It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Model Manipulatation and Scare Mongering

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
link

An influential coronavirus model often cited by the White House offers a glimpse into when states would be able to safely open businesses amid the COVID-19 pandemic.

New data from the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation at the University of Washington suggests many states may need to wait more than a month before businesses can return to normal operations without a significant negative impact on the number of cases.

The model shows 12 states should wait until June 8 or later before considering relaxing social distancing guidelines, assuming states will have other measures in place. Those measures include aggressive testing, contact tracing and isolation of those infected. Georgia, which is planning to relax social distancing guidelines starting Friday, is one of the 12 states.

All the states with governors talking about loosening restrictions magically have their models adjusted in severity overnight. The least dense states in the nation suddenly need more heavy mitigation longer than the most dense? Iowa now needs longer mitigation efforts than Illinois? How does this manipulation of data make anysense to anyone? Can the scaremongering be more blatant?

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Anyone who hasn't realized what's going on at this point, either doesn't want to, or has stock in it.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Yes , Lot 6 is Working Well ...

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Seriously. "Nice state you've got there. Be a shame if a pandemic panic happened to it. Don't open up before I say-- or I'll scare your citizens, politicize it, and make things harder on you before I finally DO give consent to open"

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

This looks like a ‘pad on the back’ study for which states conformed to economic destruction the fastest.

AZ is one of the least ‘infected’ states. Yet they have us fu##ed for another 45 days.

BULLSH!!!!T

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Looks like a Red states and blue states map.... the Red states are getting screwed.

What load of BS, some far lefty made that map.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

Looks like a Red states and blue states map.... the Red states are getting screwed.

What load of BS, some far lefty made that map.

They are the ones that need to learn themselves a lesson.

At this point, I think they should just get to the point and start offering ultimatums in exchange for "getting your life back".
edit on 22-4-2020 by ZapBrannigan3030 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ZapBrannigan3030

You'd best get in step... Goose step.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

LOL at that map.

SoOo... Montana is doing pretty good... we should open up as soon as possible!!!

North Dakota is screwed, however... they should remain closed for a long time.

Did whoever made that map not realize that there are thousands and thousands of people that live in Montana and work in North Dakota?

I mean, it's not like we could carry the virus over the border or anything...

/facepalm

edit on 22-4-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
The only map that ever mattered in all this, that's assuming it was being approached and enforced in a logical manner.

www.worldmap1.com...
edit on 22-4-2020 by ZapBrannigan3030 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZapBrannigan3030
The only map that every mattered in all this, that's assuming it was being approached and enforced in a logical manner.

www.worldmap1.com...

I always read that as just the American Density Map.

The more people that collect in one place, the denser they are.

I'm not talking about population.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Well, North Dakota has had 14 deaths, so you wouldn't want to go to that "warzone" anyway...

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

It is . If this World Lock Down continues Any Longer , Trillions will be Lost , and TPTB Win ..........

tv.infowars.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

Well, North Dakota has had 14 deaths, so you wouldn't want to go to that "warzone" anyway...

Once it hits 20, I think they should firebomb the whole state, you know, kill everyone to save their lives.

It's the rational thing to do.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ZapBrannigan3030

Maybe they just put the wrong colour key on th is latest map... Inverted it...

link   

ND has had more work related fatalities this year than the virus has caused.

On a positive note, there will be a LOT less work related deaths now that the oil industry shut down and everyone went home...

Oh wait.

link   

originally posted by: ZapBrannigan3030

Once it hits 20, I think they should firebomb the whole state, you know, kill everyone to save their lives.

It's the rational thing to do.

We can put the unemployed to work welding people into their homes. "Learn to weld!"

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

ND has had more work related fatalities this year than the virus has caused.

On a positive note, there will be a LOT less work related deaths now that the oil industry shut down and everyone went home...

Oh wait.

Don't worry. A producer at CBS is warming up the Italy hospital footage for the Bismark hospital stories. Maybe they'll reel up some Deadliest Catch footage to cover workplace injuries and fatalities.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

This looks like a ‘pad on the back’ study for which states conformed to economic destruction the fastest.

AZ is one of the least ‘infected’ states. Yet they have us fu##ed for another 45 days.

BULLSH!!!!T

I second that from AZ!!!

Everyone I speak to is fine, and wonder/believe the colds and coughs that swept thru the beginning of the year were actually our CoV "pandemic." My husband's shop was working with half their crew for a couple weeks because so many were out sick -- including him for a couple days.

And last I knew, most of the deaths were also attributed to elders in nursing homes.

And quite honestly, we tend to be lousy social distancers!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join