It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pet cats test positive in New York

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
FEMA says we’re sending 400 cat ventilators. Really? What am I going to do with 400 cat ventilators when I need 30,000?”

If more cat ventilators aren’t sent within weeks, Cuomo told the feds, “You pick the 26,000 cats who are going to die.”

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

Meow, couth couth, Meow.

Tell you one thing, there is no way you are going to convince those furry bastards to wear a mask.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
You know.. my dog has been awefully wheezy recently. Doesn't stop her from running around and playing with the other dogs. Maybe I should quarantine her.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Again, it seems that no-one has the slightest doubt about the test?

And only two cats?

But the virus crossed the species barrier previously, so...

Also, who has been cuddling the lions?

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

You mean this one?.

It didn't gain much traction at the time but there were quite a few discussions here about cross species infection so thanks for pointing to at least one example.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Then if we all get it, old people and preexisting people are doomed. Or do you expect them all to live alone and in isolation for a year? How about the ones that can't afford to stay home or need nurses for a year? They will be infected for sure then.

I feel like that should be the last resort. How many old and preexisting conditions will die because total isolation for 6 monthes to a year is impossible?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join