It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Dystopian Orwellian Dictatorship is knocking at our door

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
We have been warned folks. It is now unfolding in front of our eyes. Smart cities, social credit, facial recognition dictatorship and more in the near future.

That is if we do nothing about it.

Dystopian Digital Dictatorship

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: St0rD

I'm currently playing the first Watchdog game. All I have to say is, no space tech = no freedom. So keep dreaming the American dream. Can't wait til made in America toys with digital cameras. Hunt you down at night time.

It's just Business as the rich says.
edit on 22-4-2020 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Sorry to tell you this but you're a bit late.

What we're going through at the moment is an upgrade, not a new installation.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap

I'm currently playing the first Watchdog game. All I have to say is, no space tech = no freedom. So keep dreaming the American dream. Can't wait til made in America toys with digital cameras. Hunt you down at night time.

This feels like Chucky has been a warning of some sort.

LOL

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Sorry to tell you this but you're a bit late.
Are you telling me we are beyond repair?

What we're going through at the moment is an upgrade, not a new installation.

Cmon look at what is happening in China the social credit system and all that stuff. We still have room here in America to refuse that system.

I don't get what point you are trying to get at.
edit on 22-4-2020 by St0rD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: St0rD

originally posted by: makemap

This feels like Chucky has been a warning of some sort.

LOL

Chucky is the worst. It is done by black magic/haunted ghost, not by physical hacking. If the witches living in US are still alive casting spells on toys.

There are videos out there people checking abandoned houses with creepy dolls just turning their head watching you.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
You're good....we can do nothing, read both.....both books......this has to happen to get rid of the devils bargain.....

Fairy tale come true....ya see, I made a thread in December about this, denoting March 22 as the time we need turmoil globally......for my timelines Armageddon in Sept 2024

But you are spot on

Extremely accurate...one guy

Props to you, btw it won't be the pope who addresses the world from Jerusalem on May 14

Imo

edit on 22-4-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I don't get what point you are trying to get at.

What I mean is that we don't really have a choice, because we don't have a voice. You see, our political systems and the people who occupy them were inundated and overrun by Corporate Cancer many decades ago.

I will guarantee you that right this moment there are people, un-elected people, making decisions about how your future is going to look, and you will be told how you will operate within that new future.

I should note that this is not specifically a problem in the US. It. Is. Everywhere.

edit on 22 4 2020 by myselfaswell because: added last line

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: St0rD
We have been warned folks. It is now unfolding in front of our eyes. Smart cities, social credit, facial recognition dictatorship and more in the near future.

I think facial recognition is currently pretty useless with the pandemic scare as too many people wear masks for it to be of use right now and in the future I think many people will continue using them either willingly or under orders to continue a visual fear factor.

The new method is perhaps called social distancing for easier pinpointing of individual signals and mobile phones for the transmission and reception of the personal data.

The hardware being installed is maybe called Starlink, with the ability to cover most of the globe. The software is called 5G...yet to be swiched to a higher and normal functioning capacity with hidden features to avoid starting issues like measurable health scares which could prevent it's social acceptance.

Public support for infrastructures that use 5G like health and emergency services and a growing demand for more bandwidth used under a lockdown coupled with more people working from home could usher in it's normal use on a global scale.

They launched 60 more satellites a few hours ago. Everything is unfolding perfectly.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

I will guarantee you that right this moment there are people, un-elected people, making decisions about how your future is going to look, and you will be told how you will operate within that new future.

I should note that this is not specifically a problem in the US. It. Is. Everywhere.

Correct I believe. And follow the money.

Big pharma, high tech, consumer goods, food production and supply, authorities, governments, health services, security sevices, research and development, infrastructures of every kind have been overcome from dark corners and are run from the shadows more and more to an uncontrollable degree to the average person (not) on the street.

"The Man"..."Big Brother"..."The Powers That Be"..."Them"...etc etc.

Divide and conquer. Starting at six feet apart.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

I think facial recognition is currently pretty useless with the pandemic scare as too many people wear masks for it to be of use right now and in the future I think many people will continue using them either willingly or under orders to continue a visual fear factor.

