the forums to see if this has been brought up on here already but nothing came up, so if it's a double post my apologies.
So what I gathered from this nurse here is that apparently the shortage of ventilators isn't a thing, a least in that hospital, and that they're being told NOT to use the procedures and machines they would use before a ventilator. What is the percentage of deaths that occur while on a ventilator, wasn't it somewhere around 80%? He also mentions something that's been brought up a lot recently and that is the act of correlating deaths to covid-19 no matter how the patient actually died or what they died from. And according to a comment on that video, there has been more of these videos but they keep getting deleted. Weird uncertain times.

They aren't using ventilators, but they are forcing people onto ventilators. Lost me right there.

The OP is saying they aren't using non-invasive respiratory interventions...like CPAPs, BiPaps, and even nasal cannulas in some places...they are forcing people onto ventilators which, at that point, they have an 88% chance of dying.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I have wondered if there have already been lots of attempted whistle blowing. Possibly they are part of the official count/ statistic now. Because there has been an awful lot of that going on as well in most countries it seems. They come out one day and say 7 or 11 or 21 health care workers died yesterday. It's often a lump sum and in a short amount of time, not trickling out like the other numbers. Food for thought.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: schmae

I have wondered if there have already been lots of attempted whistle blowing.

I suspect there has been, and it's been buried, covered up or mischaracterized. If a doctor or nurse complains to the head of their department or even the head of the hospital, it would not be known. Even if the doctor or nurse is fired, I'd bet there is some kind of confidentiality clause in their contract that would prevent them from speaking publicly. At the very least, they would be precluded from speaking of any particular patient, and could only speak in the most general terms. If the would-be whistleblower went to the media, they could sit on the story and never publish/air it. If a doctor or nurse did their own video and tried to post it on any major social media, it would be removed. And even if it did make it to a major media source, they would be dismissed as a liar.

Like this lady has been: EXCLUSIVE: 'It's a horror movie.' Nurse working on coronavirus frontline in New York claims the city is 'murdering' COVID-19 patients by putting them on ventilators and causing trauma to the lungs

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Naturally, YouTube have yeeted the video. Still available here, though...

www.bitchute.com...

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join