It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nurse Labels Virus As a Lie

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Nurse Admits Virus Is A Lie
I checked the forums to see if this has been brought up on here already but nothing came up, so if it's a double post my apologies.
So what I gathered from this nurse here is that apparently the shortage of ventilators isn't a thing, a least in that hospital, and that they're being told NOT to use the procedures and machines they would use before a ventilator. What is the percentage of deaths that occur while on a ventilator, wasn't it somewhere around 80%? He also mentions something that's been brought up a lot recently and that is the act of correlating deaths to covid-19 no matter how the patient actually died or what they died from. And according to a comment on that video, there has been more of these videos but they keep getting deleted. Weird uncertain times.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   
You'd think an expert in respiration would know how to not suffocate himself by breathing correctly for the amount of talking he's doing inside that mask. Looks like he's about to pass out. LOL

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon

The media wanted their narrative, regardless of the actual severity. Why they wanted the narrative to be so hysterical, I'm not entirely certain. purposeful Market crash? 5G? increased control? Orwellian Fire Drill? Take your vote.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

And that's what I don't like about this whole situation, there's too many options, too many angles. This only makes me question literally every little detail that comes out, to the point where I'm thinking to my self "have people even died from this?" Which takes me to the denier route.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   

What's scariest is the zealous blind belief that the majority have for the mainstream narrative. This makes me realize that whatever narrative they want to push can easily infiltrate the majority's mind as fact, while all dissenting opinions (no matter how much they are based on facts) are severely ridiculed.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
First off all, he's not a nurse. He even says he is a Respiratory Therapist in the first minute.

I'm not discounting what he is saying. I am saying the title is not accurate.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Local hospital is laying off and reopening for surgery. Had 2 floors and over 100 beds for the virus and only used 6 beds at the peak.

People died because they couldn't get in. Wifes coworker was sick but because it wasn't the virus she couldn't get any testing done. now she has a large mass in her abdomen to deal with. She is now dealing with Doctors and Lawyers.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   
It will be exposed when numbers for non virus deaths drop off drastically. At that point nobody with an average IQ will believe the virus related death numbers. If someone dies of kidney failure but had stage 4 cancer in hospice, with healthy kidneys before the cancer they did not die of kidney failure. They died of fvcking cancer. A lot of this nonsense is being posted already thankfully of this medical slight of hand.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

What in the world is actually going on Document reveals plans, step by step.
www.bitchute.com...

The document was written in 2010!!
Go to 23 mins to see about document.

edit on 23-4-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Am I critical care nurse....

Trust me it’s very real

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

www.bitchute.com...

2nd video I've seen by her, great investigative journalist. Keeps her cool, sticks to observable truths.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

www.bitchute.com...

2nd video I've seen by her, great investigative journalist. Keeps her cool, sticks to observable truths.

What did you think about the 2012 Olympic Games opening ceremony?
I had not heard of that one until I saw her video.
edit on 23-4-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

What's scariest is the zealous blind belief that the majority have for the mainstream narrative. This makes me realize that whatever narrative they want to push can easily infiltrate the majority's mind as fact, while all dissenting opinions (no matter how much they are based on facts) are severely ridiculed.

absolutlely correct. and ridicule might be the least of the dissenter's concerns, as and when regulations regarding supposed 'misinformation' are tightened, as they will be. 'misinformation', of course, meaning any opinion that questions the MANTRA.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Trust me it’s very real

It is. I just lost another one in my frontline. The CEO of the place I work.

He was the one who hired me almost 20 years ago. Yesterday he lost the fight.

People risking their lifes here just to keep markets running.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Trust me it’s very real

Agreed.
I know that what is happening can be overwhelming, but calling it fake
is just sticking your head in the sand.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Trust me it’s very real

Do tell... what exactly is "very real"?

Because lots of things are "very real." Like the many many patients in need who are being turned away from medical care because they aren't sick enough... or because they aren't CoV patients... who are "very real." And the 400% increase in people dying at home alone and without assistance of any kind are "very real"... And the many mentally/emotionally disturbed people committing suicide are "very real"... And, of course, the nurses who have ample time to choreograph, rehearse and perform these oh-so-cute dance videos are "very real"...
So enlighten me. What exactly is "very real"?

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Over 100 UK Health Workers ( Doctors Nurses etc ) have died from this terrible virus. Some in their 20's.

How do you explain that ?

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Over 100 UK Health Workers ( Doctors Nurses etc ) have died from this terrible virus. Some in their 20's.

How do you explain that ?

www.bbc.co.uk...

Um... I think you just explained it... they "died from this terrible virus."

What do you need explained? And why would you expect the OP to know? Perhaps you should be asking the medical examiners...

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

The rest of your points are valid, but the hospital workers making dance videos is a nothingburger. Even in the most serious of situations, eventually you'll find 5 minutes to do something silly.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

*I am a.... “Critical Care Nurse”, I don’t know if I can trust someone who can’t form a basic sentence. Especially one so vague.

I would imagine a lot of us know medical professionals; all the ones I know are painting their stories with different brushes.

However it is all anecdotal, the video proof of hospitals being near empty, the ambulances sitting in parking lots doing nothing and the overwhelming statistics of falsifying death certificates; those things are not anecdotal.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join