It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you sell your soul?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Lucifer will not swap with you unless you give him something enticing. I as a teenager sold my first 2 unborn children, little did I know buy saying and thinking this, that it would actually happen, but my first two children where both aborted by the girls I was with. Did I get what I wanted "Yes" with variations diffrent then what I said at 15 to now being 35. Be careful, his deals arent face to face, just believe and say and as life goes on you will tend to see what things can happen and what cant. Besides, you should choose your own destiny and never allow anyone to control it for you..

Just my mistake...

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Justmytype
Lucifer will not swap with you unless you give him something enticing. I as a teenager sold my first 2 unborn children, little did I know buy saying and thinking this, that it would actually happen, but my first two children where both aborted by the girls I was with. Did I get what I wanted "Yes" with variations diffrent then what I said at 15 to now being 35. Be careful, his deals arent face to face, just believe and say and as life goes on you will tend to see what things can happen and what cant. Besides, you should choose your own destiny and never allow anyone to control it for you..

Just my mistake...

I'm sorry this happened my friend
. Makes my ordeal look smaller. The fight for me was only over my own soul. Needless to say, he didn't win that fight, but it wasn't my doing. Thanks for sharing this testimony. I think it's very important.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
aparently - to sell your soul you have to take a guitar to a crossroads, at midnight, on a certain date ( not sure of ) you also need a piece of paper with your name written on it, in your own blood. i think you need some other bits as well. you then play a song on the guitar and the devil appears, plays the guitar as well. you then get the choice of fame, fortune or talent.
a friend of mine was rumoured to have done this. he had been playing guitar for about half a year and after this supposed selling of soul he is as good as hendrix. now me being a guitar player myself, i find it hard to believe that you can suddenly become amazing at something literally overnight.
of course my friend does not like to talk about this and usually tries to deny it. but it is just a bit odd.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   
All of this talk about sould and chosen people and devils and guitars... seems to me like no more a bunch of spooky language.... want to learn how to sell a soul? give me $100 and ill sell you mine.

[edit on 14-3-2005 by Aero]

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   
If you can sell it, you must also be able to trade it and buy it back. Obviously the Christian devil is no fool, he seems to know a good IPO when he sees one.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Man .. WTF is going on ... do we create threads to post stupid replies? .. What's this thread about an actual discussion or jokes...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join