They don't need your face if they can ID you based on the way you walk... Gait-Recognition Technology Rolling Out in China

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Walking backwards might fool the system.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Not at Mine . I Shoot First at a Threat , then Ask Questions Later .......

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot
a reply to: FamCore

Walking backwards might fool the system.

Or pulling a Conor Mcgregor like this? lol

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I tell you - the level of invasive-ness in greater than any book could have imagined - Your most personal memos and information is voluntarily sent off to the 'Cloud'.. no need to spy anymore, all the information is gathered for you in one place.

Also whats crazy is the WHO making a statement that they might need to drag people out of their homes against their will.
edit on 23-4-2020 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Smart cities,

What does this mean in practical reality? How does it differ from 'dumb cities', except that things are more convenient and electronics are everywhere? (which can be convenient)

social credit

What if someone has no social life, how does this work?

facial recognition

Which will be used for what? I am aware of some of the dangers, of course, but as practical, everyday life, what exactly will this do? The tech isn't scary in itself, it's how the infrastructure will be molded to accommododate it.

Cameras are already everywhere, buses, ATMs, stores, libraries, shopping malls, public areas, beaches, parks, satellites, street corners, marketplaces, etc. etc.

This has not affected my personal life one iota so far. 'Big Brother' surveillance society doesn't seem to weigh heavily on people's lives after all.

dictatorship

That's quite the leap from your previous points in the list. Maybe you could elaborate on this point? How do you jump from facial recognition to dictatorship? Even in China, it seems the whole facial recognition thing doesn't affect people's daily lives much, if at all. With stricter legal system and more respect for privacy in the west, how much is this tech going to be used, for whom, and when? Also, how is it going to be used?

and more

Oh, no! Not 'more'! This is the scariest part yet! (/sarcasm)

in the near future.

Ah, glad you are so detailedly informed about these things. I was worried you were just typing words. But to know the exact implementation date with such precision - you erased all those worries instantly! Thank goodness.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   

All I have to say is, no space tech = no freedom.

I don't know what's more worrying, that that is _ALL_ you have to say (wow, that's actually quite interesting), or that you really think freedom comes from technology.

First of all, oppression couldn't happen, if people understood what they're doing when they sign things, and what the difference between 'legal system' and 'law' is.

Second of all, freedom is not an external concept - it's an internal one, in the long run. An enlightened individual knows they're more free if they put some limitations to themselves. I am more free if I don't murder, for example. That's out of the boundaries of my possibilities that I allow myself. I don't have to murder = I am more free.

Also, consider an enlightened spiritual master that's imprisoned externally. Does that individual suffer? No. They do not, because they have rich inner life. Poor or wealthy external life doesn't affect their state of freedom. (Obviously, if their existence is forced to be extremely uncomfortable or painful, it would be different - but mere imprisonment doesn't harm or destroy an enlightened entity's freedom)

Then you can consider the following things:

- a physical body is temporary, and has a very short existence-span (cosmically thinking)
- meditation can liberate you
- someone that travels all the time all over the planet, can be less free than someone in physical prison
- Astral Projection and OOBE exist
- we leave our body when we 'fall asleep' anyway, and in that state, we are free indeed. We can even travel to other planets and even higher dimensions than the lower astral world levels

- Remote Viewing exists

But even if you are not able or willing to consider any of that, there are still more freedom states:

- freedom of the mind and imagination, thought and wonder
- Street View software that allows you to 'travel around' places in the world (also, maps and satellite photos of faraway, exotic places)
- computer and video games
- creativity (and the trance you are in while creating, where the external world, for all intents and purposes, disappears completely)
- small-scale exploration and admiring the nature and pondering the Universe

I could go on, but I hope I have, if not proven that freedom doesn't come from tech, and that you can visit other planets and civilizations without any 'space tech' (which would only be used to enslave people further, it wouldn't be just handed to you so you can free yourself, duh), and that there are alternatives to that kind of ridig, materialistic, maya-based, and thus illusory viewpoint.

True freedom comes from the inside, not the outside. A world-traveler that's stressed and always on caffeine overdose, can't be considered as free as a blind, enlightened monk that basically lives in a tiny hut and never 'sees the world', but has peace of mind.

Consider these words carefully.

-

top topics

join